Why do black guys idolize big asses so much? I hate big asses. There's nothing sexier than a tight white booty

Why do black guys idolize big asses so much? I hate big asses. There's nothing sexier than a tight white booty.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black dudes have 7-12+ inch dicks and love to long stroke bitches. The bigger the ass the more of a donkey fucking the bitch could gake. The "tight" white bitches fuck like Plank from Ed Ed and Eddy

Big asses are are woman's feature.

more of it, the better.

Niggers. Any Arian here?

big asses result in wider birthing hips, attraction to big ass is a natural sign of higher testosterone. attracting on the most primal level possible, reproducing

Then i'm wrong. I can't find a big ass sexy.

Black doods evolved slightly differently.

It's not just the amount of melatonin in their skin. Part of this very will could be tied to standard behavior programmed from other primate evolutionary sources.

Take for examlLe baboons. Their rump swells to large sizes when they are ready to mate, giving the males a question of this to look for.

I would say then that black males tended to have more baboon intermixed with their other evolutionary sources.

Then fuck skinny bitches and shut up

who fucking cares I care liberals inject that awful shit into innocent white girls

How to spot a nigger 101. Why is your black nasty ass in a site like Sup Forums?

Join Black people vs white people on Facebook. Enjoy!

>paypal me
I'm done.

Holy fuck lol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

Yeah right they have 12 inch cocks you lying cuckold

There's some black group on fb and all the niggers post about how white people fuck animals. So i posted a pic of 3 nigs blowjobing a horse and guess what? 1 month ban.

Ya'll are wrong!
This is right:

Asian with big booty wife here. I want an ass man before but I am now. Shouldn't be too big like Ops pic but its heaven to disco a big ass. Just soft and inviting. Plus its awesome to grab in public

Jesus fuck... I'm obviously not talking about fag cucks like that freak. I'm talking bout the real nighas who want a bitch with booty meat

You evolved from the same source until 150 years ago you behaved the same too.

Idk id you guys actually love big asses.. but that nit my thing. I only fuck girls who are as white as milk. I dont about tits/ass size. The funny part is that im white but no that white. Its a fetish tho. Shit, man. Im to drynk to english

1. Why are you so worried about what kind of ass some other dudes like?

2. Why are you so concerned about what black people do?

Are you black?

Are you black?

No. Just a scientist and historian i.e. I can read.
Behaviour of blacks had more to do with culture, education and poverty than genetics. As with any other race, just talk to your local redneck to see what i mean.

No I'm not, so why can't you answer my question?? The first one doesn't even have anything to do with skin color.

obvious interest in melanin concentration

So he can discount anything you sau.

Jf

What??? I didn't ask why he's asking if I'm black I asked why can't I receive an answer to both the questions I asked earlier.

You ain't shit. In Sup Forums i can be a doctor lawyer while masturbating to trans.

Im still right. And you are a fag.

It's primitive mating instinct. The savages see a fat ass as analogous to wide hips and the ability to bear more children with greater efficiency. So, in layman's terms, niggers like fat asses, but do not know why. They're wired to reproduce and this hard-wiring overrides all sense of aesthetics.

The non-blacks who like this fall under 2 categories- the ones who, themselves, are ruled by primitive, instinctual wiring, and the ones who see the popularity of black culture and fall for the Me, Too! mindset. I.E., "wiggers".

Reminder that op can't even answer these two simple questions.