Is "Okay. You know where to find me if you want to have a good time" a good reply to this...

Is "Okay. You know where to find me if you want to have a good time" a good reply to this? I blew her off once and she came back(that was 1 month ago)

Yes.

do you really think this is best place for relationship advice?

Make her think you care about more than the sex (a lie of course) and just tell her she knows where to find you if she changes her mind

Just say
"Cool"

don't reply you fucking moron. don't EVER reply. if a reply is forced with face to face confrontation, laugh and say "well, your mind is made up. what is there to say?" DO NOT REPLY

I have nowhere else to turn. I don't have a lot of friends, let alone friends who want to hear/give advice about shit like this

Whatever, cunt. I was fucking your dad the whole time anyway

reply with
"Actually I'm relieve to hear you say that, been trying to think of a good way to let you go for the past two weeks.
Thanks for the fun, you know where to find me.
See ya."

Go out and make some friends then. Stop wallowing in your own self pity and go do something about it. Drop the fakes and meet some genuinely decent people.

This nigga knows

"Alright. Hit me up if you change your mind"

no no no no no no no no. do NOT reply. if you say anything, you'll sound like a little faggot, and it will make it EASY for her to walk all over you. DO NOT REPLY. this is a trap, you are set up for making this easy on her. DO NOT REPLY. HOLY SHIT, DO NOT REPLY. GO DO SOMETHING ELSE. DO NOT REPLY.

THIS IS ME

DON'T REPLY

My goal is to get in her pants again at some point

yes, that will happen for you, if you don't play the victim. there are no combination of words that won't be awkward or submissive in this situation. she moved her peice forward and wants you to move ANY peice into her trap. You have to not play. Walk away from the board. and give it time. you will get the pussy again and it will be even better. do whatever you want, but i know what i'm talking about. Didn't you come here for advice?

>I don't want you, fuck off I'm not interested, leave me alone, I don't want anything to do with you anymore, I'm in no way interested in anything about you as of today
>but maybe we'll fuck again one day

Fucking women...

I agree with this user

roll

Break the social contract softly.

Tell her you understand and wish her the best.

She will come back.

So I should just not reply and wait for her to come back?

She's seeking ur attention. Otherwise she wouldn't have sent. Invite her over to "talk" because you don't wanna lose her "friendship" then make a move

If you just don't reply she's gonna come slithering back in a few months. Trust me, my fuckpig just hit me up on normiebook after I ignored her for like 8 months.

Nvm this is best

No she's not. Read what she wrote.

yeah listen to chad thunderfuck over here
he has a 12 inch penis as thick as a softball and plows every woman that looks his way without having to say a word because he is just that fucking mysterious
he doesn't even look good, he draws them in with the natural scent of money and a gaze that pierces their very souls and causes them to orgasm on the spot. In comparison you are the slight pleasurable sensation she gets from taking a piss and he is her getting DP'd in a muggy portajohn while being fed tacos. You just can't compete.

Sarah who?

yes. do not reply, and wait. in the mean time, stay strong and don't let your mind give in.

Not OP but I have a question to all of you. What makes you all so sure she will come back? Just because she wrote about their paths crossing again?

i'm pretty good looking actually but thanks.

because I know what women do and I know how they work. Hormones set them within a few distinct, unchangeable boundaries and the results are very predictable once you understand what those boundaries are. Lifes all about boundaries dude learn what they are

cheers m8
too bad the advice will probably go unread

yeah this. then don't text her any more. she'll be hitting you up for hook ups in a few weeks. bitches are stupid and always play stupid games like this.

No, you're retarded.
This.
We're not rolling you fucktard.

LIKE THE MAN SAID

Just say "cool"

Last name?

OP here. I did read it and took it into consideration but I think it would give her too much power. I'm leaning towards this

Not every woman is the same. This might be true for like 98% of women (and probably OP's girl too from the sound of her) but SURPRISE, women are people, not robots. Some folks resist their instincts, just to prove they can.

this is pure drivel

No. Act like you feel the same way. Women hate that shit and a good way to get her back is to get under her skin.

do what you want bro, no worries here, i actually wrote that without reading thread and seeing you wanted her to come back.
still a possibility with mine but i was giving you a reply that puts the power back in your own hands while ending it and moving on.
the key is always move on, pick up a hobby, post yourself doing said hobby or just talk about it. why would you even want them back in the first place bro? they chose to leave, they don't want to stick by your side through the wild ride, thats their loss, find someone who does.
if she crawls back do what you want
if she doesn't who gives a fuck?
good luck Sup Forumsro

no reply at all can mean he's mad and pouting. better that he just reply very nonchalantly saying something like "ok". short, no emotion, then he doesn't text her again. she'll come to him guaranteed.

You fuckers are stupid. Not replying at all makes you seem like you're overthinking it. You gotta give them the IDGAF at all, I wasn't even worried about you reply:

"Cool" or "K"

Not replying makes you seem like a butthurt little bitch

This. You gotta make it like you don't particularly care.

Or "Aight"

pull the ultimate autist attack and act like some new girl your fucking who has your phone and saw the text
guaranteed to at least provide some keks

OP here. As a reference, here's the last time we cut contact. She contacted me 2 weeks after that(pic) and we met up a week later and fucked, last time we met

Oh shit didnt you come to Sup Forums a while back. i recognize that convo

OP dosnt want to keks. He wants pussy

This bitch is playing around.
Move along, OP.

Yeah, I guess same thing over again, just that this time she seems more steadfast in her decision of leaving me

was gonna type a tl;dr but then i saw this comment so instead
this
bitch is playing mind games, trying to keep options open for something better, basic fwb bitch shit.
Move along, nothing to see here.

wants a real relationship with a man not a fag like you

jesus just do this already and drop all contact
fuck it's not that complicated

>yes. do not reply, and wait
The problem is that she said if i don't reply my mother will die in her sleep tonight

OP you gotta not reply. Thats all to it

fuck me
only time i have ever laughed at that shit tier forced meme
you sir, have won yourself a medal of honor in my books this day.

I like "Oh" without a period. Then "Okay" if I really want to drive home the 'yeah, I don't really care' look.

now how do you feel about the insertion of "text smileys" or "emoticons" in concerns to conversations like the material OP has posted for us today?
Would you, for instance, say that ending a message of "Alright" and "Smell Ya Later!" with a "XP" "emote" be inappropriate in your opinion and experience on the matter?

Did you tell her you're a nice guy? Girls love nice guys who cook and have good fashion sense (I for one wear a trilby so girls know I'm sofisticated).

This.
also women love a man who can cook, so it is usually a great step towards a woman's heart if you make her boiled eggs. It tells her you have refined tastes while also concerned about her well being. If you invite a woman into your home and don't insist that she eat some boiled eggs, you are already headed towards failure.