>still living in house with her till i find a new place
>shes going to see him this week
>can't process whats going on.
>alright looking but sort of fat now
>will never find another woman

Well Sup Forums what the fuck should i do now

kill her

Probably die.

I mean, jokes on him tho, he's gonna be raising YOUR kids, so in a way both of you are cucks.

>>will never find another woman
Not true.

Fpbp

learn from your mistakes. Don't get married.

Thought about it. But I don't want shit to affect when we i go for custody for the kids.
Right now I need to find a new job to. Got laid off recently due to no hours.

So true. Do not the lies

Yeah sorry man, women don't like guys with kids just as much as guys don't like girls with kids. Personally I would never date someone who has a family and a divorce all before the age of 30. I'm 24 and that shit is spoopy.

Okay, in that case, be the best you can be for the sake of your kids. You'll find another woman...but don't focus on that. Focus on yourself. 21 was way too fucking young to marry someone, especially when most marriages today end in failure.

Fuck no I don't want to go out like a pussy.

Kill them.
Burn the house down.
Leave country with kids and as much currency etc as you can.

If you can't do this you're chief cuck

Yeah the odds were against me on this one boys.

Need a small loan of a million dollars.

We all make mistakes. Fucking chin up and break on through. Work your ass off and you'll come out of this hole.

youre free, no more women to suck th elife out of you, handle the situation as best you can and then move on/improve shit. women are a waste of time money and energy. love your kids. thats all that matters now. i hope you learned from this

let her be, the moment she marries the other dude you're off the hook from having to pay from the kids. Basically, you scored two and someone else will pay for them, who's the cuck now?

Hopefully this next week I get some good news from these job interviews.

27 and married?
what the fuck do you expect, retard? an eternal life of loving with a woman?
use your brain, imbecile

Biggest life lesson I am still learning from. I can't even look at her in the face. I am just so disgusted in her. We havent started the divorce shit yet.

if in the US user, file for your divoce yourself, make yourself the plantif and under reason say infidelity and get some pics or proof she is seeing someone while you are legally married....and BOOM you can get what you want, the kids, house ect

Tbh you deserve it. Marrying in 21, what did you think? Did you even think?

I was hoping so man. I really did love her. Now I could care less but it still hurts.

>Take some cianure and put it on yours child >dinner, then when they are in the hospital >make u wife visit they, leaving the house >alone of course,
>take some shaving blades and glue it to a >bat, w8 tot he mail man come, beat the shit >ouf of him whit that bat, take he`s dead corp >to the batroom, extract the lungs and make >a cake whit they, carry it to the hospital and >make you wife eat it, w8 to she starts get >sick and call the doctors to ingress she, >just when she is on the hospital bed ingect >she some sedatives, w8 she sleeps, then >start the ``operation`` of extracting the >bladder, w8 tot he next morning and tie she >to the bed, or some other shit, and make >she it a lot of water, then make the cases, >go to mexico, and w8 new news about the >police calling you.

and then suicde of course. u garbage.

I have proof. Screen shots. I have dug up info on the guy shes seeing to. He's a fucking felon for robbing a house for alcohol. A total fucking loser.
I loved her man. Well at least I thought I did.

>756881854
hahaha holy fuck.

This

OP, if you're smart you'll have a mutual divorce where she won't proceed to divorce rape you.

Get the other guy to adopt the kids, take responsibility for them, etc.

Start working out.

your fight will be later, when she tries to take money. If she doesn't marry the other dude, it will be easy for you to gain custody and cause her pain. If she marries the other dude, she won't be able to get a dime from you.

basically, think of ot as your revenge.

I signed up for a gym already. Hopefully I can vent my frustration out by lifting heavy shit. I love my boys though the thought of another man raising my children makes my blood fucking boil.

Not much money to take. All I want is my pc,desk,books,clothes,tv. She can keep everything else.

Kill her, or ask to be her cuck like you are and clean her up when she comes home.

Women are fucking thots. Have money. That’s it. And you’ll have some kind of fabricated relationship.

I dont even look at her anymore I refuse to even talk to her at this point.
god thats fucking sad

Do you really need advice on this bullshit?
Work out, find another broad, DONT GET FUCKING MARRIED.

