In you own body, which body part do you hate the most?

In you own body, which body part do you hate the most?

>me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zpsJ7LubmYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The herpes

Same for me really.
I have a stomach condition where I have like 5 times more stomach acid than normal, so my teeth are fucked from that.

I also don't like my beer/whiskey belly but I'm not ready to give up being an alcohol just yet.

my brain

Slight lazy eye.

Hey OP, if you have yellow teeth, try oil pulling with coconut oil. It makes my teeth and tongue look much cleaner.

Personally, what I hate the most about my body are my moles. I have a lot of moles on my back and I've always been self-conscious of them.
I bought some mole removal cream off amazon and I'm hoping they'll work out for me.
Most of the things that we don't like about our bodies can be changed, so it's not too bad.

Nose

1. Teeth
2. Stretch marks on back
3. Small dick
4. Always pre-cumming when cuddling with girls or even just texting
5. Social anxiety
6. Hairy feet

My lips. They're fine really, but I always have this complex about them and tend to keep them tucked in behind my teeth.

i am whitening my teeth at the moment using pretty much everything which is available. my teeth are worse then yours were.

>WHY DO I HAVE SO MUCH BUTT HAIR REEEEEEEEEEE

Hairy ass back, the rest of the hair I can maintain but the back and ass I can not figure out

brain for being chaotic and insane

my husband

lol why do you care so much? no one sees it anyway?

before and after what are those pics ????? photoshop ? teeth changed shape in impossible way

same

I do not like my nose, too big for my liking.
Beer bellies are hot tho

so your hand ?

>Stretch marks from lower back to thighs
>Round face
>5 chins although I am a lanklet

Dental work you fucking retard

My brain

On a more realistic scale, my nose.
It’s just ever so slightly bent so when I breathe it whistles a bit and I get self conscious about it when I’m spooning girls

TIP FOR WHITENING TEETH: Make a paste like slurry with baking soda and otc hydrogen peroxide. Brush very well (5 min) with that once a week. Put Vaseline on lips afterwards as the peroxide with dry them out. It works wonders and makes your teeth feel polished.

>Being An alcohol

My dick... She's silgthy too big to get sucked topdown easily. I want to get it just few cm shorter.

Feet, mostly because all feet are ugly.

Fucking shit hair. Receding hairline, beginnings of a bald spot in the back, just generally really thin and fine, gets greasy after like 10 hours. I would do the shaved head thing but I don't have the face/facial hair aesthetics to pull it off. Also I'm super concerned that my breath always smells but no one will tell me.

probably my hairline, think it's kinda shit

My face in general

GOD I KNOW

Penis, because i useles, :C

The pimple next to my right nipple that will not go the fuck away. It's been erupting with puss every 3-4 week going on 10 years.

If I could change one thing about me it would be the front.

1.my small dick
2.my fat (which im losing)
3.some of my teeth but not all of em
4. And the bags under my eyes

My teeth are the same color as top pic, that's why I don't have a gf.

I wish my dick was BBC.

that's like the easiest part of the body to fix OP...

youre a blind autist

My tonsils for producing this more-stinky-than-shit stuff every couple of weeks
youtu.be/zpsJ7LubmYo

- Teeth (Even tho not crooked)
- Small tongue
- Balding, but can't grow a beard
- Ugly liver spots all over
- 17cm dick could be larger

My testicles. For some reason they only produce nigger sperm.

And you have no idea what gum disease looks like, but that's OK because you are 14 and you're short on life experience.

How much hair is on the front of your ass?

Are you a Nigger?

Have you considered the possibility that you might be a nigger? You should consult your family doctor immediately. Not having a family is warning sign, btw.

my teeth, they are fucked and probably gonna kill me, trying to get implants but shit is expensive and months of dental surgery.
my tongue, was tongue tied so shorter than what i would have liked
would ass some more girth to muh dick, got good length but could use some thickness

No. My family was certified Aryan and my parents certainly wouldn't have let Himmler down by going in the dark end of the gene pool.

is the feeling of disgusting hair while wipping your shit that bothers most people

bald head. looks matter, and being bald is like any other physical handicap. it sets you apart, lowers your worth socially.

My dad said that I would have been stillborn if I had a hint of nigger in my blood.

I hate my skin the most. I have a condition called 'Seborrheic Dermatitis' which causes redness/irritation and flaking/scaly skin on the face and scalp. My skin in general is pretty bad though, i'm super pale but it's not even all over and when i'm cold my hands and feet get super blotchy and weird.

