SUCK MY NUTS

>SUCK MY NUTS
>HAHA DOODOO PEEPEEPOOPOO PANTS CITY

american television

>M-m-m-Maggie...I'll find out why she deleted her e-mails after the FBI issued a citation

This really didn't make sense to me, why did he bring it up here?

Wait...

Abraham looks like THAT?!

this is glenn

Think its glenn, the eye is popping out if you look carefully

That part of the eye makeup was literally peeled off him and just laid on the ground, wasn't it? You can see where the prosthetic attached to him

>"Alright, let's get back to making some sushi!"

Jesus christ negan

>*looks at the Trevor Phillips guy*
>I HOPE YOU'RE HUNGRY!

fucking a Negan

>Holy shit! Did you that fucking head come apart, man?

>mfw 15 episodes of filler shit left before All Out War starts next season
Not gonna make it bros

will he be ok?

>M-MAGGIE....WHY DID-D-DNT YOU FILL OUT OUR T-TAXES

what the fuck is wrong with glenn

What does your television look like because so far American TV is best TV

It isn't like there is even a close contender it's more like a fucking landslide

shouldn't that bat have broken dont bats break just being hit by baseballs

some have metal poles inside

yes

Seriously, that episode was so fucking drawn out. I have a very bad feeling about this season. I'm afraid the next episode is literally going to only be about the Kingdom. While Ezekiel is a pretty damn cool guy, I'm sick of Carol and Morgan's shit.

Well, a baseball can be thrown 95+ miles per hour by a major league pitcher.

Gooks have skulls like eggs.

Bowie knew this.

didnt even notice there was an eyeball in that mess

See, I'm concerned because in this episode they haven't even managed to get to the end of Issue 100.

I'm honestly concerned that the big cliffhanger of the mid season break is going to be Carl stowing away with the machine gun, and the actual finale is going to be the decision to go to war

Now there's maybe 3 things of note that happen between meeting Negan and going to war. If we aren't working towards AOW by Episode 6, this is going to be another drawn out season

i also mean that glenn and and the other guy probably arent the only people's heads hes bashed in that bat looks worn. more worn that a bat handle being used like that

That's what I mean. Every episode is either going to be a couple comic pages dragged out, or expanding on something that doesn't need expanding. The season premiere was both. Was it really necessary for Negan to take that road trip with Rick and then fake him out with cutting Carl's arm off? Or even those stupid fucking glimpses of Lucille hitting everybody? It was a bunch of unnecessary padding.

>Hah, gook couldn't even take two hits without his slanty eye popping out. Gosh darn these rice-munchers are weak, I bet his tiny pecker is real shriveled right now!

Whoa AMC that's a little much don't you think?

>WHOA!
>Taking it a champ!
>Taking it like the American people taking a rigged election from their Democratic candidate without pushing for her to receive jail time by breaking Electoral Law!

This was a bit heavy handed on Negan's part

Do you dipshits legitimately find this stupid fake dialogue shit funny? Are you retarded?

bending him to submission was somewhat necessary, though it's a mystery why they chose to portray Negan as one to relent by not actually having Carl's hand cut off. as for the glimpses of everyone getting hit by Lucille i agree, i get that it's what goes through Rick's mind as he's being told to consider what can still happen today if he's disobedient but it eventually got annoying

>Smark forgets he's in a work and works himself in to a shoot

did he died?

it kinda is

I get that negan is psychotic manchild but does his dialogue have to be so shitty

Many heads have been bashed.

You see Polaroids of previous victims when they killed Negans people before and a guy was taking Polaroids of Glenn / Abraham just before they left.

why don't they all just team up and kill the zombies ?

Thank you, Rodney King of the zombie apocalypse.

>Do you niggers legitimately find this stupid fake dialogue shit funny? Are you retarded?

Jesus man there's not need to get racist about it.

maybe his bat regenerates by absorbing blood

Why would you fuck a Negan?

Wow, rude.

Watching "Filler: the show" after Shane died.

Idk what you were expecting

like a vampire bat

They're both in pretty decent settlements overall.
Zombies can't get in alexandria. Zombies can't get in Negan's base. Zombies aren't the issue really, its mostly a war over supplies

You don't seem very tolerant, mate.