>You’re married.
>It’s a legal union
>law doesn’t care about your feelings on the matter
>The only way out is through legal enforment

You fucked up the second you proposed.

Godspeed

Yeah I promised myself I'de only do it once

going to save up so much money and get this shit done so i can move on. fuck her

cuck.
at least try and move out before you find all of that in the trash

ty Sup Forumsro

Its in the works for this week anyway.

Kick her out and don't let her stay in your house

her aunt is the lanlord. She already has me off the lease.

I say find a way to hide some money from her and the lawyers before they rape your ass in divorce and makes sure you're living in a 1 bedroom apartment at least until your kids are 18.

Also never take her back! If she ever comes crawling back and you think about taking her back, fucking don't!

Be a man and take control of your destiny, faggot.

yea thats the plan. of course not fuck her.

That sucks

I mean, that is why I would rather live in my car than an apartment but I get that dorm life for now at least

Should have not gotten married. My condolences op

file for divorce, cite infidelity.
Get on pc, get me job.
Go to gym, get fit.
Go to bar, get laid.

Ignore user saying women don't like guys with kids; women hit on me more when I have my kids with me, from milfs to jailbait. Kids tell her that you're stable, patient, kind and willing to settle down.

I'm in the same boat, except my wife didn't cheat, it's been 12 years and I'm 39. I stopped wearing my ring and women keep asking me why. When I tell them, they give me their number "in case you need to talk about it."
My face and social skills are maybe 4/10, but I'm fit and confident. You only need one good quality to pull tail, just make sure women can see it. Life's not over. Not even close.

Check your landlord and tenant rights in you state.
She can’t just kick you out.

also, having her family relation influence the choice to have you signed off a lease is not legal.

Yeah right he doesn't have to marry her. He can just bang her a while until he gets bored then toss her away while OP financially supports the whole situation. In b4 the wife realizes she's just a lumpy old hump with kids and becomes even more depressed running from guy to guy, chasing the dragon, trying to recreate the magic.

Fuck yeah man. I would do that but I want to see my kids at least every week where they can spend the night. So getting a room mate or 1 bed apt is my main concern atm

Unfortunately user, you already have. You are so impotent that your wife left you. You're a pathetic excuse for a man and it's unfortunate that you have already spread your genes.

Thanks man.
This is the shit I needed to hear man. I feel pumped. Hopefully I can get my shit together and get fit.

Do you at least have a prenup?

I hope you do...

I am not supporting her for shit now. She can fuck right off. I hope she realizes the fucking loser shes going to be with. We could have worked things out but she just wants to jump ship and ruin the chances of my 2 kids growing up with both their mom and dad together. Its fucked. FUCK HER

You just never know. Some idiots take their exes back because they are horny idiots who think they change. They don't.

I realize that I have failed. But I will change myself for the better now.

Nope.

I'de rather jerk off than ever fuck her again. At least I got to stick it in her ass

You get a chance to go fuck other women, and have some other guy raise your kids? So basically, you already filled out biological imperative by passing on your genes, and someone else is going to take care of the kids.

And you're complaining?

TALK to a fucking lawyer you fucking stain

>married 6 years

Fuck, When you put it like that. It actually sounds like I could be happy again.

Once tax return hits im going to make some moves.
At least it wasnt 20 years in pulling this bullshit.

It only seems like a bad situation since you were probably mentally and emotionally invested in it lasting. But in reality, it's more of a blessing. You got lucky, and you're free. (Or will be once you're divorced).

>implying he won't be financially raising them til they're 18.

Well, hopefully she doesn't try to get too much out of you

I would look at your local laws to prevent as many losses as you can

Good luck user

all women are thots but not all thots are women

Well on the other hand you only have to take care of your kids twice a week

If I Just go for a 50/50 split with everything and the kids custody.
Shes already asking $200 every month once I leave to support the kids or else she will put me on child support and further cuck me out of cash.

One account? Joint-Account? Mortgage?

You fell for the woman meme, you fucking idiot

Thanks Sup Forumsro I'll start researching my rights.
Yeah but I am used to them being in my life everyday. ITs hard to think about.

