Stranger Things S2 will contain a love triangle between Eleven, Mike and Lucas

>Production has just started on the second season of the hit Netflix show Stranger Things, and the show creators, The Duffer Brothers, are being tight lipped on future storylines. However, in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, co-creator Ross Duffer did divulge a few secrets, namely that more focus will be given to the character Lucas. The show received some criticism over the fact that Lucas' character, the show's only African American character, was underdeveloped and the creator's seem to have taken this on board.

>"We're going to explore Lucas' home life, and really explore what it means to be young and black in the smalltown Midwestern 1980s setting." Says Ross Duffer. "There will also be some new tension between Lucas and Mike, as they find themselves both competing for Eleven's affections."

>One of the most popular aspects of the show was the love triangle between Nancy, Jonathan and Steve and it seems like a no brainer that the younger cast will experience there own version of this.

>Stranger Things Season 2 will premier 2017 on Netflix

ok.co.uk/tv/914983/netflix-stranger-things-season-2-release-date-cast-trailer-actors-episodes

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6OUIjtM6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's racist and sexist

>"We're going to explore Lucas' home life, and really explore what it means to be young and black in the smalltown Midwestern 1980s setting." Says Ross Duffer. "There will also be some new tension between Lucas and Mike, as they find themselves both competing for Eleven's affections."

>implying Lucas doesn't want Mike and hates Eleven.

Mike bout to learn about getting cucked at a young age

what about the upcoming the plotline where will is force-fed estrogen hormones and turned into a trap?

>will contain a love triangle
I was going to say this was a terrible idea but then I realized s1 also had a love triangle with Jonathan, Nancy and Steve. This is the kind of quality writing that I should expect.

When will Steve/Nancy/Jonathan become canon

White men literally can't compete

Those are some ugly ass kids.

god i really hate it when shows focus more on boring ass love stories rather than the plot

why does the boy look more feminine than the girl

Eleven confirmed for getting blacked

Really? A love triangle involving Eleven and Lucas? Did they forget just how wary of El Lucas was?

So much for decent writing. Lucas was the only kid with any common sense on the show.

>>'At the end of the day, it's only acting, and it's something you have to do, and I would do anything for the show. I cut my hair, I kissed Finn,' the young British actress said.

I feel bad for Finn, she's always being mean to him, what a stuck up little brat

Too bad the kid who plays Lucas sucks balls. It's a mistake to focus on him.

Why didn't they just make a brand new story with a different set of characters in a new setting?
It would have been better this way

I just can't wait for my MILfu to return!

The quote is fake you morons

Wow huge fucking spoiler. Eleven confirmed alive and at some point being rescued. Can't believe they actually admitted it. Lucas can fuck right off though, dude treated her like shit the entire season.

Obviously he changes his feelings over the course of time

i know, just felt like posting it anyway

>love triangles in everything
Give me a fucking break

When else has she been mean to him? They seem friendly.

>literally who news site
>Non-professional writing
>no other news outlets have similar information

Article discarded

I hope MILFu and DILFu get together

This is basically a kids show, not the walking fucking dead. Of course she's back.

So Sup Forums was right yet again.

Women ruin everything. These love triangles are just a fucking waste of time to create artificial drama when the actual plot is stalling out.

She's definitely a lot more closer with the black kid and Dustin than with Finn, they almost never took a picture together

11 is the cutest tomboy

>Sup Forums in charge of reading in 2016

Sup Forums but with movies instead

HOL UP MUTHAFUKKKA

I DUN TOLD Y'ALL CREEPY ASS CRAKAS

*smacks lips*

WE SUM

*grabs dick*

MUTHAFUGGING

*rapes a white bitch*

SUE

*collects benefits*

AH

*doesn't raise his kids*

SIDE

*sparks up blunt of the finest sticky icky*

SQUAAAADDDDDD

*evolves from a chimp*

>Eleven & Lucas

Wtf....Lucas was the only one in the group who DIDN'T like Eleven...he was focused on trying to save their damn friend while Mike and Fats were too occupied trying to help Eleven.

Lucas >>>> Mike, because he knows bros come before hoes

That's because Finn was filming IT and even when he wasn't he just never seemed to be around for events. Maybe it's because he's super awkward compared to the rest of them.

Now you're pulling from your ass, Mike was the one who was trying to find Will the whole time, and El was the only lead they got so he stuck with het

I already hated the dumb romance between Eleven and Mike, now they're gonna double ruin it

I think Finn hasn't been available for a lot of promotional stuff because of filming IT. Joe and Charlie are never photographed with the kids and Natalia is, but I don't think that means they hate them.

