Some nerd.

enji night

my waifu

Lara Croft obviously.

/thread

You mean "nerd".

average looking female doing cosplay for nerds

Enji thread?

another attention seeking sad excuse for a woman. bitches like to dress like this and soak up all the complements at comicons to validate themselves. with zero intention on actually going out on a date with a nerd.
that's who that is

Oh thx. so fast

Yeah! Fuck those grapes!

It takes about 5 minutes or less for some lonely beta virgin to find a picture of a hot girl and sperg about some complex they have with women.

this

Next to a real model these bitches can't compete

ok but is what he said true though?

>real model

Real models are meant to appeal to faggots and women, not men. I prefer women with wider hips and nicer curves than most models have.

Not a model, A cosplayer.

Lara croft

she's a solid 4.5/10

sure thing fat virgin boy

Holy shit what a fucking retard

nah, most models are spooky posh bitches; this attention whores at least take the job of pretending to be cool

She's probably not really a nerd, and she's probably not planning on dating any of the guys here. Does that really matter? Why do we give a shit what her intentions are? Just look at her body for christ's sake, and if you don't like it then don't look. She's not the reason why that guy's a virgin.

This, real women are healthy and if I am not turned on by this skin and bones "model." Fucking her seems like it would be like fucking a young teenage girl, not my cup of tea..

i love the shape of her body

Exhibit A

proves my point shes a 6 cosplaying with tons of make up makes her a 7 or 8

your scale is why you wont fuck anything above a 1/10

Yep.

See

>retards think runway models are all that exist

ugly manlets haha

deuces chekt

I'm 5 9 and 160#... I also think these annorexic girls dont appeal to real men. Maybe when you grow out of your teenage puberty you'll understand.

you obviously don't see the point user was making. you're the one with a complex for "lonely virgin nerds"

why don't you post a full catwalk with famous models?, most have the body of a crack whore

quads = truth

>tween faggot that think "IG Model" is a legitimate real thing.

It ain't.

i don't do catwaulks

ik it's just the pants but what

Most women want attention. That's just the way they are. If you can't deal with that then you're not cut out for this world.

faggot thinks someone cares what a "real model" is

i leik curvs

what a shit insult

theres playboy models you know

such a cool 40 yr old on chan

Argelina Jomly

>Most women want attention

just leave it at that.

oo yeee boooi gimme dat thiccness

obviously you do snowflake

well then there is cosplay models and that's it, you managed to shut yourself up

Fattys triggered here

LoL

>playboy
>convention cosplay

boy are you retarded

nah, you're just chasing your own tail

>playboy models

Kid, did I say playboy model? No, I said IG Model, like this cunt in OP's post is and a ton of the other dime a dozen skanks you tards post here daily you fucktard. Learn to read, quit being lazy and stupid.

body = 10/10
face = 6/10

yet you keep talking to me LOL

your personal definitions don't make the rule

you responded to me idiot lmao

hit a nerve eh?

yeah, deviation

legitimen business play boy

Nerd convention

how is this hard to understand

fatass

You keep showing how much your parents failed.

I'm just gonna post more Enji while you all argue like faggots

dude you're like 40 and write like a tard

if your rule is the "business", then guess what, cosplay models make good money too, and it's grown into a new model of business

>$45 million playboy company

>nerd cosplay convention

totally the same good money btw HAHAHA

No more than what it is like to see just what shit spawn the next generation coming up is.

Fucking thinking some cunt posting selfies is a model. That posting selfies of yourself makes you a model. Sorry dude you can't see it. Maybe once the other nut drops.

nah, patrons from comic, movies video games and publicity companies

You're both fucking stupid but you're obviously the bigger dumb ass, private contractors always make more than big business when the numbers are compared in a vacuum instead of just flailing your autism all over the place

lol.you a wizard or something?

By the way, you are wrong. Go back to Wizard Academy for further training.

pffft damn you are retarded

nice argument ;^)

what? lol you're too old for Sup Forums buddy

Not an argument

no shit

>post random bullshit with nothing to back it up

>argument

>patrons from comic, movies video games and publicity companies

You mean from very lonely yet very hopeful and very unrealistic beta cucks who actually give their money to a chick that in all actuality does not even know of their existence.

smelly neckbeards with low standards

how are facts random bullshit? You make more money in the private sector if you ever had a job in the real world that didn't involve salting french fries you would probably understand that.

so you think "patron" is just a web site huh? are you 8?

>facts
lmao still doesnt post anything to back it up

haha..says the tween on an adult 18+ board.

Just cause Sup Forums is a daycare now, doesn't mean it is supposed to be or always was.

>enji night thread

Damn, Sup Forums, when did you stop being fags?

Regardless of how lonely and beta they are you just acknowledged user's point was correct, congratulations you played yourself

>weird stain birthmarks on legs
>fucked up ass
>cellulite

Her body is WRECKED for how young she is

samefagging lawl

I'm sure Ops COSPLAYer is making the big bucks

since you private sector

You only give money to those you're sure really care about you, huh, user?

Because most of the time people don't have to prove common sense. With your logic it's more profitable to work for a business than own it.

still waiting for them facts buddy post something