Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ykcz1GiaExA
youtube.com/watch?v=PvKsKCdUPzc
realhistoryww.com/
youtu.be/nlcIKh6sBtc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE WUZ PREZIDENTZ N SHIET

The fucking Egyptian looks Chinese

Tbqh, this kind of crap offends me more than anything I've ever seen on this whole god-damned site before, and i'm black. These fucking idiots need to actually learn history, not just mess around with it.

kek

>An Enemy Stand

kek that was quick

How come niggers dont claim ancestry form Nigeria, Somalia or Niger or some other hell whole Afrishit country? Why only Egyptian despite Egyptians clearly not being black?

Jesus fuck how fucking insecure could you be?

There was a PSA over here in the 1940's that I saw once in some history lesson. About the negro, one of the lines stuck with me.

>THE BLACK MAN, when he has money, is often flashy and arrogant.

Read that in a posh British voice. Still true to this day though. Shame I'll never find the video these days.

In my college communications department they had this big framed poster. It said that an african king visited western china once and therefore chinese culture was made by black africans. That is literally the conclusion they came up with. I thought it was a joke but it was very serious. This is what academia is pushing.

>What do you mean by this
Meme magic.

Why the fuck is dabbing a thing. It seems like it came out of no where. What is it's origin and what is it for?

nice

>Visited once
>Shaped whole culture

Those are some mental gymnastics, let me guess no records of the visit except the timeframe?

Why does every black activist assume the following:

>they are Egyptian (do they not know there are lots of other countries in Africa)

>they come from royal blood. If everyone is a king, no one is a king. Odds are your ancestors were slaves in Africa too.

>everyone owned slaves; I think the number is like 3% of people owned slaves at the peak of it. America was pretty disgusted by the practice. It would be like saying "animal testing"

>illegal (banned) move
>didnt win
Why is anyone even questioning it?

Some rap guy did it in a video. Some NFL guys did it when they scored a touchdown. It got talked about on espn and in the rap culture. Same way the bunny hop or electric slide got popular. Some idiot did a dance and other idiots copied it. Now they are suggessting that it is some ancient egyptian wisdom.

Now, even if the egyptians were black, they ahve nothing in common with the west africans from which the slaves of north and south america came from. Moreover, if the egyptians were blakc and thus creators of wetern thought, why cant blacks today maintain a pre-built neighborhood?

Cause it was illegal , goddamn niggers can't follow the rules

>illegal backflip
>why didn't she win????

She broke the rules idiot.

>Read that in a posh British voice

So like if Muhammad was reading it?

Don't even know where to start with this

>and I'm black
How do you feel about your race pham

Oh you just had to ask boi.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ykcz1GiaExA
youtube.com/watch?v=PvKsKCdUPzc
You know that thing you do when you sneeze into your arm as opposed to your hands so that people don't touch your filthy hands? They made dance about that.

Tyrone spotted.

WE LITERALLY INVENTED EVERY GENRE OF MUSIC!

>let me guess no records of the visit except the timeframe?

This was about 10 years ago. I dont remember the exact info. I just now googled "blacks created chinese culture" without the quotes there are a bunch of sites that cover the issue apparently. So if you are interested feel free to jump down that rabbit hole.

They want the watermelon in our skin!!!

>bonus, I'm a preschool teacher and I have a story about melanin, awesome black students and a very white guilt teacher

please be a joke

do niggers think they were ALL kings, they do realize that even with a nigger king that would leave 99.9999 of niggers as slaves to that one king. i dont get this, white people dont go around talking about how they are the queen of england and shietz

I don't they're suggesting it's pretty Egyptian wisdom, if anything I thought it was a joke on the "Egyptian dance" pre-Internet meme that whitey made

so tell it asshole

Well folks, bait bikes are racist.

We can't stop stealing bikes.

Wow, the south should have just sold melanin instead of picking cotton.

wow

its like shes trying to promote black genocide

No it isn't. Africa is extremely huge.

Could be an interesting read, thanks.

