ITT: what country you live in and how you get your weed

ITT: what country you live in and how you get your weed

Always wondered how people in other countries get their stash as i dont live in a communistic shithole country and i can get my weed at the weedstore without facing death penalty

>pic related its been legal here since like the 70's

I live in Finlan and get weed from dealers

great contribution you finnish piece of shit now get out my thread

I'm in the us. I get mine at the dispensary. I just went and picked up an ounce yesterday.

Dispensaries in Arizona for me

Live In Canada get weed from dealers

as a medicinal weeb or can you get it recreationally

I live in the USA. Not the good parts you see on TV either. I smoke whatever shit my daughter manages to scrounge up when she's home from college. My wife hates when i get high so i have to smoke whatever i can steal. Its still really illegal where i live.

germany here.

i know people that know people. one call or a whatsapp text is all i need to get just about any drug at a reasonable price. dark net and the russian mafia made this possible

Mexico

I buy straight from the cartels

America

I buy straight from my back yard.
no need for the cunttels.

So you made this thread to brag to us about how your country is so great because you can buy weed recreationally?

Friends of friends, create connections and drop statements into conversation about travel, then Amsterdam and eventually onto weed. Becomes pretty easy to ask once you get the mental script down - from there you just get dealers and once you're in that circle you can get pretty much whatever you want.

brabantfag

>implying i dont travel to amsterdam about 2 times a week for dat Blue AK Choco hash
>shits so cash

>thailand

I grow my own shit. I have 3 acres and the cops dont give a fuck what we do.

is the marjana plants in you country ladyboi too

what if they find you growing it?

i mostly buy dealers from even go then more sometimes low ok

usa in california you can grow up to 6 plants need a growers license for more

although the nazis on the right are trying to take it away at the federal level so well see what happens

Weed store in Wa.

I sincerely cannot understand what you said

Friends of friends of friends. Not that hard to come by, but if you get caught you are fucked. Not only is it highly illegal here with no legalization going to take place in the near future, but the majority of people here are also against it. Needless to say I live in one of those (former) 'communistic shitholes'.

I love how mexicans always try to beat their little chests in some kind of display of machismo.

fucking faggot

Are you trying to get dismembered alive?

yeah, if that turns you on

they turn a blind eye. They only get involved if the media puts the spot light on them.

What happens if they actually decide to take action? More like a slap on the wrist or hands cut off?

Denmark... Illegal here but cheaper than Amsterdam. I just call and they drive by with what I want.
If I want very good stuff I buy from friends or homegrowers.

Then he gets to be on that "locked up abroad" tv show.

Romania?

>cheaper than amsterdam

i hardly believe that 10€ a gram in the coffeeshops here, dealers about 6-7€ a gram

coffeeshops will only deliver 5 grams a day since that is the law

idk

he has to spread berthole to 6'6" thai mutant ladyboi in prison

Are you high right now??

>inb4 you complain about finding a seed and the cartel uses you as fertilizer

From Blacks

Here it's ~13 euro for 2 grams of good hash.
But if you are buying lets say 100gram you'll get it for around 400 euro.

I was very disappointed in both the quality and pricing in Amsterdam. But maybe it was because I ended up in the touristy places.

Same here. I buy my weed from jazz musicians.

I wish I had a pencil-thin mustache.

I got to drive 4 hours to the nearest city, find a dealer and pay an extremely high price for low class weed.
That's why I drink instead.

Grow your own stuff... I would do if it wasn't because I'm stuck in a fucking student apartment. Crap.

>2018
>not buying fentanyl laced weed from soul musicians

>fentanyl
If you're already putting that shit in you you might as well go swinging by the neck

Where am I supposed to do that?
I live in a 1 room cabin above the arctic circle. I keep the temp at home at 17-18 degrees all year round inside.

>dissapointed in amsterdam quality
>not taking into consideration that every gram that hits denmark has been grown in amsterdam

keep smoking from your lego bong in your lego house

buy a lamp you fucking eskimo

No it's not.
Yeah sure some of the commercial crap is of course. But the good stuff is coming from homegrowers.

Meh, booze works just fine.

i'm you in my hands what then can do if you try

>implying you can build a growing room out of lego

Live in Florida - GFs mom from a medical state grows and brings about 2 full mason jars down here. Not the best weed I've seen, so I have another dealer who always has good shit that I go to maybe once every 3 months for an Oz

Not him but my friend has a lamp setup, his apartment gets hot as hell to keep the temperature up. Fucking horrible. So unless you got a spare room that's a terrible idea.

>lives above the arctic circle
>booze

Unless you mean fucking Siberia have fun paying like $40 for a pint of vodka

>i'm you in my hands what then can do if you try

If you go to the tourist traps like La Prix then yeah youre getting scammed for shit weed at almost double the price. Go to smaller shops thatre family run. They'll hook you up.

