Literally who can stop us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b271M6BFzro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Real Madrid obviously ya spastic

Higuain

Halal

*blocks your path*

Would be a shame if Piguain choked in the final...

juve will not choke on the final again r-right?

who will choke harder? ronaldo or higuain? both are known to be shit (at least in finals where it matters)

Is this the designated /smug/ thread?

Higuain was also known not to score in CL knockout matches 2 hours ago...

doesn't matter, even if Ronaldo chokes Ramos will still be there to score the winner in the final minute

I think so

>which one is gonna prove messi is the GOAT

CAn you post all the smug juve-players you have? Maybe >we can make a smug XI

if juve is gonna play like tonight, than real is gonna destroy them

Not too many I'm afraid, but this one extraordinarily /smug/ Pjanic is essential

yeah but today juve played with 3 at the back which has always given them problems even against small serie A teams.

not Real Madrid

Occasional reminder that we are ;

The most successful club in the world football
5 Club World Cup

The most successful club in european football
11 ucl

The most successful club in Spanish football
32 ligas

The most successful club in the world basketball
5 FIBA Intercontinental Cup

The most successful club in european basketball
9 euro leagues

The most successful club in Spanish basketball
33 ligas

The most valuable sports club in the world
$3.26 bn

Have a nice night!

You too

I think if Madrid have their full squad available (and Ramos injured so that Varane starts with Pepe) they can beat Jewve by 2 goals.

Italian justice system

>Juve
>conceding

Kek

me on the right

youtube.com/watch?v=b271M6BFzro

You act like Madrid don't have the best attacking players in the world.

>inb4 muh MSN

Yeah Madrid's attack have Modric, Kroos and Isco feeding them balls, much better positions to score.

We all appreciate your contribution Niklas and hope you're enjoying the Serie A medal you got, but at least 1 (one) goal wouldn't hurt

>they will never make a gay amateur sextape and you will never fap to it

feels bad

Good luck, Juve

Pls, destroy the Real

You're the chosen one

Barcelona barely created a chance in 180 minutes against Juventus, and didn't have problems scoring twice against Real Madrid at home. Juve are also travelling back from Monaco (most goals scored in Europe and CL) without conceding once. Real's midfield is stronger than any opponent Juve faced so far, no doubt about that, but considering the complely confident and comfortable performances they should be capable of dealing with them. Not to mention Real's defence is far from elite, and Juve will test them unlike Cucktletico

Madrid's defense is only not elite when Ramos does a stupid challenge or neglects his defensive responsibilities. If Varane and Pepe were to start, the attack would suffer but they would be more sound defensively. Barcelona also played a Madrid defense that was injured (Varane and Pepe). And of course Barcelona can't create chances, their midfield is shit. Madrid have shown this season that every player can score or attack, so preventing Ronaldo or whoever the striker is (Hopefully not Memezema) isn't an option.

>11 ucl

what did fernando mean by this

You're correct, everyone is aware that Madrid is going to be tougher opponent than Barcelona. But you've seen the way Juve have been playing in knockout matches, they're like perfectly working machine. 50/50 chances in final for me

Madrid always score kid
this is real Madrid not poobag FC or some other shit team

>barcelona always score kid
>Monaco always score kid

>implying that Bale will not play in Cardiff

And as far as CL is concerned, Juve never concede :^) I'm already quite nervous, but reasonably hopeful too. It's like a coin toss
>poobag FC
lmao'd
This

hehe kid

>isco in charge of winning la duodecima

It will be the battle of the belly bulge

How is Juventus so good at defending? Do they just scare other teams into playing shit?

BBC, 6 years of playing together while maintaining world class level, unlike Godin for example. And Buffon, naturally. And Allegri

I honestly think halal will fuck them up in the final, and if juve plas well enough to keep the match close, the referees will gift the trophy to florentino.

This is already set in stone, slovakbro, denying it will only make it hurt more when it happens.

F*ck off man, don't say such things

im gay and love italian man im fapping to allegri alot

how is the gay community in italy?

Did you not watch the quarterfinals against bayern?

Not saying that real did not play better and deserved to go through, which i honestly believe they did, but at the moment that the match had the possibility of turning to bayern's favor, the refs stepped in to make it go right for real madrid.

t. german """"""""heritage""""""""""""" buyern bandwagoner

the police in a few years time

But if it's rigged, wouldn't a fresh winnger benefit the UEFA brand more? Madrid have the most fans paying for sport channel subscriptions, but they've won it just a year ago.

>being turned on by (p)u(tt)a(n)a (m)aia(l)a
lmao gays are fucking weirdos

La Ndrangheta silly

humm

>(p)u(tt)a(n)a (m)aia(l)a

what does puttana maiala even mean ? but dont tell me allegri is not a handsome men

>11 ucl
9 won against teams that never won a CL

>Real Madrid
>scoring against us
>ever

What part of Juventus are you from?

>he thinks >his team beating """Monaco""""" is impressive

I asked him in /seriea/. He lives opposite the synagogue.

pretty well developed but cucked by the pope

puttana maiala means bitch whore, it's an italian expression (a vulguar one) when something bad happans

and allegri is a pretty handsome one, you have good taste

He also has a rapey face if that's your fetish

juventus will get exposed hard in the final,you are giving their defense too much credit the only decent team they played was barca and even monaco had 6 shots on target, they didnt score become cmon no one here fell for the hmmm b
ápé meme right?

What part of Turin are you from m8

And halal beaten by barca at home

Torinesti here

Lol still behind the NY Yankees faggot

Juventus and Real are clearly above all other teams in the champions league this year.

Pretty sure your team would get devastated if it were to match with either Juve or Real.

>Morata scores 90 minute winner

my fucking dick.

the GAY community?

Juve in the Finals:

>Buffon - Barzagli, Rugani, Bonucci, Chiellini - D. Alves, Khedira, Marchisio, A. Sandro - Pjanić - Mandžukić

Discuss.

>real loses cl and la liga

my fucking wet pussy.

hey, i get that reference

>yfw Morata comes on in the last five minutes and scores a hat trick to make it 3-2

Rugani's season is over it seems