Some guy is trying to get with my mother, he's a little younger than me, like 20 ish. He's going out to eat with us...

Some guy is trying to get with my mother, he's a little younger than me, like 20 ish. He's going out to eat with us, how do I go on trying to scare him off, he genuinely seems like a cunt

fuck him

Ya man, you're gonna have to rape him.

Fuck'em in his boi pucci

You don't. Your mom is going to get fucked hard by a young stud and she is going to love it.
The only thing you can do is listen to her screams of pleasure and jack off. Don't forget to thank him afterwards.

I don't think he wants to fuck me

ask him if he knoes da wey

I could always walk in and stop them

The fuck? this exact thing is happening between my friend and another friends mum right now. Ages check out too.

If its the guy im thinking of hed be scared off by anything.

How's about stop third wheeling and get ready to make your new dad breakfast in the morning.
If you're not going to pork her, someone has to.

I'm fine with guys porking my mom, just not this retard

your mom clearly has issues.

man, thats just wrong.

Let your mom be happy. Maybe he'll teach you how to get the older ladies.

Oh pics of your mum

fuck his mom

Why
I want my mom to be happy it's just this guy's a little bitch

Make up some depraved shit about your mom, or find something depraved of his

His mom has like Parkinson's or something

Since when are you the gatekeeper to your mother's cunt?

Since the day I came out of it

so she won't be able to run

That's so fucked

Now he's going to be after he came in it.

u nasty lil cunt
if don't go back in on a daily basis, you've no say in it
ur just gonna have to deal with the fact that her cunt is gonna get SMASHED by a young stud with plenty of stamina
who knows, maybe she'll like it so much she'll even let him stick it in her second point of entry

Beat him up

You mean the mouth?

Just warn him to fuck off, and if he doesn't then you're gonna smash his face in... Not bloody rocket science.

Because she's fucking someone younger than her son? Are you retarded?

an hero

In front of him do exactly this
"Mommy can you breast feed me again tonight?" with really wide eyes
Then repeat a lot with variations and each time you say you get louder and start throwing a tantrum... Then you look at him and ask him to vreastfeed him and act like 7 year old autist...

Record this please

No you fucking retard. He meant her ears.

I don't have a problem with him being young, he's just a dick

in the intermission, yes

Fucking nuclear grade cringe you sad sack of shit.

Fuck off out your mother's life you fucking leach, you don't know what adults want from relationships and you should probably stop borrowing her dildos too.

start calling him daddy and wink at him

nicely thought-out and well delivered, user
truly the next level of baiting
>pls include in the screencap

This, easy said and done

Pay for an actress for meeting your mum and that guy on a restaurant or something and the actress could say something like.
-you son of a bich you were with another one, (slap on the face), you could work it better the dialogue but thats not my job, ñehehe!!!!
Gl pal

replace breast feeding with chicken tendies, and we've got ourselves a deal

>then when he's all shocked at having just been slapped you put your arm around his shoulder and point to the camera
>he laughs looking directly at camera
>cuethecannedlaughter
>actress laughs
>boing sound effect, with more canned laughter
>It was just a prank bro.

>my mom doesn't know what guys to fuck, only I do

She has made the decision before without you. move out

Femtard detected.

Also no one values a woman's opinion. Feminist killed the feminist argument and women that aren't feminist are better, but they're only respected for not being feminist, that's where the respect ends.

>made us pay the bill
>Has a room full of old Nintendo games
>Mentioned Reddit

Guys I'm im pretty sure I can't let this happen

Nice bait

I'm not lying I don't know how he got this date either

>OP takes your advice
>the young guy is a chad with pierced balls and OP is a beta faggot
>stay away fwom muh mom, u evil chad, ow I'll show u!
>chad towers over him, grasping OP's tiny neck with his massive hands
>the veins on his bare forearm start to pop out
>even the slightest twitch of his hand would snap OP's neck like a twig
>OP's mom is sitting at the kitchen table in a see-thru dress, watching the whole scene
>she wants to say something to save her son, when suddenly she feels something's dripping down her stockings
>she looks down as she realizes how turned on she is
>"squeeze him harder", she moans, as her fingers run down her dress and in the panties
>OP's face is all red now, he won't be able to endure much longer
>"this is the end", he thinks to himself, as the blood flow is cut off from his brain now almost completely
>something sprinkles his overstrung face as he hears the words "you can let him go now"
>OP falls down on the floor, fighting for air, as his mom approaches and puts her wet fingers in chad's mouth
>the remnants of her schlick are dripping on OP's face as she stands above him with her legs half spread, grabbing chad by the cock
>"thank you, mom", OP whispers

Just like an autist or a neet, given the fact your third wheeling on your mother’s date, that won’t be hard.
Alternatively just tell him to fuck off