The fuck are you talking about? Lucas went and found the Military base on his own....there was a whole plotline about how Lucas was mad at the others for focusing on El while not looking for Will

she said episode 8 was her favourite except the part where she has to kiss Finn, she also said she hoped Mike would get a new gf

That might just be teasing, she's not even a teenager yet, she probably feels awkward having to act like they're a couple on the show

It's over, the show's done, they're full on pandering to SJWs now, they're introducing racemixing and cuckolding to appeal to the numale demographic. I'd bet a 100$ that we also see a character become gay and one becoming transgender.
D R O P P E D

>she also said she hoped Mike would get a new gf
Give source

S-stop defending the niglet you race traitor

>Wtf....Lucas was the only one in the group who DIDN'T like Eleven

When the girls you used to hate, you date
I guess you'd best investigate
The Facts of Life
The Facts of Life

upboat XDDD

so I finally watched this and it was just ok. I don't see why it got so hyped up on Sup Forums. It's like they took a generic D&D storyline and combined it with generic middleschool/highschool drama

>terrible child actors who just shout everything and overact
>stupid school chad plotline
>the older sister is way too skinny, can't even thiccpost about her
>dude star wars, D&D, such nerds lmao look how cool we are now
>go to great lengths for a happy ending for Will but have the qt magic girl explode for no reason at all

How did the main boy change from a fully grown adult woman in the 90's to a child in the 2016's ?

i can't let this die

why is he getting cucked both in real life and in the tv series? Finn deserves so much better

Stupid Duffers don't mention Mike being the main character and Finn having 99% of screen time. You just know season 2 will suck balls.

I hate liberals so much.

But... that's his best friend!

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6OUIjtM6E

THAT'S NOT EVEN IN THE ARTICLE FAGGOT! WHO DOES THAT? WHO GOES ON THE INTERNET AND JUST TELLS A BUNCH OF LIES?

so what is the truth?

Some people in Brazil would give their right arm for the privilege.

don't we all

>Eleven, played by Millie, is the only character who’s not confirmed to return just yet. The brothers said in the ew interview: “We leave that up in the air

>in Brazil
not only there...

OH SCHNAPP!

Who cares about Millie or Eleven ? Also she'll be back of course.

If she isn't confirmed to return, how could the producers describe a planned love triangle with her?

>I already hated the dumb romance between Eleven and Mike

You are the worst kind of person.

Froggo is a goddamn ace. He'll steal the show no matter what they do.

This. Dropped fucking hard.

it's true, but the world would be a better place with Stranger Things season 2 being just a 100 episodes long tv series thoroughly documenting Finn's daily life and exploring his emotional depth, talent and sense of humour.

OP is memeing. Read the fucking article, sperg.

I don't know why they didn't just make a Stranger Things spin-off that followed Mike through the trials and tribulations of adolescence, with Mr. Clarke remaining his teacher through high school and then inexplicably becoming the Dean of his university in the last couple (and best) seasons. They would call it 'Frog Meets Pond' and it would win all the emmys.

Didn't she try to kill Lucas?

Well, we musn't lose hope.They still have time to do that.

What would be the spiciest way to start the season?

>David Bowie stole my green bomber jacket

Literally, unironically what did he mean by this?

hiring IT boyos and having them to do the usual stuff with Finn. I can't think of anything spicer at the moment.

He is too young tl be cucked. It's not fair!

why is his face so damn kissable ?

It's fake you retard

He's just entering high school and is on the most famous show on planet earth at the moment. You know how many chicks at his school he could bag? All of them. Every single one. Even the dykes.

slep tite kitters

No, it's fake and Sup Forums has never been right. Not once.

>that fat fuck on the left

What the FUCK is his problem?

Color me surprised that Reddit:The Series has a stupid love subplot. Actually don't, because I'm not surprised at all

>One of the most popular aspects of the show was the love triangle between Nancy, Jonathan and Steve
really?

>netflix collates data from its users' viewing history and taylors its "originals" to suit that
>Sup Forums loses Stranger Things

coincidence?

thank god its fake, cause seriously, why would someone even want to put in more drama into the show? IT already felt like days of our lives: monster high edition.

God I'd give anything to buttfuck this dumb bitch

Doesn't really matter if this is true or just a rumour.

It'll happen and Lucas will score. Ah... 2016.

I'm not even sure she would know what that is sir user. Lewd.

...She's literally twelve years old.

No age can resist the BBC.

(You)

Holy fuck that black kid was fucking annoying.
For 6 1/2 goddamn episodes he did nothing but fucking whine and be a total goddamn cunt.

He was redeemed in the end, but I was seriously questioning why they were even friends up to that point.

>only focus on a few characters
>a lot of characters left unexplored
>FOCUS MORE ON THE BLACK KID!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with people

A man has his needs.

not that guy, but i definitely heard her say that on one of the interviews she did at some con?

They spelled "absolute, undeniably worst"

>One of the most popular aspects of the show was the love triangle between Nancy, Jonathan and Steve

Apparently lucas and the new girl have been on a show together so already the fangirls on instagram are pairing them up. So it won't be him with el it'll be him with max. Eleven has a date with the demogoron that's all.

The only Eleven in this show is the size of Lucas' meat sword

6, 2, 5, 4, 1, 3