Going to Potato land for a couple weeks on Friday. How fucked am I?

Going to Potato land for a couple weeks on Friday. How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCrDp2DZIGs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtDzxxgnARs
youtube.com/watch?v=T7FV9OlWEzA
youtube.com/watch?v=GJwqYDu_wos
youtube.com/watch?v=nhVqA5b9n4I
youtube.com/watch?v=soMqSiDkkwc
youtube.com/watch?v=DlfJJiNe76I
youtube.com/watch?v=zYgZFm43ZN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not fucked at all Paddy is breddy based

Cool cool, I'm gonna try to stay away from the north side, mostly because people say it's more expensive.

Just stay the fuck out of Dublin north side if you don't want to get shot, otherwise it's all g

Where's abouts you gona be senpai?

This, just avoid Dublin altogether. Its just a gigantic tourist cuck trap.

Check out Galway, it's beautiful.

Galway is beautiful yeah, if you can, try to check out the south too OP lots of scenery especially Kerry and certain areas in Cork

there's a slight gang war here at the moment other than that just don't go to Dublin....unless you have a nuke to destroy the shithole

>white people shooting each other

pls stop

gang war?

thought the potato nigger was a meme.

Ignore the retards going on about safety. More people are shot in Chicago in a day than a decade in Ireland. The worst that happened to me was getting hugged by a high junkie.

dubliner here, gang war me bollox, its just on one kip part of the north side. They're just tryin' to sell papers.

either way, dublin is a kip

A few drug dealers are shooting each other. Calling it a gang war is ridiculous. Hopefully they kill a few more of each other

What the fuck did any of that mean

tl;dr: Dublin is shithole, stay the fuck out

Nice country. Just try to fit in rather than being an obvious tourist yank.

Remember to tell them all about your heritage. They LOVE that.

slight gang war there has only been like 3-4 people killed so far it's mostly just news papers trying to sell copies with fear mongering it's nothing to worry about really
>Austria doesn't have a single gang

this, we absolutely fucking love it. tell EVERYONE

Donegal is fucking lovely.

Stop off at Bundoran for a bit, hire a bicycle, have a beer at the pub, it's fucking great.

Galway is good. Just got back from there after fucking a 8.5/10 German chick

Not too fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCrDp2DZIGs

fucking this m8, find the biggest meanest looking cunt you can and tell him of your heritage you'll be best friends within 5 minutes
Galway is a fucking based city

Friendly Irish love their American cousins.

>Galway is a fucking based city

I punched a Bosnian there. Cops were cool about it. Stayed in a lovely big classy old hotel in the city center.

LOL I need to know the story behind that. Guards would probably let you off it the Bosnian was being a cunt and starting fights.

>fucking a 8.5/10 German chick
Did you make sure to tell her to repent her peoples' sins for what they are doing to the Chosen people (us) at the moment? Did you redpill her? Was her pussy full of liberal propaganda and black cum?

I learned the hardway to never bring politics into dating. I just met her while walking along the Spanish arch.

>Couple of weeks
You could see everything worth seeing in Ireland in about 4 days, tops.

Do not, under any circumstances, go to Dublin.

I'm currently packing my luggage. Would this be ok?

Fuck that. Bitches must obey or be enslaved. By God's eternal will, I'll make sure all bitch-slaves adhere to my superior white cock.

did you use a condom m8 you may have made Germany a little whiter if you didn't

This.

Go to Tara and Newgrange. Seriously, especially Newgrange. One of the most awesome places on Earth.

Don't be an uncultured faggot.

Also tell everyone that you meet that you descend from a King that you think is named Cuckolay or something.

You guys are lying fucking cunts, don't trick the poor bastard. I'm well aware of how you fucks actually treat'em.

Cork here
Stay out of the northside of the city, it's not that dangerous really it's just that there's nothing interesting there and it's rundown and depressing.

we're not trying to trick him m8 just teaching him, we treat all our guests with the utmost respect and moreso if they have irish heritage

You'll be fine. Just remember to go on about how much you love Guinness, the IRA, and how you consider yourself an "Irish-American" because your great-great-great^8 Gran was from Cork.

You are a fucking liar. Do not do that to the poor bastard.

Typical Irish male
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtDzxxgnARs
youtube.com/watch?v=T7FV9OlWEzA
youtube.com/watch?v=GJwqYDu_wos
youtube.com/watch?v=nhVqA5b9n4I
youtube.com/watch?v=soMqSiDkkwc
youtube.com/watch?v=DlfJJiNe76I

I forgot that nobody knows what the fuck dental is in the Isles.

I would pay to watch those lads street brawl.

About 3.5 fuckeds

they're parody videos about Irish travelers
heres some more youtube.com/watch?v=zYgZFm43ZN4

>gypos
I'm convinced they're a plague sent to this island as punishment for past transgressions, I just don't know what the transgressions are.

I would still pay to watch them brawl.

Being white, obviously - you racist.

Why would you be fucked? This isn't Somalia mate just don't wear cargo shorts with white socks and sandals and you won't be a target.
Hope you enjoy your stay, come visit Derry in the north.
Also, don't discuss the IRA in any part of the Isle, you're a foreigner so any response could just land you in bother. But other than that were alright

Come up to Shankhill Road and tell the folks about your Irish heritage. It's a big thing here - every summer, the locals converse with Americans about their proud Irish roots. You might get a free Guiness too! :)