The Gaslamp Killer Accused of Rape

What do you think? Guilty or innocent?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chelseaelaynne/status/918659660328058880
spin.com/2013/07/gaslamp-killer-accident-spleen/
youtube.com/watch?v=AYqN9qT-W6g
youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc
opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/my-mom-died-thinking-im-rapist-man-wrongfully-convicted-rape-released-prison
youtube.com/watch?v=mneZL4xBR2c
rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link to the original tweet:
twitter.com/chelseaelaynne/status/918659660328058880

figuratively who

Sluts with buyer's remorse.

Guilty. He’s always been a creep.

He's a regular dj / producer from the Low End Theory event / scene. This sounds pretty shady.

technically who?

People should be more concerned that he's a killer????

Only kills Gaslamps though.

klek

>chick posts on twitter instead of going to the cops or something

every time. maybe he really did rape her, but t.b.h. rape is so retarded in court of law and public opinion these days that I'm pretty much skeptical always because women know that this is basically the One Weird Trick they can use to fuck somebody's reputation even if they did nothing, and the chick gets away no matter what. meanwhile in the third world, rape is pretty much protected by law for male on female lel.

it's like normies can't get some sensible laws on rape cooking because their brains are too fried by their genitals so they either want to crucify men or just rape women wantonly.

there is no reason in the world to believe her.

hell, i could make up some shit about anyone, and it would be stupid as hell if people actually believed me.

so, yeah, innocent.

Didn't he nearly die after a scooter crash around the same time?

spin.com/2013/07/gaslamp-killer-accident-spleen/
July 9th, four days after the accused rape took place

Met this guy at a charity do once and he’s mc’d multiple festivals I’ve been at, not only is a hack he’s weird as fuck. He pauses the music every 30 seconds to nasally whine into the mic “show respect for people who come from the Middle East” or “grandparents are from Syria aunt and Uncle from turkey” and shit like that.

I saw him once playing a festival in a tent next to the stage where Knife Party was playing at the same time. He tried to beat match Knife Party's set and declared that the BPM Knife Party plays at makes them "simple music for simple people"

hes pretty weird but that doesnt automatically make him guilty. her only real evidence is that he blocked her on twitter, which could be for a myriad of other reasons. best to wait and see how he responds before judging.

hes also a jew with connections though, so it wouldnt surprise me at all if hes a chronic rapist

I've seen so many Interviews and watched so many videos of shows he made and I always thought this guy is hilarious, little bit weird, but hilarious and moreover a nice, genuine person, on the other hand why would she lie and pick explicitly his name? I don't know what to think about this

I mean, people thought the same thing about Jimmy Savile

Because going to the cops will do nothing. If you were raped, how could you prove it? after a day or two all DNA evidence is gone (or so I'm told). The fucked up thing is the witch hunting that goes on regardless of what's been said.

I mean it's safe to say electronic music and drugged out girls go hand in hand but still she could have mentioned any other artist within that genre and I would be like "Well... doesn't really shock me at all" but I just didn't have the feeling GLK is on this shit

i don't know this gaslamp guy or the girl, but from a cursory glance at her twitter she seems like the typical LA/NY wannabe artist/writer hipster cunt. probably been on all sorts of antidepressants or mood stabilizers and popping xanax like it candy.

there is probably more to this story and hes probably not the predator she describes him as

have you guys seen all the people harrassing his gf on instagram? it's like an angry mob that knows nothing about any of these people outside of what someone posted on the freaking internet said just spreading like a wildfire and wanting to destroy without a second thought.. from what i know about GLK, he's a kind, compassionate human being and at this point, we really have no idea what really went down. just watching how people are behavior is just a really sad sad thing..

^edit: behaving*

Wikipedia says it's true
Must be true

o shit I love A Tribe Called Quest

Yeah
Hard for him to be Jewish

kek

He's pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=AYqN9qT-W6g

Savile wasn't just a "little bit weird", user

his tunes are shite so he's guilty.

Here twitter, here is my shocking confession.

Police? No, no, the court of public opinion is much better.

>I was raped
>I had a drink and no memories after that
>I remember his disgusting body on me
>I have no memories

What?

>I was invited to a party at the standard hotel, where I was staying
>was drugged
>was raped
>was dropped back off at the hotel where the party was

what? Where the fuck was she raped? So she went to a party in her hotel, got drugged, then she AND her friend were driven away from her hotel to a rape cave, then dropped off back at the hotel she was raped at? What?

I gotta say, this sounds like a lot of work for a rapist. How many rapists have the courtesy to return their victim home?

