Hello /adv/ I need some advice

Hello /adv/ I need some advice.

So me and this girl were starting to do stuff but I didn't have any condoms.
So we just grind and helped each other finish.
Do I risk any STD ? I'm sorry if this comes as a stupid question

Other urls found in this thread:

plannedparenthood.org/learn/stds-hiv-safer-sex
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If no bodily fluid were exchanged you're fine. (no, spit doesnt count)

I got her fluids all over my hand

I used to think hugging gives autism

I aplogize again if it sounds stupid. I am not very familiar with this

Only think I can think of is if you were grind on her naked and she had a herpes outbreak.

how old are you?

she still had her panties on. my hand was inside

Maybe don't grind on random girls

If your hand was dirty its fine. Vagina kills bacteria. Cut nails. Condoms are at every corner

I am concerned if I caught something from her vagina not the other way around

You do not have to apologize. The cure to ignorance is asking, and you do not laugh at a fat guy at the gym. There aren't really stupid questions.

That said you should be fine. Check Planned Parenthood's material on STDs, they have very good stuff plannedparenthood.org/learn/stds-hiv-safer-sex

Have a nice day dude

bump

There are clinics I don't know if you caught anything. I've never caught anything. If arms have cuts and fluids exchanged then maybe. Wear glove next time you get herpies

You primarily get diseases via fluid contact (saliva, grool, blood) or breath (communicable). Since you two dry jumped, there was no contact or point of entry for either of you in the sense that the hole of your penis did not reach and of her fluids.

However, if she had a herpes 1 (mouth) or 2 (genitalia) outbreak, then you risk getting infected. Since I imagine you didn't have any open wounds or sores in your hands, you should be fine. If you washed your hands afterward, which you should always cleanse yourself when doing any sexual activity, you should be fine.

Always carry a condom when meeting up with a chick because you never know how the night will end.

Basically, make sure her fluids don't touch your insides.

thank you. somehow you sound like a responsible father
thank you. If she had an outbreak I would have noticed. I can relax now

No. Some people are immune to certain STDs. Even piss can transmit sometimes.

so when should I get tested?

Today if open. Besides might good anyhow

shouldn't I wait 60 days ?

>Vagina kills bacteria
uhh vaginas are a petri dish my man. there's a thing called vaginal microbiota.

yes, not only can you acquire any and all forms of STD's like this, but it is the number one way. Penetration is actually less risk than grinding since the heat of the friction will burn away the std's.
Not only this but you are definitely pregnant, you should purchase a plan B pill and take it immediately.

>Penetration is actually less risk than grinding since the heat of the friction will burn away the std's.
that's not true at all. you think you're fucking so hard your dick is hot enough to denature proteins?

how long should I wait before gettin tested

HPV and herpes simplex are transmissable through simple contact but you are going to be a virgin forever if you worry about those two.

damn

61 days :/

Just get down there and eat the pussy you... pussy. You can get that shit froze off at the doctor later.

I think spit can spread HIV if you use it as lube for anal and then come in contact with a penis even if it has a rubber. I may be wrong though, but I was under the impression that spit carries the disease, and that it can enter the body through a open sore or cut etc.

As long as your both white your fine. If one or both of you are shitskins then you already had aids

seriously though. should i get tested? and how long should i wait before getting tested?

Tested for what?

Yeah today to see what
You have and wait 2 months

if i got any sti or std
i read online that you need 2 months to get tested

Something we both learned today

now you have hand-aids. good job

So much cringe in this thread. Didn't they teach you about this shit in school? 33yo Amerifag hete, and they covered this rather extensively way back in like 2001.

Anything you got from grinding on some chick you are gonna know if you have pretty soon with no test. If you are talking like the clap or syphilis then im sorry i didnt know you were posting from the year 1923 you might want to get tested for consumption while you are at the doctors. If you are worried about hepatitis or aids ask yourself three questions. Was she a literal whore or drug addict? Are you poor and black? Did you stick you penis into her asshole or fuck her repeatedly for weeks? If the answer to these questions is no the stop being a hypochondriac you mother fucking pussy. Jesus christ.

missed those
so no worries?

Aside from being a bitch, no, you have nothing to worry about.

thanks