Does anybody actually believe this shit or is just a meme?

Does anybody actually believe this shit or is just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

popnewsmagazine.com/here-are-8-undeniable-proofs-that-the-earth-is-actually-flat-not-round/
thepointsguy.com/2016/09/glamping-in-antarctica-travel-bucket-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=dH573B1bkHI
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/operation-highjump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maymay

Not a meme, it's true. Learn some facts, imbecile.

popnewsmagazine.com/here-are-8-undeniable-proofs-that-the-earth-is-actually-flat-not-round/

it was created to show how people are all basically stupid and will believe anything.
it worked.

Yes. This is Sup Forums, what were you expecting? Common sense?

If Earth is in a round shape how is the ocean water still staying on Earth rather than slipping into the space?

If the horizon was flat the sun would never disappear behind it.

Are you retarded?

If the sun is a round planet like NASA claims, how can you explain this?

What's on the bottom side of a flat earth?

According to that diagram, everyone would see the sun at the exact same time, and no one would see the moon because it's on the opposite side. The side with no one on it.

fuck off kyrie

Hell.

believing that we live in a simulation makes more sense than flat earth theory

If the earth is round then why are the soles on our shoes flat?

Muslims

Yes, 8 inchs per mile squared of curve is easily disprovable with modern cameras

Checkmate.

Narnia

Those are among the silliest "proofs" I've ever seen.

Or maybe you're afraid to face the truth.

One thing I've never seen anyone address. If all planets flat like ours, wouldn't that mean that every planet in the universe, ever star, it's facing us, since we have never seen a planet sideways showing that it's flat? This is one of the reasons I don't think flat earthers are serious

Some will believe it - there are many wilfully ignorant people in this world.
On Sup Forums and /x/ however, it's just a meme.

>itt

That dumb bitch on the view did.

#1 most undeniable "proof" that the earth is flat:

if the earth was spinning bullets fired upwards would have to land hundreds of feet westwards, which they do not.

lmao ever heard of vector addition retard?
the bullet you just fired upward has an horizontal velocity too, were spinning with it.

but i'm guessing you don't know that do you?

Jeez...

Oh yeah, baby. That's it.

Your mom

It's easy bait for attention whores. The longevity of the threads gives the OP a sense of success. To be kind, we should respond to boost OP's ego, or else they digress into creating "I want to an hero, but can't" threads. Any attention (even negative) is better than being ignored.

What? I'm just reading a ton of bullshit. I'm not a flatearthner.

Well yeah the earth is flat, and the sun and the moon are living things

Well then... here's your answer:

Here's the deal: there are three types of Flat Earthers who regularly post to Sup Forums: prankster intellectuals who troll to test your knowledge and debate skills, literal Bible interpreters, and most recently and proliferately, the juvenile-level troller. They are easily identified by posting memes that ostensibly 'prove' a round Earth is false, but the geometry, maths, logic, and facts are so absurdly wrong that you feel compelled to display your superior intelligence and knowledge, and so you respond. You've taken the bait. They have only insulting or provocative responses to your reasoned posts, or claim you're a 'shill' for some silly conspiracy. They actually have no interest in the concept of flat or round Earth at all. It's all about the lulls at getting you to respond.

It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of stupid posts. Arguing is akin to painting over mud - you just end up with a dirty brush.

I believe it's a meme that some people are so delusional that it was believed to be real by those gullible enough to believe anything.

This

Yeah, that's a joke article
It's actually "3-undeniable-proofs-that-the-earth-is-actually-flat-not-round-and-5-repeated-because-people-are-too-retarded-to-notice" But, yeah, they are ALL deniable, so...

It's a meme, no one is retarded enough to believe ALL the worlds governments, meteorologist, scientists, pilots, and school children, can collaborate on something so pointless for no reason.

Isn't the earth just a cone anyway?

If earth have this shape then explain me ha can it be night at one side of it and day at the other and explain me the timezones

IT'S FLAT, YOU NIGGER! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO PROVE IT?