Thots, do better.

Serves her right for hanging out with a guy named " The Gaslight Killer" what did she expect?

>The Gaslamp Killer
>Is actually a rapist
Other times artist names lied to you Sup Forums?

Super Joint Ritual

white males should just avoid using twitter tbqh.

this is big

>he blocked her
>hes already begging in friends DMs for help
whether he did it or not, he already lost

>>hes already begging in friends DMs for help
why is this a bad thing?
he needs ppl on his side for the lynching

I still don't quite get why the first reaction of "rational skeptics" and Sup Forums is to doubt women that come forward with rape accusations. Even though lying can happen like with the Rolling Stone UVA stuff, there's nothing to gain for the woman by coming forward like this, the loss of his reputation isn't enough when you get actually drugged and assaulted. Unless this woman's idea of fun is going through and paying for lots of therapy and litigation, most likely taking a leave of absence from work, and being endlessly interrogated, she isn't putting herself at risk for fun.

Because this site is filled with socially/sexually awkward men who don't like/know women.

That's all you need to know.

this is incorrect. we believe all the women who got raped by that jew director.
but when it comes to musicians im also skeptical on these he/she said things without much proof besides it coming from her mouth on twitter.

>there's nothing to gain for the woman by coming forward like this

women dont work on logic. They work on emotion. So they will lie because they enjoy playing the victim and everyone feeling sorry for them and so they can get attention.

Only a man would lie to gain money.

A woman would lie because she is a dumb irrational cunt

Sup Forums is running with the weinstein scandal because it plays into their ideas of jewish conspiracy, a cursory look into any thread on it will show that the belief comes from that and an affirmation to shitpost, not because they don't have really autistic ways of looking at women.

that's a very emotional thing you just said

>Sup Forums is running with the weinstein scandal because it plays into their ideas of jewish conspiracy,
yeah no... its been a hollywood inside joke for awhile
youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc
same with them calling dan a pedo who fucks with nick stars.

far as this story with GK goes its possible it happened. but as somebody who's involved his local diy punk scene. you hear tons of stories of girls having rough sex with band members for a night. then couple months later accused said guy of being an abuser. Just to find out he hit her a bit "harder" than she wanted him to do and call it rape.

i like to hear it from both sides before i show support.

also to clarify i Believed that girl from beast coast got sexually harrassed by that agent last yr. but was skeptical when larkin accused mike gira and a black guy from another band of raping her.

Dan will be one of the next people to get called out, just trust me.

only a woman would tweet about her rape instead of going to police.

Truly illogical creatures

You’re a fucking moron if you think the cops would do anything about this.

it’s Sup Forums. it’s made up almost entirely of sexually repressed mentally ill shut ins. what do you expect?

only a retard would think the police would help in this case in any possible way

It happened years ago, why would they?

>Get "raped"
>Don't tell the police when it happens
>Start talking about it years later
>"hurr the police wouldn't do anything"

They wouldn’t do anything if it happened yesterday.

>there's nothing to gain for the woman by coming forward like this
Attention

I believe most of the stuff you hear about sleazy exec types, but when it comes to people accusing musicians (always conveniently years after it happens when only the court of public opinion is an option) I can't automatically side with them, especially after seeing it happen to both high-profile people and even normal dudes in the scene (art school types will get high as fuck, have sex with some local emo band singer, then post a FB essay about how it was rape or the guy is "an abuser" when he doesn't call her back, then never bring it up again once people start to question her).

If there was a rape they'd collect evidence and information in an attempt to charge the rapist with a crime
I'm no fan of cops but you're reading too much Bizzfeed if you think they just sit back and laugh and high-five when a woman comes in saying she's been raped

yeah man, who doesn’t love of the attention of thousands of an artist’s most autistic fans calling you a whore? you fucking dunce.

and they wouldn’t charge him because it’s extremely difficult to prove without witnesses.

>2 girls
>no witness tho haha

keep baiting, it's fun

read the fucking tweet, doofus. if it’s true that they were both drugged, how is either one of them suppose to be a witness?

keep going user, if you reach a lil more i'll give you some more (you)s

>ITT: false rape accusation has never happened

where are these tumblr faggots coming from?

>doesn’t address what I said at all

yeah that just about ends that. you can fuck off now.

>and they wouldn’t charge him because it’s extremely difficult to prove without witnesses.

opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/my-mom-died-thinking-im-rapist-man-wrongfully-convicted-rape-released-prison

youtube.com/watch?v=mneZL4xBR2c

Keep deluding yourself all you want. Luckily title IX is being pushed back to try and uphold the justice system as it should be.