You may be correct. At least the Bangles could play isntruments and not just grunt over sampled music with a beat.

Oh my

There's no fluidity of movement there, no routine, no coordinated movements.

That's not dancing, that's epilepsy.

Kekked

It's expensive because it's a fucking pain in the arse to extract you coon

wtf?

If this was true someone somewhere would be harvesting nignogs by the thousands.

Buffalo was not that profitable and they were hunted to near extinction.

With all those advanced technology and world spanning empires, I am really suprised how the mighty negro empire could be beaten by puny white hordes with their inferior Boomstick technology and nigh unintelligibly sounds they call a language. Truly the biggest mistery of our time.

Fine.

This teacher who basically only worked there out of white guilt (she got fired 3 months in) started telling the kids about race. Keep in mind these kids are 3 - 5 years old. They litterally have no concept of race. Some of them don't even know their colors yet.

So this white woman teacher started saying shit that was political (you need to vote, because there are people trying to take your rights away!!) and she got into the subject of melanin. She explained how it worked and one of the black kids shouted out "I want watermelon too!" And the other kids joined in.

She took a selfie with the kids, and was later fired for posting pictures of other people's kids on Facebook with titles about how good she was for volunteering with the blacks.

a whole community meeting devoted to how to spot a bait bike rather than one dedicated to telling dumb niggers not to steal bikes

>dangerous and illegal
Sounds like a nig to me

Big Black Continent

>she thinks black people are made out of 100% melanin

>Gall–Peters map
>not being a joke

its very secret. thats why dylan roof was arrested, he was poaching

That image is retarded but when that bitch did that, it was fucking baller, tbqhwyf

No, because we were kings, and there are still white christian kings living today, If you descend from Europeans you have some royal blood kn your veins, however niggers don't they werent kangz

really makes you think about norwegian geography

Huge yes, but not that big

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen

because niggers are retarded and have a child's level of understanding of everything

We wuz historically inaccurate and ill informed about our own history.

This is literally the same psyops the russians ran on latin america on the cold war, with "americans adopting/stealing children and harvesting their organs."

Awesome, i am looking forward to another reuse of old prop by claiming we make lampshades out of them.

WE WUZ RESTAURANTS N SHIT

so niggers get excited because maybe possibly once upon a time there was a king with a high melanin level?
Aren't there actual African kings? you know, in those African kingdoms?
I don't see why this is so imporant

> ice skating
> nig nog still finds a way to do something illegal
how

Go to this website.:
realhistoryww.com/

Not fucking kidding. The British were black and KANGZ N SHEIT.
So were the Irish and Germans - all kangz. FACT.
It's fucking hilarious.

God damn it I hate fucking niggers.

Damn, this really makes you think.

time to go sightseeing in america lads
it will be debt productive I promise

I can see that advanced knowledge is serving them well

I don't think they even know what lampshades are.

Though it's partially true, the flat map skews the continent sizes because Earth obviously isn't flat.

i wish life was really like this, would be awesome

>come on in and take a gas can of soda

Thread theme
youtu.be/nlcIKh6sBtc
AYYY HOL UP
*collects welfare
SO U BE SAYIN
*Drunkenly runs over dead US soldiers memorial crosses
SO U BE SAYIN, U KNOW WHAT I AM SAYIN,

Do you think if we humoured them and agreed that they actually was kings and shit, they would have a boost in self esteem and actually better themselves?

LMAO

>niggers
>better themselves
I think we all know the answer to that one.

>culture

good shit senpai

#staywoke

a darkie would never use a word like dissenters

I like how its trying to imply she was the only person capable of performing the backflip, when in actuality she's just the only one stupid enough to break the rules to do it.

Don't feel bad. These people are just victims of bullshit social media memes.

This looks tight as fug fan

>dividing whites

Moishe stop.

>Aren't there actual African kings? you know, in those African kingdoms?
And they're mostly all extremely corrupt. Funny how they never want to associate with the Kings who they actually are "related" to.

isn't this what Charles fucking Manson wanted?

That picture has to be a joke.