>They have only insulting or provocative responses to your reasoned posts, or claim you're a 'shill' for some silly conspiracy.

>They have only insulting or provocative responses to your reasoned posts, or claim you're a 'shill' for some silly conspiracy.

>reasoned posts

>Sup Forums

What if it was still a sphere, but didn't rotate? That, although still retarded, is MUCH more believable than a flat earth.
Flat earth theory originated (this time around in a world where ANYONE with 300$ can see for themselves that the earth is round) with trolls and retarded fame seekers.
This is worse then the Ugandan knuckles meme.

Except earth is the only flat planet because they said so. Unless they need the other ones to be flat too

Any flat earth retards - why doesnt one of you just hire a plane, crowdfund the cost if you have to, and fly to the edge of the flat earth with a video camera. Why has nobody done this already?

Example:
Reasoned response:
The implication of the plane continuing "straight" into space would be that the atmosphere continued on at a constant pressure. In the real world, the atmosphere gets thinner as you gain altitude. A plane in steady flight maintains an equilibrium between the angle of attack of the wing and thrust of the engines that keeps the plane within a level of atmosphere where its rarity is more or less the same, but uses occasional minor trim when local pressure and density varies slightly.

Gravity.

Why would it slip into space? What's in space that's pulling the water off the Earth?

The point source of the attraction is the center of the globe. There is no up and down in space until you stand on the solid surface of another body that is massive enough to hold you.

Now apply velocity principles to airplanes. If an airplane takes off from a west to east landing strip and lands at an airport with a north to south landing strip there ought to be some very serious challenges to this scenario.

Get with science, bro. The facts are simply irrefutable.

(You)

why doesnt one of you just hire a plane, crowdfund the cost if you have to, and fly to the edge of the flat earth with a video camera. Why has nobody done this already?

Everybody knows earth is a dunnut

oh shit, 8 Americas!?

It isn't that simple. You can't just do that. Antartica Treaty is why. Were you aware of this treaty?

Aside from establishing guidelines for tourist expeditions, the ATCM also provides for tourist expeditions to submit reports on their visits. The Guidelines of 1994 were supplemented in 2004 with guidelines on contingency planning, insurance and other matters; Measure 4 (2004), which sets out requirements in these areas, is currently being approved by the Consultative Parties.

The ATCM also issues specific guidelines for the sites most visited by tourists. They include practical guidance for tour operators and guides on how they should conduct visits in those sites, taking into account their environmental values.

photoshop you flaming faggot

The treaty does not prevent people from going to Antarctica. It sets up conditions to preserve the last place on Earth to be fully explored/populate/trashed by humans.
You can go there, but they also want to make sure they don't have to send out rescue teams because you're stupid enough to think the trip is a lark.
But to imply that the treaty prevents everyone from going there unless they hold some particular belief is simply a lie, and you're an asshole.
Add “Glamping in Antarctica” to Your Travel Bucket List - $72,000
thepointsguy.com/2016/09/glamping-in-antarctica-travel-bucket-list/

Last Week Tonight, The place is crowded! Start at 30 seconds.
youtube.com/watch?v=dH573B1bkHI

It even says so in the fucking bible.

What's interesting is that a doughnut is a gravitationally stable shape which would not collapse into a sphere over time. But so far science has failed to find a doughnut planet

yeah, and I know you probably think Antarctica circles the earth but it doesnt so, just dont go south. Also, how do compasses point north if the earth is flat? what generates the magnetic field?

>even

If that's your sole source of information, there's no point in arguing.

You don't always have to fly towards Antarctica when you're on a plane. You could follow the equator or whatever other parallel you want. What excuse do flat earthers have for that?

they think antarctica circles the entire edge of the disc earth. Yes, they are this dumb.

>what are seasons?
>why does the sun skim the horizon at one pole while the other pole is in complete darkness?

Tell me that you flat-earth niggers.

Overexposed photo.

