You can only fuck one

You can only fuck one.

Anita is too ugly for my dick. Laci is the least annoying out of the 3, but too fat for my dick, so the only real choice left is Ana, who is at least average looking and annoying enough for a good hatefuck.

Plus Ana is very good in bed. In fact she is better than you in bed. Much better than you.

Anita because I have a thing for Jewish girls.

Anita is the hottest one of them

Laci green easy

Left- Butter face and crazy
Middle- Eh passable
Right- looks like Katlin Jenner. Hell no

I want an updated photo...but I choose middle.

Laci is butterface, but omg dose tits doe...
Also, she's got probably the best moves, since she's got basically a Ph.D in fucking.

Fucking Anita would probably feel like an accomplishment, also she's the best looking.

Ana is meh in pretty much every way. I've seen her in skimpy clothes, she's actually pretty good looking.

Comparing them to say, Taylor Swift would be like comparing three piles of diarrhea and vomit to a chest of gold and diamonds.

Laci, can't say no to those fucking udders.

Anita. Laci looks like fun, but I like to think Anita is into some very freaky shit. I just want to see how far down the rabbit hole I can go with her. And how far up her ass.

Laci Green. Only one that has light colored eyes. I aint breeding a bitch with brown eyes.

Your daily reminder that Chris Ray Gun is fucking Laci Green.

Laci because she's a huge slut with a nice rack

the jew! oh wait.

Ever notice Anita's pictures are almost never in profile?

Laci, those are some nice tits.

So we'd have to fuck one of these ugly jewesses? No thanks dude

I'm pretty sure Ana is wild in bed. So yeah, her.
Plus, even though she is a bitch, she is still kinda hot. (Can't say the same about Laci and Anita.)

Lack... Every time...

Dammit... Laci...

No thank you. Just put em back in the oven.

I highly doubt that