When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Hit her just in hand or something. Remember you're a man, she is a child and girl.

nice copypasta
saw this one last month, at least change things up

beat that bitch

Not this copypasta again...

Oh hang in, belting prepubescent girls.

Carry on, user.

Rape her, then give her $50 and say any time she needs money just let you know.

rape

Is there actually a person rebooting these tired fucking threads over and over and over again, or is there some Sup Forums robot that's got a catalog of some 200 threads that spits them out on a timer?

copypasta shit
fuck off

kill her

I'd give you gold, but this is one of those incredibly rare situations where it's a shame it isn't Reddit.

How many times have I seen this shit...

Nah, it's a bot.

Notice how we always have five "new trap threads" and four "andy sixxx well" threads.

No matter how autistic, 4channers can count, and can click Catalog.

QED.

Hit her with a belt 3 times and if she calls the police tell them what happened and pull the discipline card and take what ever electronic device she has for a whole month

You should never hit a child but stealing isn't appropriate. You should've taught her early on that money is not everything in this world, just a human construct with no actual value. Materialistic lifestyle is a dead end of happiness.

Give her a "chore" of sorts for her to earn her money and then give her as much as she needs.
Something like a blowjob and you'll give her 20 bucks. Sex for 50.

does she steal from you every day?

came to write this, glad I'm not the only one with some sense

dubs speaketh the truth

Rape her mouth.

How many fucking times will you post this?
Just..get out

Seems she does this alot. You post this thread all the time. Might wanna get her into a foster home.

I would whip her with a tire iron for exactly 30 minutes.

I got spanked once by my mom after I got raped, I'm a spanko now.

If she doesn't have fur, then it's safe to spank her. Bare hand on bare but is the only way.

>it's a shame it isn't Reddit.
>IT'S A SHAME IT ITSN'T REDDIT

If you really need 30 minutes with a decent tire iron, you just aren't swinging hard enough.

Lock her in a room with Jared from Subway for and hour.

Choke that little bitch

Did you slurp her spit?

Repost