What does this flag represent? Racism?

What does this flag represent? Racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EMkxEKKSQI
youtu.be/6GxWmSVv-cY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MUH FLAG DOUGH MUH FLAG DOUGH LEL

It represents a period of time where two groups of people disagreed with each other badly enough that they went to war over their ideologies.

I'll translate into Portugese for you: boooga booga booga huehue gibe moni

The South,

No.

Muh dick

>niggers making fun of incest when they fuck their siblings and relatives so commonly none of it is reported

SK everyday fuck the South
t. AZ

Opposition to government tyranny.

People on here will argue that it merely represents rebellion.

However, what was the south rebelling from? The Northerner's anti-slavery legislation.

Yes, it does represent the racist south.

A culture that hateful people want to destroy.

American Butthurt is something amazing to see.

>Racism?
and white supremacy

Stupid rednecks that can't grasp the fact that their stupid ancestors lost.

Heritage not hate.

Really makes you think...

Yes it does represent racism and anyone who denies that is retarded

But it also represents the Jeffersonian belief that a nation of peoples has the right to peacefully leave their government if they belief they have been wronged by said government and all other recourse has failed.

Declaration of Independence = Secession from Federal Govt

it means P.G.T Beauregard could design a sexy flag

Lincoln wanted to send slaves back to Africa, you can blame the Southern cucks for all the nigger shit that goes on now.
>inb4 "b-but we had them controlled as slaves"
All of the west, especially Britain, as turning anti-slave. You could not continue that shit trade forever.
>inb4 "b-but muh state's rights"
Yeah state's rights had a lot to do with the war, but slavery was the major setting stone. All you faggots had to do was send them back to Africa, but instead chose to literally die to keep niggers here. The south has and always will be a complete shithole.

its so cringy at this point to see people rep those flags

It started over cotton pricing and centrally controlled economy of the north actually.

No.

>The Northerner's anti-slavery legislation.
factually incorrect

Not the same. The Declaration of Independence was against a king who ruled because he said that God told him that he could. Treason against a king is not nearly as bad as treason against a republic. The founding fathers were just as happy to smack down rebellions as King George was.

>A fucking leaf

Is that like stupid blacks that can't grasp that their ancestors were slaves?

>Jefferson somehow trumps over the other founders

They had no right to leave and were butthurt Lincoln won

Who's ready for the hottest anti-Confederate propaganda event of the summer?

youtube.com/watch?v=3EMkxEKKSQI

Yes exactly, you could say that the south is no better than a bunch of niggers.

They also have a hard time keeping track of fathers. How many half-brothers and half-sisters hook up in the hood?

^this
They can talk about "northern aggression" all they want and about fighting for their rights
But at the time the British had ended the practice of slavery for decades and so did the north. The biggest reason, slavery is a completely inefficient system that slows progress.

I hate the flag but I hate it even more when they try to say it has nothing to do with slavery. And I want them to keep it, so I know who to avoid.

I don't mind this, at least it isn't another bullshit slave movie that is basically a montage of whipping and shit with black people acting civilized and making whitey out to be some barbarian.

Also, I fucking hate the south. Anyone who has researched this shit knows the south was in the wrong. Lincoln wanted the niggers to go back to Africa, the south literally was fighting to keep their wealthy rich. Yeah, the actual soldiers were probably just fighting for their home and stuff, but the actual CSA was fighting to keep niggers in America for money despite all of the west turning against slavery. Had the south just given up their niggers we wouldn't be having this conversation, but here we are. I fucking hate southern fags who still to this day pretend their precious system was the answer to the nigger problem. And before I am hit by any retort, I also hate lefty cucks who think the North was all about "muh equality". Lincoln's only intention was to get niggers out because he saw what was happening around the world. Britain was smart enough to kick their niggers out.

Is that like shitposters not grasping the fact that they are

>A FUCKING LEAF

ITT: brainwashed millinials who don't remember a time when the rebel flag wasn't seen as controversial

Welcome to a uncucked California

youtu.be/6GxWmSVv-cY

>The biggest reason, slavery is a completely inefficient system that slows progress.

Why would you bother saying things that are so incorrect? Like, what's even the point? The North banned slavery due to religious fanatacism. Mind you, plenty of greedy yankees were still making plenty of money off of slavery long after the importation was banned.

Aayyy lmao

My home, the most glorious land of Dixie!!

I don't care because I'm not a southerner but it's no more racist than the American flag.

Also, Bill Clinton liked it, and he was called "the First Black President."

Same thing the US flag represents, racism and oppression.

pic related

It represents the south. It is not racist.
Also
>muh dick

>South
>Glorious
You literally fought for niggers to stay in America.

When I see it I think of the south and dukes of hazard

No matter what it represents its a 10/10 flag design

and you vote for niggers to keep coming to America

Well, I actually didn't fight I would be upwards of 150 years old today, but my ancestors did and they fought to stop an invasion of the South.

Pride in being a white trash inbred racist loser.

