Who never saw or touch real snow (photo in montreal yesterday)

Who never saw or touch real snow (photo in montreal yesterday)

There are only a few days a year I am able to do so.
It is fun for 2-3 days but anything longer than that is annoying. The streets get slippery and it is cold as shit.
I rate snow 4/10

Bragging over few inches of snow???

Those are some strong ass roofs

i hadnt until this winter. am 27. moved to the north east for school

1st pic is def well over a foot but this is fucking crazy. Where is this? I love snow and all but thus would be over doing it by far. U wouldn't be able to go anywhere or do anything

what do you even do in this situation?

I was thinking that too
CentralEurofag here, last year was great, had much snow and minimum was about -25C, but before it for several years winter was so shit that many times there wasnt any snow. This year its also warm as fuck, like 15C in January

Born in Georgia, raised in Louisiana and I've lived in Florida for the last 20 years. I've only ever seen snow in pictures and movies.

I'm 33, and I don't care. If I ever get the chance to hold snow in my hands, someone is getting hit by a snowball.

Not those exact house, but still.

South america fag here, never saw snow in my life. Feels bad man

Used to live in a snow belt region. Living in it fucking sucks. Moved to desert southwest. Hope I never see that shit again.

When it's snowing it's awesome. You will never expierence such a quiet outside as snow cancels out noise. Planes aren't flying as much. Also it's brighter out at night since it reflects the light. Like I said I love snow but that one pic is way to much. You would be fucked. I'd hope you are stocked on food and drink. Cause ur not leaving for a while

I live in mid Atlantic. We.got over 3ft in 2010 and they had the roads driveable within 12hrs but if hate to actually be some where that you wouldn't be able to leave

Cancels out noise? Sounds amazing.. I hear sowell I literally have to unplug the majority of electronic devices at night because if they're plugged in, the hum will keep me up..

Die.

me. live in malaysia. it never snows here.

Shovel, you pussy.

Fort Lauderdale so no, but have you ever seen multiple houses floating out in the ocean and peoples roofs ripped off like it was nothing?

this is Denmark one year

that's why i think this image is fake
there's no way ANY king of roof could hold this amount of snow

How the fuck do you lucky fuckers get snow like that? I live in North England and we are lucky to get 1inch snow per year...

We are basically as north as you

it's been a long time since we had snow like that, its super rare

Gulf Stream effect,probaly
also,why the fuck do you want a lot of snow?that shit is aways a disturbance