finally im so fucking bored

Me too.

lewd

bum

my link plush arrives today

Commissar shota reporting for duty!

Nice

i have zelda jammies give me praise

Nearly got my college assignment done. give me the will to finish it shota!

no
post cute boys

Nice picture.

But nessss if i dont finish it and fail college how will i provide for my shota in the future? how will i support my MikaYuu addiction!

Also if anyone has nay Oliver Volcaloid to post ill pay them a hefty amount!

why are you thinking about such trivialities when there is still a world to take over?

any shotas in chastity?

I like the way you think comrade. we must start the rule of the National shotalist state!

WHY IS OLIVER SUCH A QT AHHHHH

precisely
but having college knowing stuff will probably help, do your homework and i'll rally the troops

also remember to give your bf a poke in the bum for yesterday

more cream filled boys for you guys

also if anyone knows what any of these articles of clothing are called then I would be very appreciative if you tell me

Can a shota have big cock?

Bf has promised i can pillage his butt if i finish this work. its getting though this slog. also i did ask you on discord but how was you night of drinking?
Also red head for you.

Big cocked shota is one of the many flavours of shota

Yes, why not.

ooh nice
yee it went pretty good, we finnished FMA and started code gayass
and I didnt even get a hangover :3

go finnish your homework and touch his butt

As a brit nothing feels better then watching the Holy Brittanian empire own like half the world. ALL HAIL BRITTANIA

might have to check out that one with that blonde catboy too

Hellsing ultimate. a bloody, gory anime with a cute nazi catboy vampire. in that order. also has this lit ending youtu.be/XhrmaPjCJgU?t=9s

I always skip the intros and outros tbh
and it seems like something bf would be interested in

So do i but i dig german ww2 music and so this is 8/8 for me. nearly finished work as well. 2 more paragraphs then its bum snek time

bum snek is the best meme!!!

1 more paragraph! butt pilliging here i come!

just had a sexual marathon, exhausted and sore now. What are you fags up to?

just write lol hitler over and over or something

I already watched it babe :P

Ooo. how long we talking here? and are you filled up with cream?

shut up and play overwatch faggot

OwO whats this Ness's bf making an appearance?

about 3 hours and 10 minutes

Get a room lovebirds

Of taking or receiving

no youre not allowed to send him lewd things

no >.

Too late

here have lewd

bitch I will eat you

huehue I was in the previous shota thread too talking shite about Ness

receiving

Comrade i would like to see you try with your feminine strength. I HAVE THE POWER OF NATIONAL SHOTALISM ON MY SIDE

THATS OUR PIC YOU CHEATING WHORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

can i be the subject of the shotadom training school?

stronk legs

Wow you msut be sore. how did you and your bf go on for so long. and do you get a tasty filling to end it?

Wasn't with my bf, was with a fuckbuddy of mine. My bf knows about it though, not cheating or anything.

All can help educate the Aryan shota

Bitch do you wanna go!

I cant understand the appeal of fuck buddies / friends with benefits.

The appeal is that he's a friend, that I get to have sex with. + my bf is really masculine and my fuck buddy is really fem, at least in looks, not in personality. It's a nice variety.

I guess im just too Conservative to understand lol

Who's the artist for this?

Where can I find more of these? I've seen these before

Should try it some time, I have 3 guys in my life, but one I haven't gotten to sleep with yet because he lives really far away.

artist is 2n5
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59510617

I have my BF ill be fine.

ill fuk u up m8
grrrrrrrrr

Doesnt matter now. WORK DONE TIME TO GO INTO BEDROOM AND RAVAGE MY BF WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ENJOY THE THREAD FAGS

so is there a discord people talk in ?

I shall not allow you to go to hell. Now go to the bathroom, and drink water through your nose, and never again think in lust again! You shall walk a free man in heaven, and I shall force you no other way son!

will do, have fun homo

If I had done that in school I think the school would have build a simulation where I would have to enter to watch my entire family get burned alive in fire. And then, id come back out with big eyes and be like "War's bad, m'kay." =)

can I buy drugs from you?

No really our school was so fked up they send the whole class to the principals office, for the whole year! xD By 5 different teachers.

saving images in a shota thread w/o reading the posts

Ow

also interested as i usually dont have time for these threads

look at this god sent kid hugging the purity and peace of a goose. You dont have the mighty power of the lord to draw him in lust.