The 24-hour cycle is *defined* as the time it takes between transits of the Sun. But the rotation relative to the stars is about four minutes less, and is why we see different stars throughout the year.
>They actually have no interest in the concept of flat or round Earth at all. It's all about the lulls at getting you to respond.

Psalm 93:1 does not say that. But a mindless idiot like yourself would never fact-check anything that fits into their idiotic belief. Also this picture is from Svalbard I believe. Check google maps where Svalbard is.

Because you are not the little prince.

You wish

True

To add, why don't you 9/11 truther retards crowd fund an evaluation of the NIST findings with an engineering services company? afraid of what they will tell you?

Flat Earthers don't offer any proof that requires a flat Earth paradigm to explain. They rather claim everyone has been misled. So there is no theory to argue.

The whole movement nefariously places the onus on you to prove the round Earth. Their only tactic is to disavow any science or proofs put forward. You're probably going to use information that is readily available (and they could have looked up). Then you're called a 'shill' and your argument is dismissed. Through prolifertate offerings of easily dismissed posits, they "win" by eroding your patience.

Excuse me but I NEVER said anything about the treaty PREVENTING people from going. Get your head out of your ass.
user said, Any flat earth retards - why doesnt one of you just hire a plane, crowdfund the cost if you have to, and fly to the edge of the flat earth with a video camera. Why has nobody done this already?

My point is that any travel to the region is completely controlled. Hmm, wonder why?? They use the "buhh the environment" excuse but that's crazy crap. Since the 1950s the entire world decided to just keep their hands off of potential resources?! It's because they cannot have the general public know what's beyond those ice walls! Admiral Byrd
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/operation-highjump/

Are you fucking retarded?

yes.

I believe, strings and vibrating frequencies represent phenomena properly however what do we do for instances like the number 4 ?
this is called noumena. That which is intellectually ascertained but never truly beheld.

Have you tasted the number 4? what does 7 smell like?
Seems silly when we apply phenomenal aspects to noumena.
The inverse: How many fire is there? what is water plus 3 ?

there are just some parts that don't mesh.
I would say
"I have four cups of water"
insofar i am saying :

My mind has (in essence, gathering the cups of water, arranging them on a table) created 4, and has approved the executive decision there are four objects.

but 4 what? I believe numbers cannot exist in a vacuum, we like to debate objectivity and subjectivity, and for historical sake, what really exists is the branches we call the study of subjectivity and the study of objectivity.

Up to this point, we could not rectify the scientific method with philosophy.

In fact they do not intersect =at all=
4 has nothing to do with the water.
Water does not need 4's existance, and 4 does not need water's existance.
they are independant of one another.

God must thus simply be the one who made the strings and gears, but ultimately created a game in which one forges ones horizon.

The lesser deities, neptune and water, must be the amalgation of what a number intersecting with water might look like to the human mind.

the human mind does not interact with god, has never met god, will never meet god, and yet this all we desire, that which we cannot have.

It is almost as if we want the inverse of anything always, the grass is always greener on the other side? so be it. I will jump to the other side then, creating an endless pattern of constant grass jumpers.

so we are lost. so we make sense of the universe and we find this:
God predates us, is our existance a fond farewell? a letter sent home to god's mother after god died in the war? This is what I made, Love, God.

That's complete conspiracist nonsense. Saying the environmental factor is a red herring is equivalent to saying all space imagery is faked.

Whether resources are there or not is irrelevant. It was recognized that there was no nation that had any legitimate sole claim to the new territory, and rather than continue the flag-planting tradition of claiming land for king and country, those nations with the capability of claiming anything decided to evolve politically and use reason.

It's too bad that you're such a paranoid fool, but I guarantee that if the caps melt and those resources become more available, that treaty will get thrown out and every prospector who want will demand be granted rights to got there.

So yes, travel is controlled, and I'm sorry your snowflake personality doesn't like the environmental tack, but that's the direction. The innuendo that you continue is what makes you a liar.

Then there's this in from left field...

As its airspeed is relative to air, its "real speed" will change as it reaches its destination.