You're a retard.

What's your penis size? Also, pre-cum is normal lmao.

My foreskin. When the chick can fit her whole hand in it and jerk me off it just looks weird.

>bitches about teeth being fucked from stomach acid
>is an alcoholic

r u dum bruh?

Yeah, i naturally have a widows peak but i'm always fearful of it receeding. I hate my hair too, mine's curly af but not nice curly, it's super dry and coarse and it's not even, for some reason the hair on the front (fringe) is way curlier and coarse than all other areas. It's super weird.

for real, this so much

>TIP FOR FUCKING DESTROYING YOUR ENAMEL
ftfy

Don't you have a Tumblr account to talk about your headspace issues? We're talking about real problems, like ass hair.

My semen is yellowish.

my teeth
I have some shitty teeth which started to dissolve and get transparent after drinking an energy drink every day
Either way, the enamel is now gone on some parts of my teeth, and it looks ugly, also it hurts
Having an appointment at the dentist tomorrow, but i guess i wont be able to do anything, because some shitty plastic cover that you glue on it costs 1 k + pro tooth

shave it bruh.

My brown eyes and my pure black hair

>Enormous nose
>too skinny
>skin is awful
>sweat profusely
>stink 24/7 regardless of showering
>there's a dick down there

You need to clean out your urethra. Dip a Q-tip in rubbing alcohol and push it into the urethra. Repeat it twice daily for a week.

sandnigger

my fat

Didn't we wipe all of you out with smallpox?

I hate my hair, it's long, up to my chest but it's very thin and brittle. It gets tangled easily and has split ends. I'm scared of people patting it, playing with my hair or running fingers through it in case they get disappointed by it or catch their fingers an a knot. It also gets greasy quickly. I wash it every other day and last time I went to a hairdresser was half a year ago...

fuck that, dude. lmao.

My dude over washing your hair makes it worse

>Feet hurt all the time
>Knees hurt all the time

Both comes from cronic pain, it fucking sucks.

At least my arms and shoulders are ok...

Teeth.
Got severe fluorosis
Finally fixing it tho, chin up OP

my smile. everyone else's is normal and cool and mines fucked up. Have to look in a mirror to force myself to get it normal. I am making it worse and everyone thinks there smile is shit?

Precum from texting?dafuq

Yeah man, if I'm texting a girl I'm into it'll just start leaking out.

idk wtf to do

Kek
Me too. In my teens and early 20s I liked having my gf toss my salad but once I started getting a hairy crack had to give it up. I won't put anyone through that.

OP is a UK lad with too much self-reflection

Just run water through it every day. No products.

Save money. Save yourself.

>eyes
for being shitty enough to warrant the need for eyeglasses

same thing happens to me, when i lost my virginity the girl i was with thought i came in my pants because of the abnormal levels of precum i had

Stop fappin 24/7

skin, dislike my skin tone

Damn

qt

you're all faggots

this. My lower body looks like a fucking bear, but from the waist up I am a fucking baby. I got no chest hair and no beard. Fucking dna

you're like 12

2.5" :/

satan is a leaker...

You are right, im on it
Have not smiled for over half a year now
I mean, my teeth are white and they look normal mostly, but there are some spots that really dissolve, and im just so self conscious about it

Is that really what causes it?

My dick. I have phimosis so it can make sex painful

Hard?

kek

1) My teethy smile. It looks weird, I feel like my teeth aren't as visible as they should be.

2) My eyes. I have epicanthic folds so you can't see my eyelid.

3) My eyebrows. They are bushy and seem to be asymmetrical. One is lower than the other and makes me look kinda weird. Also, my eyebrows hang very heavily over my hooded eyes, giving me a really serious resting face which I hate.

4) My hair. It's so curly and hard to tame. It doesn't look good at all but I wouldn't suit a shaved head either so i'm fucked either way.

5) My chest. I have a pigeon chest (pectus carinatum) which causes my sternum to protrude. I also have a broad back and a large ribcage which sucks because I like the skinny look.

6) My penis. It's about 5.75 inches long and it's pretty thin. I wouldn't mind being 6-7 inches and a little girthier.

7) My hands. They're quite small for a male and I think they look weird.

8) My body hair. I have hairy legs, ass, armpits. I would prefer to be less hairy tbh.

my hairline, starting to bald at 27

The frenulum of my penis is short (Frenulum Breve).