Sweden, we make our own booze u here, always have. 5 liter for 30 dollars. 75%. Tastes the same as Absolut or Koskenkorva.
>hembränt for life

Anybody know how easy it is to get in Munich?

thats the whole point you fucking idort

California, USA

I grow it, buy it from friends, or go to a specific dispensary

grow your own, you'll never not grow again.

literally every single norther country makes a lot of moonshine, I spent 8 months in northern Norway working and them fuckers brings big plastic jugs of moonshine to parties

>75% alcohol

no wonder you sick fucks drink moose blood

To be uncomfortable? Great idea..

>implying anyone has ever been comftarble illegaly growing weed

We don't drink moose blood.
We eat it. And it's fucking amazing.

5 liters for 30 bucks you can't be serious, homegrown booze is not that cheap where I live and where taxed alcohol is cheap enough for pretty much anybody to afford. If you meant half a liter, well, you're still fucked, I think I'd rather quit drinking than pay 30 bucks for a pint of liquor.

Then what's the point? Only reason I smoked weed before was to feel comfy as fuck. If my home is gonna be a fucking torture chamber then that kinda ruins the idea doesn't it?

Dutch walk outside to a shop

not him but also from norrbotten (northern Sweden) 350-400 kr (between 30-40 dollars) is the average price for a 5 liter jug here in my town at least
the strength depends on who you buy it from but over 60% is guaranteed

getting caught making moonshine in norway is the same as getting caught growing weed in some countries.. what a fucked up place

mijn neger

That's what I pay, always have.
Down south it's more expensive but so is everything else though.

Canada? order online u pleb, dealers are faggots

35€ for 4 liters here in northern Finland, two 2 liter bottles.
Can probably find it cheaper but I like the guy I buy from.

I love in the UK as I buy my weed through the internet using bitcoin.

Lol! I'll do this one day, I swear it!!

Been over there a couple times (I'm from Ireland) and their homemade shit is pretty cheap compared to ours even.
Pretty decent quality as well.

But pubs and their liquor stores are brutally expensive.
A lot of people drive to Germany and buy at the border shops as well, but I think that's mostly the people who live in the southern half of Sweden.

isnt weed legal in canada,

Live.

>implying country bois want to smoke foreign shit you buy from sandpeople or bikers
>implying there ain't places the law don't look at or care to visit
Living with no neighbours and a place large enough for a couple of greenhouses is the fucking dream, guys. Fuck getting anything from dealers ever again. I'm set for the apocalypse and beyond.

I live in Berkeley, CA. I can walk ~6 blocks to my local dispensary.

Philippines - Getting it from other smokers

>inb4 you do this

pic related its your house

>blazeitfaggot.jpg

Dude can’t you get executed on sight for having weed in the Philippines?

Not square enough. Needs more block.

>philipines
>being anywhere near a computer that has a thread about weed open

enjoy decapitation

Russia - sometimes get it from marketplaces in tor, sometimes from friends drug dealers)))

Guy from Stockholm here, used to live up north.
Northern Sweden is paradise for moonshiners.
>100 000 km2
>population of 251,080 (2017)
>numbers of police?
>around 10-15 active officers who has to travel massive distances even for serious cases like murder etc

Moonshiners can work almost freely up here, only problem being that "everyone" does it so prices are kept low since demand is high but also production.
If you increase the price = people buy somewhere else or make it them self.

Damn feels bad user

That looks like shit weed honestly

Almost looks like thai

The netherlands

Either 's-hertogenbosch or tilburg

Coming this July! (Movie Trailer Voice)
in actuality no legit recreational users give a shit
smoking in a bar setting, that is the next significant social step

>executed on sight
>be me walking around in philipines with a picture of weed on my shirt
>walk past a care home for the elderly
>83 year old grandma sitting on balcony with hunting rifle
>shoots me twice in the kneecaps before aiming for my jugular
>hitmarker.gif
>i lay choking in a pool of blood
>her husband urinates in my wounds before police arrive
>mfw they hand him a medal

>using drugs in russia
>not wanting to get beaten up by nationalistic-conservative shitheads

pick one

>Anonymous 01/14/18(Sun)12:15:37 No.756873179▶
live in NYC and have plenty of friends who sell

It's actually even worse (better?).
There is less than 15 police officers in all of Norrland including Norrbotten so that's 251,080km2 or 60% of Swedens total area.
Back in 2008 we only had 10 officers. To cover an area bigger than England and Scotland put together.

Executed and decapitated? Not really. Maybe for big fishes. It is highly illegal, yes. But if you stay away from supporting 4:20 in social media, not talking about weed EVERY TIME and all that shit, you're fine. My wife and I smoke on weekends and on occasions. Takes the edge off.