>why's daddy not responding to my retardation?

How can someone be so completely lost in his own stupidity..

God bless, user.

Just a year ago that girl who accused Gira got a slew of supportive articles written, and hundreds of BE STRONG BBGURL WE BELIEVE YOU

>this one case disproves a precedent set by countless others

rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system

tell me where I ever said false accusations don’t happen. the idea that anyone does it for “attention” though is stupid as all fuck.

what precedent?

false rape charges don't disprove that rapists aren't all prosecuted.

can you go back to school? arguing a point with someone like you is pretty difficult because you're extremely limited by your inability to think critically.

Yes, because there are so many rational reasons to press false rape charges that are absolutely rational and not "stupid as fuck"

You're still working off the assumption that the vast majority of rape or sexual assault accusations are legitimate and there's enough evidence to convict. Going by your own source "The Majority of Sexual Assaults Are Not Reported to the Police" and thus there's no evidence other than hearsay or victim statements to go by. Blaming the justice system or police for not prosecuting people without sufficient evidence is ridiculous.

This is a he says vs a she says and not a single person on this site *knows* who is right.

Then why else would they happen?

post yfw you share this board with fucktards who actually think this is not a cry for attention

whats the point
they can just say shit on twitter
their peers see it
guy/girl loses fans and label.

girl disappears back to being a nobody a month later

see larkin grimm

Let’s recap here:

>most rapists aren’t charged or prosecuted
>*anecdotal story about one guy being falsely accused and prosecuted*
>*stats that back up the initial claim that the majority of accused rapists aren’t charged*
>uhhhh go back to school!!

Brilliant, my man. You sure showed everyone how smart you are.

wrong person to quote, retard

again, you're so stupid that you don't even realize you're talking to different people

can't wait till ppl like arca and the rest of the lgbt community like pwr btm. gets falsely accused of rape
time for the left to keep destroying themselves

>tfw retarded

Regardless Press F to pay respect to that man career

>Most rapists aren't charged
>Most rapes aren't reported
How do you know stuff like this if it isn't reported? lmao
I've seen statistics that put the numbers at like 90% too
There's always profit to be made from insane fear

If you can think for yourself you don't really belong to the demographic targeted by this agenda anyways.

this
how can they accuse u of rape. if you never talk to your fans

if there isnt any evidence one way the other you shouldnt act like youre sure and condone witchhunting
pretty simple

Here is what happened
>Bitch got drunk and screwed the wrong guy
>Regrets it
>Waaaaaa rape
>#feminism
If you wanted to be treated with the same rights as men, they you're gonna need to deal with the same consequences men do.

>You can't be suspicious of Weinstein without being anti-Semitic
I bet you were that one white kid who defended OJ

Because groupies exist.

I just read one reply that said "My rapist also introduced me to this band" lol every vagina got a rapist on twitter.

Not to mention that her story made no sense at all

reading comprehension not your strong suit?

>There is nothing to gain from women to come forward with these kinds of accusations
Someone has never stuck their dick crazy

No it's mostly not yours
>tv/ is running with the weinstein scandal because it plays into their ideas of jewish conspiracy, a cursory look into any thread on it will show that the belief comes from that and an affirmation to shitpost,
:DDD

saw him once as well. In the top 5 of worst things I have ever seen.

Hollywood is filled with lecherous kikes taking advantage of dumb sluts. Lana del rey even made a song about how she fucked her way to the top and porked the shrek looking motherfucker weinstien. Hollywood is a fuckin sleaze factory that should be burned to the ground.

Kubrick knew everything, thats why they killed him

this dude called Kendrick Lamar the Bob Marley of his generation. they need to throw his ass in jail for that alone.

I think a lot of men have deep-seated fears about being falsely accused of rape themselves.
To say it never happens is bullshit, it does happen even if the media plays up the prevalence of false rape claims.
The power of a rape claim, especially the idea that no rape claim should be questioned, only plays into these fears.
You have a lot more to lose as an accused rapist than you do as the accuser.
Even if the accuser is found to have falsely claimed rape, they face much less strict penalties than those who are accused.

I don't support the claim that this woman is lying by any stretch, she could very well have been raped by this man. But to say that people have no right to be skeptical is absolute horseshit. No-one is guilty until proven innocent, they are innocent until proven guilty. No matter the severity of the accusation changes that fact.

>Hollywood is filled with lecherous
The world is filled with lecherous men. Men getting BTFO right now.

"I stuck my half flaccid weiner in her, but it was consensual"

Here is his response

exactly what a rapist would say.