Im going into bootcamp in less than a month and my girl keeps talking about getting married after so she can come with...

Im going into bootcamp in less than a month and my girl keeps talking about getting married after so she can come with me on my orders, how do i get her to breakup with me?

thats a scary situation youre in

"Hey, *insert name here*. I think we should break up" aaaand you're done. Easy peeze retard etard

cheat on her and make sure she finds out

except every time i do that she screams and cries and tries to make me change my mind

confess to her that you're gay

has she got a sister? go fuck her sister.. that usually works, unless they are a freak, and then you dump them for being a freak. Or you know.... you could stop being a useless piece of shit and break up with her, you fucking betta piece of shit. some weak ass piece of shit like you can only bring down the millitary. Hope you die.

He is presumably American and therefore joining the American armed forces, which exist to serve the interests of Israel. He is gay for Jews.

post pics of your gf's titty

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

so tell her to stfu and then if she still persists then just ignore her ass

Be a fucking man and break up with her face to face. Don't play games with a person's heart. I don't care if you're Serialkiller McGee with a total lack of empathy, you can still end a relationship like a person should. Kindly.

side note: its currently long distance, wasnt the entire time but is now

This is the best option. That way she leaves you, with no emotion other than anger, and she won't follow you. Plus you get a lil extra action on the side.

Just tell her that you do not want to get married until after boot because you have heard about all the pussy you are going to get in boot and do not want to cheat on your wife.

Alright then in this case, the kindest thing you can do is make her hate you. Tell her you've fallen for someone else. May seem cruel in the short term, long term though she will get over you in a healthy manner. What ever you do, DO NOT give any hint at all that there will be a future with you two together.

Navyfag here, Tell her this... "Im breaking up with you" then move on with your fucking life.

why are u breaking up with her? u a faggot or something?

i want the freedom of being single, and i kinda just want to fuck other people

Just dump her man

Good luck with boot camp

Tell her that you dont think its gonna work out

Quite easy really

just cheat on her retard u get to keep fucking her and if u find someone better you can move on.. pro tip upgrading from your ex is actually really difficult

Tell her that, it'll break you up pretty effectively

This escalated too quickly. Kek

Tell her to fuck off, then block her on all social media
Fuck her mom whilst ignoring her
Post nudes of mom and her for us
It's a win win op seriously

Fuck her sister. Or her mom. Tell her. Voila.

You should get fake married. Fuck with her head, trip that bitches mind.

Betta?

Just break or tell her Zou don't want to get married you difficult retarded pussy twat

Post nudes of her here right now. Then show her what you did. Screenshot as needed.

Well? We're waiting.

Fuck her brother or father.
You know that you want the cock anyway.

Yeah tits or she doesn't exist, op.
Clocks a tickin

Just break up with her and then don't go back home after boot. Depending on which branch you join you will either go to AIT, tech school etc right after so just stop talking to her after you break up.