Sue her for cheating on you
Get custody of kids
Enjoy her money

One account joint. Rent but shes taking over it now.
women meme? do explain.

>Implying I have money to hire a lawyer.

>>can't process whats going on.

Yes, you can. You just did.

>>alright looking but sort of fat now

Nothing makes you feel better than getting physically fit. Your mind and body are linked, get to work.

>>will never find another woman

Why not? You found this one.

Post his info
We'll help you cope

You know what your problem is?

>not that she cheated on you
>not that you're still living with her
>not they're actively in a relationship

You're letting her have the fucking house. Your house, your money. Why does she get to keep it?

Where you from user

I mean outside of the obvious, Its still doesn't feel real. I just can't believe it. Once I am out on my own Ill have enough free time to hit the gym i got a membership for. I think I just got lucky with her. I had no social skills growing up in a religious house sheltered as fuck.

Tempting but I know what Sup Forums can do. Might turn out worse for me.
Its a rental. Leasing month by month. She already has a roommate living here. I am off the lease already.
Texas.

>marrying at 21 yo
why such a stupid decision? what were you expecting?

Raising my kid (1 at the time) with the women I thought I loved for the rest of my life. I believe that life was possible.

Believe it and move on. Years from now the only thing you will lament is your time wasted trying to believe what is real.

You're a middle aged man. Assuming you're established, motivated, and decent looking (you said you were) you're in good shape to find a new girl. Men get better with age, women do not. With a little work on yourself and your attitude you'll literally be more attractive than you ever were to the opposite sex.

Drop that defeatist bullshit attitude. She made you believe that you got lucky with her. Who' provided all these years, who's helped raise her children? Who has protected and comforted? It was you. Don't downplay your achievements and never believe that you're unworthy of love.

That’s what you get for marrying so young OP. These young bitches have no idea about what they really want. Sucks to be you OP.
>I’ll just be here kid and alimony free

Your wife seems like a bad one. So maybe you should be happy it happend when you're still young. Imagine if this shit went on another 20 years, lol.

Also be the best fucking dad and the kids will move to you when they can choose it. if that's what you want.

Thanks Sup Forumsrother. It's just been a rough few months. Best friend dying got me in such a down mood. But you're right I think getting fit will make me feel more confidant in myself. I did keep her safe and made her feel special when she was going through rough shit to. Hopefully the next woman that reciprocates feelings for me will appreciate me more.

Do the following while she's at work or something
>Put sandpaper in her pads.
>Glue the toilet paper so it's seamless yet can't be used.
>Glue the toilet seat and lid tougether and close it.
>Ajust the cranes/pipes so that there's only cold water in the shower
>Replece birth-control and other important medication with sugar pills.
>Replace the sugar with salt.

Create all hell in that house before leaving.

Thats my plan. I'm going to get them into karate, have the coolest shit and just take them to amazing places. I want my boys to be raised by their dad. They need it.

go kill yourself, you fucking faggot.

Wait, can infidelity be a legit reason to avoid getting raped in a divorce case? Everything I've read usually makes it sound like women get a ton of preferential treatment in these cases unless they about murder the damn kids. Suffice to say, my faith in the legal system isn't very high.

I like the cold water idea. Shes not on birth control. So if she raw dogs that fucking beaner shes been seeing shes going to shit out a fucking half breed that will be related to my children.

Thats not the OP dumbass.
Yeah doesnt matter. Court in texas favors women.

Sellall your property for 1$ to someone you trust, get divorced.
>wife gets nothing
>buy everything back for that $
Easy and it works no lies

Kill your exwife and kids. Its the only solution.

Use this and the fact she's a slut who couldn't wait til the divorce to your advantage. I pray you live in a reasonable state that will let you walk out without half your shit and the house gone, and you should have a solid case at least for child custody, again if you're in a reasonable state.

No problem, my friend. You're a good man who's been dealt a bad hand. That makes your neither worthless nor weak. If anything it only makes you tougher when you come out on top.

I'm rooting for ya.

Well i guess she did not. Fuck, how do you fucks find women? All i end up meeting eith are hoes or complete hoes.