33yo virgin cause of small dick what do, also poor no money for hooker

33yo virgin cause of small dick what do, also poor no money for hooker

It's not because your dick lol

exactly

Don't be in denial, how can it be because of your dick when you havne't even gotten to the stage of taking your clothes off infront of a girl.

Dick ain't small, you're just beta minded. Gl op

Of course it is.
When I was in hs, there were rumors that my dick is small.
Girls avoided me ofc.
But then I was showering after gym with few guys, they saw that I'm 7.5 inches soft.
They told about it to everyone.
After few days I started to recieve texts from random bitches at school.
That's how I got laid for the first time.

nobody's looking at your fucking dick when deciding they don't want to spend enough time with you that you have the chance to fuck

your micropenis is no excuse for your shitty social skills

I've got a good friend with a micropenis who has a steady girlfriend and fucks regularly. don't be retarded

Alternatively, it’s becuase you’re both fat and hairy as fuck and I doubt your face is any better

rept

Nigger, that shit is 17 inches long
Gtfo with your gigantic benis

Give this guy a fcking cake. Kek

Those are centimeters, you moron

You think this 33 year old has rumors being spread about him like he's in highschool? No, he's just retarded.

Give him a break, his absent when teacher taught measurement in class

rent a hooker

it's not expensive if you only do it once

Holy shit kek

I dunno, I don’t think op needs any more cake...

14cm is not that small actually.

Spotted the micropenis

Micropenis is literally 3-6cm
14cm is not big, but it's not the end of the world.

virgin with 8.5" dick here, it's not the dick we're just losers, i'm not even fat or anything, we're just loser, we're fucked forever lol.

>33yo virgin cause of small dick what do, also poor no money for hooker

You act like the only meaning in life is your virginity, you stupid cuck. I did the same.

Step up your game. Get your fucking life in order, NEET, and the girls will come to you. I watched it happen in my own life; fucking penis size doesn't matter to girls once they're out of High School.

I had a small dick, didn't get laid in HS. Went to college, was a reclusive autist, and didn't get laid there either.

Go read the sticky, and start working out. Improve your diet; it can be done on a budget, just fucking Google it. Get a job, start saving money, stop playing vidya all day, and get your own place. Even if you're budget-minded, you can nicely furnish it.

Travel, see the world - start out easy, Japan or Europe, and get some interesting experiences, stories. Socialize, read books on conversationals, and figure out how to be a fucking normal human being.

Get to if you want to turn your life around.

How old are you?

17 is still a big number tho
If I had 17 apples, that's a lot of fucking apples... probably 15 more than I really need.

Lol, is recaptcha trying to tell me something?

Is that you steve?

7.5 inches soft¿¿¿?????

on my mid 20.

You should obey reCaptcha xD

Your problem is your poverty. Not that if you had money all of your problems would be solved, albeit lesser than they are now. If you had what it took to do something about your financial situation you'd also be capable of finding a woman interested in having sex with you for some reason or another.

No you're just overweight and hairy

My dick is tiny and i got phimosis i still fuck Bitches on demand so stop being a faggot op

I have nearly the same size penis as op, just 1cm or so longer and I feel like it's a very short penis

what do

Your dick is 15cm?
It's not that bad.

Here hope you feel better user..

Jesus, OP, you seem like a really sexy bear. I'd fuck yer brains out.

>Belly pic, pls

you pushed that tape 5 cm into your fat belly lol, it's like 13 max

it's 18cm, if I have few weeks nofap, it can go up to 20 when I'm diamonds

Hope you feel better!

my dick is 16.5 cm
lost virginity at age 15

stop making up excuses u beta cucktard

do penis extender and pumps work have both

Get good at eating ass and pussy and you dont have to worry about shit like that

Jeez you stewpid

14cm dick is pretty average. With bit workout you have 15,16cm. Also i bet no women changed her mind having sex with you because of dick size. It's your character, your disability to flirt and a little bit your fatness

99% of women don't see your dick until you are naked. Retard.

the other 1 percent have superpowers

You need 5 seconds to google. US has actually an average of 13cm. Biggest is congo with 18cm. Smallest is south korea with 11.7. Biggest european country is iceland with 16.5cm. 14cm is actually the average of UK.

Your dick grows 5cm more if hornier? Dude you have an problem with erectile dysfunction

Your dick is not bad, look what I'm stuck here with, just barely under 5 inches (about 12 cm). I am trying to lose a bit of weight and gain some muscles to compensate, but it's gonna take some work. I'm 21 so I have time to lose my virginity, but still, God fucked me up, or I jacked off to much during puberty or something.