1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Does garlic belong in everything?

USA
Yes

Raw or cooked?

Flag
99% of everything I cook...it's just so healthy and tasty

Eating a little bit of garlic before going to sleep will prevent bad breath in the morning

Gives you crazy fucking dreams is what it does

it doesn't belong on sweets
i don't give a fuck what leafs say, it doesn't

ayy a badabing a bada boom
fuck off gino

So that's what's been making me dream like a madman the last weeks

My father also thinks that way. I've been eating garlic almost everyday of my life, I like it or not.

Plebtalians can't even appreciate garlic

i love raw garlic

inb4 vampires

Flag
Yes. If I feel like peeling garlic that day

Complete list of ingredients that automatically and instantly make any food better:
Garlic
Cheese
Onions

Rare?

nah

no

you guys use green onions

Garlic+pigfat=meal of gods

are you a grille?

Garlic is the taste of manhood.
Pussies can't handle it.

garlic is also great for taking off the taste of not so fresh food

1. California
2. Yes

*BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

Grew up not knowing much about food with garlic because I've discovered the joys of cooking with garlic since moving away, but it's so annoying to cut or mince. It's so tiny and round. Is there some secret that I'm missing?

Use mixer

Garlic goes absolutely well with everything, or any dish cooked without garlic tastes half good, except for traditional Japanese cuisines imo.

Garlic has a strong flavour.
It's sometimes too strong for our delicate clear broth culture.

Yeah I bet you like tasting manhood don't you?
Just smash that shit. Much easier than trying to cut it. You can also grate it but imo that's annoying.

yep

Fuck garlic, it makes you smell like a gypsie

Spain
Absolutely yes

Your flag not your city, county, state, province, duchy, feudal lord, or anything else
>mfw this fag has to let everyone know, "hey everyone, I'm from Cali."
Go back to calling cat calls at the male tourist who come to visit your West Hollywood liberal.

did someone said garlic?

Yes, i love alioli

I dont think it doesnt go in anything here. maybe a soup but for the rest they never use it. I on the other hand dont eat alot of dutch foods. More of my native foods, like rice with soem meat like goat, chicken or beef with raw veggies on the side. and a raw onion and garlic. And no i dont stink like garlic

>implying Italians smell better to begin with

people here are afraid to stink because of it so they try to avoid it
same for onions

They are stupid assholes

WTF I hate Italy now

indeed

Don't worry, it's just people from Milan and other assorted Anglo wannabe

t. errone zingaro cipollaro

Milan is full of both terroni and zingari, so I don't see what kind of point you are trying to make

oh fugg :DD

Would Italians not order roasted garlic on pizza?

what the actual fuck is this shit

Uma delicia

Why don't Italians eat garlic bread?

Yup.

There is a crab somewhere underneath all this fried garlic

It's still garlic either way you stupid fucking leaf

time to go shart the mart Pepe

Garlic is for anglos, slavs and gypsies.

i'm pussy and love garlic

>it makes you smell like a gypsie
Italians ARE gypsies

ok Rabbi

Garlic is the soul of the Mediterranean, you deny your heritage

lol no, maybe for greeks and coastal slavs, garlic is good in strict moderation, try eating Hungarian or Slavic dishes, you can ONLY taste garlic and your breath will smell for about 1000 years

>maybe for greeks

una faccia
una razza

Holland
Yes

>Complete
you forgot about ketchup

White people were a mistake

More than most, but not as much as Spain. It's like all they have is garlic and tomato.

I abslutely love garlic.

Most people in Norway are giant pussies when it comes to spice, particularly garlic.

Please accept me when I move to Cali.

France
Yes

>His country doesn't have brotherhoods of the garlic

>His country isn't home to the largest garlic festival in Europe

Why bother, frog?

I concede
But do you have cheese brotherhoods with cheese hats

Finland
Yes especially to an ananas pizza

>>>/cheese/
it's patrician /garlic/ thread, fuck off

According to NYT article Italians, Chinese, and Koreans eat the most garlic per capita. Accept your delicious fate, Guido!

What about cheese and garlic on pasta?

1.Poland
2.yes

the manliest traditional sandwich in Poland is a fat slice of black, hard rye bread (not wheat kiddy toast """"bread"""" Anglos consume), a piece of lard, a lot of salt, a soured cucumber and raw garlic

I posted about garlic right before, what have you done appart from being triggered

That makes no sense. Garlic itself is bad breathe.

pretty much

same with onions and olive oil

Ladies and gentlemen, do you see what kind of backwards food culture I have to put up with in this shithole?

That sounds fucking based. Post a picture of this.

too lazy to find an actual photo, it's something like pic rel but with garlic slices instead of onion

the onion version is good too and more popular since only the slavest of slavs can handle the delicious burning sensation of raw garlic cloves

I like the scandi food I've had tbqhwy.

>tfw it gives me acid reflux
Don't care, I still use it in cooking from time to time.

Where is the salt?

Would eat/10

Fucking checked.

High quality olive oil

Our cured meat is good, I'll give us that. But other than salt, we can't season for shit.

Fenalår is based as fuck. I also like your cheese. And pickled herring.

Oh yeah and goddamn leverpostej. Although I think that's Danish...but you probably eat it too.

Pinnekjǿtt is the best dish Norway has to offer.

Unfortunately, it's a Christmas dish, so foreigners might never get to try it, but do try it if you get the chance.

I'm familiar with that by name but have never had it. It looks and sounds great. I haven't actually been to Norway yet but my city had kind of a lot of immigrants from Skyrim and we still have some of their markets and stuff. I'm glad for that, too, because I really do think you guys are underrated for food.

Where is the lizano you fag

Portugal.

Fuck yeah.

Garlic is pretty much one our main ingredients and a foundation for anything in what comes to traditional gastronomy.

I hate garlic with a passion, it ruins everything.

are you even french?

i have worked with a french chef that would literally kick your ass out of the kitchen just for speaking such blasphemy.

Made espinica con garbanzos today with extra garlic, thank you spen

Try making a pesto with blanched garlic and coriander (1 minute in boiling water, take the green part in the middle of the garlic cloves if they have it) and olive oil, plus little black pepper and a tiny bit of salt. Put it on top of those garbanzos next time.

>Italians that hates garlic
That's like a gook that hates eating dogs or a Brazilian that hates eating monkeys. WTF?

contacting the french government as we speak