Im going to say it cause noone else will Black MEN hair are better then all other races

Im going to say it cause noone else will Black MEN hair are better then all other races

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a--DYssMw90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white mens have bettar hare!

no one else says it because it's bullshit and every human race has well groomed men with nice looking beards

The guy on the right looks like a damn Marvel mutant. Also, being black is cool because you don't have to worry about going bald, since a shaved head looks way better on black guys.

They both look like shit.

>lets it all grow

Man I wish. I always have to sculpt my beard because the hair grows too high near my eyes but this guy and Keanu get away with it

>nappy, coarse hair that can't be sculpted and only comes in one colour

Yeah, great hair.

like a greek god. go cry more cucks.

KANGZ n shiet

>cant be sculpted
are you fucking dumb?

>better hair than all other races
>both of them are bald
???

Their balled.

>implying blacks dont looks the best bald of all races

again, fuck off with this bullshit. everyone with a correct skull patern will have a nice look with a buzz cut or clean shave. kys

Kek

wow, why does it make you so angry? You seem to be really insecure.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is for black guys to do something like this

why would a black guy want his hair to look like that? This isn't the 1940s.

no, it's pretty damn cemented that Scandinavian whites have the best hair. if black hair was so amazing all your women wouldn't be bald and wearing wigs their whole life

this
OP could've said "black men look good bald and whitey doesn't!" and it would've been a much better troll

The point that you are missing remains

I knew it

What hair? These dudes are bald

this is perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=a--DYssMw90

>being mad that another group of people has more interesting hair than yours
kek. grow up

also, Scandinavian whites? Thin, straight. Litterally the worst of both worlds.

i mean, a white guy cant really grow a cool looking afro. You've got to play to your strengths.

gay

Again, point being missed.

* arian

I'm of German descent and my hair is thick and wavy

probably because your grandparents got raped by russians during ww2

time to go to bed william, more trolley trolley tomorrow.

>literally no one cares
damn, you really have a chip on your shoulder

is that some kind of britbong joke?

>clearly ripping off Leopold II king of the Belgians. Who killed millions in Congo and chopped the hands off of any nigger too lazy to work.

Don't schools teach anything in yankistan?

Of German decent yet has Turkish features. Lol okay Akmed.

nope, im a french canadian ..

ok. who is william and what is the trolly?

>being this uptight about hair and beards

yeah, that went well

>this is perfect
It looks like his breath stinks

kek the black beard is underpainted so it looks thick. what a beta fag

I mean when their race has done nothing over the 100 years they've been slave free you gotta wonder how did they spend all that time aside from being an economic pain in the ass

>Don’t schools teach anything

>Looks like a Turk
>Talks like a Turk
Yo, are you one of those Jews who thinks they're a Jew but actually comprise the entirety of the Yiddish population because all real Jews are dead and you're a remnant of a long lost abandoned dynasty of Turkish scum, stuck between picking Yiddishism or Mudslimism.

Oh yeah, you're not German you disgusting middle Eastern rat. Neck yourself along with all the other immigrants.

My grandfather came from Nazi Germany. Sorry. Turks don't have green eyes and pale skin.

Well you're lying and saying we all have thin straight hair.

You guys really will argue over anything won't you?

>Thinks brown skin is pale
>Doesn't know Turks been around since the Three Wars

You have no fucking idea where your mongrel ancestry is from lol Neck yourself still you boogabooga.

He probably thinks the three wars was WW2. Give him a break he doesn't know his ancestry.