What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise...

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for six minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAnzMKQ3XCc
youtube.com/watch?v=cIy4Ve8YEh8
youtube.com/watch?v=i0C3nzqgTkY
metal-archives.com/bands/Brånd/3540398857
youtube.com/watch?v=S0HZI2engNA
youtube.com/watch?v=wsBYJx56DPI
masterscurse.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6JQEv7OR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its lofi as shit yeah, but i dont even know what youre listening to it on if it literally sounds like 6 minutes of noise

Either you didn't listen to the real album, you're trying to listen to it using a toaster, or you are so unused to heavy music that even first wave black metal sounds like gargled noise to you.

This album is awesome.

Under A Funeral Moon and Panzerfaust have better riffs

A Blaze in the Northern Sky, too
Transilvanian Hunger is cool but it's the weakest of their first four black metal albums

Imagine being this much of a pleb.

>Not recognizing this copypasta

newfags leave the hall

Rec some good lofi black metal, the lower the better

yeah but so many people actually say this

HankHill_hehIlooklikeajackass.webm

i'm on it dude

some of these you may know

Sanguine Relic
youtube.com/watch?v=iAnzMKQ3XCc

Mutiilation
youtube.com/watch?v=cIy4Ve8YEh8

Ash Pool
youtube.com/watch?v=i0C3nzqgTkY

Can't find a Youtube link but
metal-archives.com/bands/Brånd/3540398857

Bilskirnir
youtube.com/watch?v=S0HZI2engNA

Balmung
youtube.com/watch?v=wsBYJx56DPI

Lemme know if you want any more

appreciate it !

masterscurse.bandcamp.com/

Oh and here's a buddy's band

What a foolish opinion.

this album really repels the pleb

don't all the classic ones

You ARE aware noise is a genre in itself, correct?

noise kinda sucks unless it's live

it's like looking at a painting on your computer instead of going to the museum

This. Transilvanian Hunger has zero variety, just tremolo and blasts. Every song sounds the same.

I mean the riffs are good but the structures are formulaic

i love simplicity but it's definitely teetering between that and laziness

lol i remember reading this same thread last year lol I had a hearty chuckle reading it lol

Burzum is much better

I would like some more senpai

Deathcrush>Grand Declaration Of War> Chimera> De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas>Mediolanum Capta Est>Live In Leipzig>Orda Ad Chao

Although Dunkelheit alone shits all over Mayhem.

Ildjarn

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6JQEv7OR8

dumb

pretentious

hipster

wrong

noise is boring unless you're the one who's making it. It's like "whoa I can do THIS kind of noise just by doing that!" but nobody around you is impressed. It's a lot like technical guitar playing, it sounds boring to everyone but it's fun to play.

nigger

Not the hugest fan of Darkthrone, still ok but this record is fire.

how old are you bro? just asking

Pleb, darkthrone are GOAT, blaze in the northern sky is spectacular, its celtic frost worship with violent vocals

this.

Did u try to switch directly from Linkin Park to Dark Throne? Otherwise i dont get how you could call this Album Noise. Have you heard Noise?

24, just like everyone on this site

>he doesnt get tears in his eyes listening to En Ås I Dype Skogen at night when it's raining

didn't know Billy Corgan had a bm project

ildjarn is tight as fuck

dude noise is tight as fuck in a dark basement really loud with strobe lights and shit

you don't get that experience sitting down and popping on headphones

hvis lyset tar oss is without a doubt the best burzum release

es porque sos un putito y no entendes nada chabon

If you don't like Darkthrone, then I'd hate to know how you feel about genres like metal and punk. It's not even a fully black metal album, sonically it's closer to death metal. Pretty basic stuff. Like wow, you must despise bands like Godflesh.

It's ok to be gay bro. Just remember it's important that you recognize your chosen sexuality, and change it before i beat your head in.

Hvis lyset tar oss is a good album!

T.Pleb

I love this pasta