I went from 295 pounds in july of 2017 to 219 now, with minor dietary changes and exercising 45 minutes 3 times a week...

I went from 295 pounds in july of 2017 to 219 now, with minor dietary changes and exercising 45 minutes 3 times a week. I avoided diabetes and hypertension just barely. The most simple changes saved my fucking life. Pre determined weight and healthy fat people are a meme that needs to die. Pic related

Looked better on the left.

As a big fat titted fuckwad? To each their own but i hated looking in the mirror

Your thumb looks like qn ugly left nipple.

Well, honestly , i cant say that you look "good" on either one, but i mean you are going the right way, so this will probably change, and ye,, its nice not haveing diabetes

You get respect for getting this far.

Good on ya op

Congrats dude, good work. What changes to diet and what exercises.

Got any advice/tips for thos trying?

I weigh about 5 pounds more than you do now and I look like a flabby trainwreck, this world isn't fair

Good job user, be proud of your accomplishments

>be 300+
>but tall and with big frame
>but still fatfuck

thanks for the push

Gz OP
Why isn't your skin flappy as fuck now though?

Nice, now hit the weight room and bulk up.

that's what happens when you lose a bunch of weight quickly.

he's asking why it's not

gets Bella saggy usually. op got lucky

If you wanna lose weight more you gotta do more than 45 minutes a week- bc that's not enough- do runs every day plus exercise every other day, don't need to do tons but enough to feel sore - that will help OP

If you want that skin to shrink in, take 5 drops of nascent iodine under the tongue after you exercise- before you shower. After the shower, rub some vitamin e oil in it. The expensive stuff that's golden amber colored.
Worked for my moobs. Im sure gyno is real but not everyone actually has it.
Also, your dimensions are shit. Get a heavy band for all flyes (back, chest, and shoulders) then finish with facepulls.
Good job. We're all gonna make it.

Way to go user, good on ya

he's young. Lucky he lost the weight now instead of later.
In your 30s and up? You're fucked.

I'd totally go down on the right one.
Got more pics? Side, back, etc.
Butthole shots are a +

your loose skin doesn't look too bad. could you post some pics where it looks worse? what is your age

FAG

Give the detailed breakdown of your routine or fuck off

yes, and?

>asked about face pulls.
he didnt