Is Sup Forums ready for the greatest development in riot suppression technology since the blunted stick?

Is Sup Forums ready for the greatest development in riot suppression technology since the blunted stick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eJZqlQ3xvAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice shotgun

Nice dubs. but not quite

blunted stick? As opposed to sharp stick?

Tear gas/ Pepper spray launcher? Maybe a handheld refillable pepper spray "flamethrower"?

did they invented purple??

Oi!
Get a life!
Bin that pointy stick!

nice render that doesn't do fucking anything.

nah mane, we launchan dildos soon. Given that they're hollow inside, the payload possibilities are endless.
No, as opposed a pointed stick

>technoLOGy

>3D printing without first creating 3D files
how?

Yeah man!Ballistics and weapon design is the shit.

so u r saying a stick is a new invention?

Not at all. Just that they should be banned for being dangerous.

i dunno, but what i do know is that a render is going to do fuck all americano.

ban trees and quick

Too right.
And give more trucks to refugees to avoid racism.

lemme paint you a picture buddy. Let's say some lady gets raped in sweden or wherever, and protests begin to break out. Next thing you know, you got militant feminists tossing molotovs, bricking windows and flipping cars and shit. Right about this instant you'll be cowering behind a trash can, wishing you had some way to propel high velocity patriarchy towards their facial area. However, renders are going to do fuckall so you didn't print the main body and revolver sections of the Sexual Assault Rifle, and now you're going to get sodomized in the streets by a pack of rabid feminists.

>feminists taking action in Sweden
They'd do no such things. They'll try and ban 'all men' in order to avoid looking racist.

Nope. Soft G. Kill yourself, cuck.

What's the method of propellant?

Compressed air, I'll most likely have it fed from a HPA paintball tank held in a backpack so it can last several reloads

op is making a dildo launcher for his ass.

different strokes for different folks man, all I gotta say. the process might be a little tricky though, with the trigger being 3ish feet from the muzzle

we all know your partner will help

>partner
I wish, it's a lonely life at the top of mount dildolympus

KYS faggit

Michael Reeves? Is that you? Stop trying to launch dildos at everything. There's more to science than just dildos.

youtu.be/eJZqlQ3xvAo

that's bretty gud, little bastard beat me to the punch. only thing I've got going still is the semi-auto capability, plus I'm hoping for a little more range/accuracy than that