DESU anything historical should be treasured.
We learn from our mistakes, unless we want to repeat them.

forgot about T.fukin Filter

The good ol days

Wow that picture is fucking racist, why is it okay to openly hate White people? The flag is just the battle flag of the Confederacy. A long time ago, many of our States thought it was dumb that the Federal government was telling the States what it could do, so they left and formed a union where the Federal government had less power over the individual states, called a confederacy. The main difference, is that it is legal to secede at any time from a confederacy.

Slavery was just the straw that broke the camels back, the southern States had been growing wary of accumulating Federal power for decades before.

It represents the south and anyone who denies that is a fag loving, baby killing, hippie yankee.

>But at the time the British had ended the practice of slavery
Nice public school education. They "ended" it, on paper. They still had indentured servitude which was the same fucking thing.

>proceeds to get rekt by 50 colonies in a row

SOUTHERN PRIDE

Niggers aren't human thus it shouldn't be against the law to own one. Many farmers today use animals for farm work.

The North tried to take away our rights to unjustly take away our rights to own slaves.

Actually he's right. Slavery is shit tier compared to industrialization. One of the reasons the southern States hated the North so much was because they were blocking machine imports into the South. The North is just as responsible for slavery in the South, ironically.

It represents the south
Why the fuck do you think there are thirteen stars on the flag one for each state
Also the civil war was about states rights and less do with slavery
PS: people also fly it up here if you care

>PS: people also fly it up here if you care
Fucking why? I've seen and heard of it being flown in all sorts of countries, don't Chileans or Argentinans or some other country that pretends to be White do this too?

If it isnt reported how do you know it happens?

It represents the Army of Northern Virginia

>Also the civil war was about states rights and less do with slavery

States rights over the dictation of slavery you stupid Canuck, never talk to me or my country ever again

I have wet dreams about living in a big texas house like that with lots of land

Please post comfy southern homes

I wanna fug her

This

Not sure how that factors, or how Blacks don't grasp that fact. They fucking remind us every fucking day that their ancestors were slaves.

What? Lincoln wanted to kick niggers back to Africa because that is what Britain did with theirs.

>they fought to stop an invasion of the South.
That is a fair argument, but like I said, they might have been personally fighting for that, but a byproduct of that was the rich southern elite keeping their niggers and thinking they could have them enslaved forever when all of the west was turning against human slave trade. Lincoln had the foresight to see ending slavery with niggers here would mean they stayed, so he wanted them all to go back.

>pretends to be white
Once you leave the pakis and gooks in the cities its fucking whitetopia

When you act like a prejudiced bigot as you insinuate that someone else is a prejudice bigot in an attempt to remove yourself from any sort of rational remorse for making fun of a stranger that you will never meet that has never done you any wrong

>What does this flag represent?
Want to not get FUCKED BY A FUCKING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TELLING SOVEREIGN STATES WHAT TO DO

AND NOW WE HAVE THE EURSS,WE TRULY UNDERSTAND AMERICANS NOW

Also, OP, it's just a Confederate battle flag. It represents the Confederacy going into battle. It's that simple. Connotation is not denotation. Fuck sensitive simpletons.

You will find a few southern estate like homes in eastern Texas, but not many. This is more common in places like Georgia, Alabama, Carolinas, ect...

My ancestors fought into the last months of the war in Texas regiments, holding off Union troops coming into Texas.

Do you want these untouched confederate genes back in your country?

Fogot the fucking pics

They were on the wrong side of history

Non-Israelite asspain. That's what the flag represents. That's why they hate it so much. Just stop. Drink it all up. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Give us a permanent chair into the UN security council and they are yours!

It represents the battle colors of the dixie land soldiers.

Nowadays? It's just an aesthetically pleasing flag which is probably why black people hate it. They don't like anything that doesn't have a nike logo on it.

Nobody in America likes them, no

Failure.

This
Also this

Take it from someone who sees this flag daily. Northerners have no idea what they're talking about, they've only ever seen this flag on tv!

C'mon I know you want them back.

>What does this flag represent? Racism?

It represented a time when more men died fighting because of slavery than there have been actual slaves
Good goys!

How so? The South nearly won. If they had, it could have changed the course of our involvement in all the wars to come. The kikes would have had less control of us through banking.

An inability for people to do research and get mad at the thing they actually want to be mad at.

The kikes would have had the same amount of control, just through different means.

America would have been far weaker and filled with lolbertarian cuckolds.

>Niggers trying to mock whites for incest
They really do lack self-awareness don't they?

Ahh, I shall retire in Georgia then

Rebel scum.

Why thank you kindly my good fellow.

MUH HERITAGE

If only represent the South isn't racist to ban the flag? Why you can't have that flag in the school for example.

Southern Independence

I dont even like the confederate flag but i think that dress is sexy.

Represents a side of a war that lost. Niggers, spics, and chugs shit on the confederate flag, while demanding reparations for wars they lost.

Isn't there an infographic showing that African countries have the most incest?

It represents pride in being from third-world cultures.

>niggers can't be racist

>all these butthurt traitors
>crying about dixie

In all honesty famalam, we let it go. Its the dixieniggers who can't.