Op is professional georgian gynaecologist ლალი ფხალაძე (Lali Pkhaladze)

op is professional georgian gynaecologist ლალი ფხალაძე (Lali Pkhaladze).

i wanna give you some tips, your gender doesn't matter.

good news here for yall: condom isn't only means of avoiding pregnancy.

>1) safe week: this is the eight days just before and after menstruation; put together, sixteen days.

>2) right timing: this one's not as reliable as others but it's still used in practice. what it means is ejeculating out of vagina.

>3) pregnancy pills: this one's 100% effective and productive method.

>4) spiral: this is something gynaecologist sets in a vagina, which prevents one getting pregnant.

>5) sterilisation: this is 100% effective way of avoiding pregnancy, it means male should sterile himself for finite period of time.

i think i helped you. all questions are welcome.

>gynaecoLOGist

are you married?

no

ბუმპ

°•○●□■◇▪¤《》¿

I kinda like you.. don't know if lali is a lady's name but the picture image appears to be cute? did you have patients falling for you?

how is chick fil a? we dont have it here in michigan but i heard its pretty big in atlanta

>did you have patients falling for you?
never ever

>atlanta
what has it to do with the thread?

still cute.. you won't be able to easily chase me away. how old are you?

heh are you in Tbilisi now?

yes

I assume these are your kids?

nah, i don't have kids

heh, so you haven't met the right guy? or like all doctors ( dermatologists excluded) married to the doctor's office?

>heh, so you haven't met the right guy?
i for one never have developed crush towards anyone, but i'm pretty sure i'm 0% asexual or something like that. i have had nasty/erotic thoughts but never found someone who could provide me with what i find integral.

hmm never say never..will you dare talking to me on kik?

i don't have it.

>2) right timing
but doesn't precum also contain spermazoa? don't know for sure but i wouldn't risk it

>professional gynaecologist
the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums, you've accomplished something in your life

ok skype? can't offer you a lot , maybe a virtual toast with kindzamaurli... but I dare you

yo, relax a bit.. don't judge

not judging, just wondering how someone with achievements in their lives ends up here

>ok skype? can't offer you a lot , maybe a virtual toast with kindzamaurli... but I dare you
tell me yours, i pinky promise i'll add you there later today when i switch my device to pc.

btw, where do you know Kindzmarauli from?

tonid_
as for the wine... don't you want to sip from the glass and chit chat with your partner across the table.. about anything and everything.?

kill yourself fagaloid.

there are passengers for every train, pal..

Is unprotected sex with someone with PCOS okay in terms of avoiding pregnancy?

do you enjoy your job? any hobbys?

Post your vagina

my fb is /profile.php?id=100013819401062

don't have facebook.. go with the skype pls..

>756882063
skype me and we will take it from there

I wish my obgyn would let me see what my cervix looks like. It feels weird knowing that she knows what it looks like but I don’t

haha