>2018
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?

>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?

>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.

>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

Pretty good post. 8/10 you are addicted though

I'd like to know the last smoker who was able to run 2 miles without choking on oxygen.

Fuck this thread.

fucking MAN CHILD

Just get cancer and die you fucking waste of life

Why would you willingly smoke cigarettes? Shit's nasty.

MANCHILDREN

I just stated a plausible argument with no chance of rebuttal. Call me what you want, the fact is this thread is cancer bait. Fuck off, Satan.

fucking MAN CHILD

I smoke. I could easily run 2 miles. Why do you think all smokers are out of shape? Professional athletes smoke cigarettes.

>”heh, you don’t like smelling like a dirty fucking ashtray no matter how many times you bathe and brush your teeth!”

>have fun with stained teeth and gum diseases, op.

gonna go jog a few miles without coughing up a lung

Trying this hard to justify a stupid and pointless life choice

>professional athletes
yeah probably because they’re athletic
let’s take a non athletic smoker and a non athletic non smoker and see who can exercise the longest.

>moving the goal posts this quickly and easily
How insecure are you about the fact that you don't smoke? lol

cough cough cough, stop smoking! you're killing us all!

MANCHILDS

>were you bullied in school?
No but you obviously were. I don't feel the need to look cool by smoking cigarettes you fucking child.

1/8 b8 m8. I'll add some herbs like sage and thyme to clear your stink.

i’m not the one who made a circle jerk of a post bragging about how i make poor life decisions, lol

You can't even write correctly anymore

COUGH COUGH COUGH

is he bald because he has cancer?

are all of you fucking newfags or something?
this is a copy pasta! dumbasses!

No, but you took the obvious bait and made a butthurt comment about jogging. How often do you go jogging? lololol

waaaaaaaaaaaat????????

Cigarettes? Are you a lady maybe? I use siberia, daily. That's for real men

That is why letting it stay is wrong. Are you doing your duty, citizen? Are you happy with the Computer?

Went from 10-20 a day to cold turkey on Jan 1st. (Started excersize from daily too)

Can already say I feel a fuck ton better and breathing is so much easier.

I think about it now and then but then I remind myself how much it stinks and how fucked up it is to exactly stand there inhaling smoke from a little burning cancer stick.

I'd advise any smoker to try quitting for a week and see how you feel after. That is if you're not a massive fucking faggot with 0 self control.

only because he made a condescending post lol, hows come when i state an opinion, i’m butthurt, but when op sits there trying to justify killing himself slowly, he’s just baiting?

Cannabis is better

this is a meme from ylilauta

Obvious trolls are obvious

i legitimately think he’s serious, but oh well

whoah no way i thought the post was original

Nice try Marlboro

why is it wrong to let it stay? its funny

I dated a smoker. Never again. When I make out with a girl I like to taste nothing but the wetness. She was like eating from an ashtray. If she weren't so amazing in bed i would've dumped her ass in the first month.