David French and his wife's daughter. YOU. CAN'T. MAKE. THIS. SHIT. UP

Bill Kristol's golden boy is raising another man's African child.

>If you haven’t already seen it, David and Nancy French are having a meltdown – or, shall we say, a “cuckdown” – at National Review and The Washington Post over being ridiculed so harshly by the Alt Right on Twitter.

occidentaldissent.com/2015/09/19/cuckservatives-french-family-edition/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DavidAFrench
twitter.com/NancyAFrench
nationalreview.com/article/285418/avoiding-cains-pain-kathryn-jean-lopez
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOLY SHIT the memes are real

MY LIFE FOR THE GOD EMPEROR
MY LIFE FOR KEK

Is this the kekkening?

we may have gone too far in a few places

nah, it's stylistically designed to be that way

Who are these faggots and why should I care?

wew

too dank

KEK
U
C
K

Good post

Too far?

Brother, we have only begun.

>yfw meme magic exists
>thereby proving that collective consciousness exists
>thereby proving that your soul is embedded in the immortal collective soul of humanity

>cuckservative
>not being a cuck

this guys life is about to be turned upside down

MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD

FROGS FOR THE FROG THRONE

>life is pain and memes are my opium
TEAR HIM APART!!!

So true you insufferable faggot. You are part of me and I of you, you contemptible shit.

twitter.com/DavidAFrench

twitter.com/NancyAFrench

heres his coal burning wife and his wife's kid

>Before David left for Iraq, he and Nancy put together rules, in a painfully honest conversation about human frailty. There would be no drinking during the year of separation. Nancy would not “have phone conversations with men, or meaningful e-mail exchanges about politics or any other subject.” Nor would she be on Facebook, where “the ghosts of boyfriends past” could contact her. When Nancy innocently started e-mailing about faith with a man associated with a radio show she was on, she told David about it, and he asked her to end the relationship. David knew, with his “stomach clenching,” that “the most intimate conversations a person has are about life and faith” — and that “spiritual and emotional intimacy frequently leads to physical intimacy.”

> nationalreview.com/article/285418/avoiding-cains-pain-kathryn-jean-lopez

So he is insanely jealous about his wife talking to other men.

And he has an """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""adopted""""""""""""""""""""""" black child from """"""""""""""""""""""""Africa""""""""""""""""""""""""".

Oh for fucks sakes this is embarrassing.

fuck

source?

>adoption

really, what is so cuck about it? How many foreign kids have Angelina Jolie and Madonna adopted by now?

Too far?

They are complicit in the mass migration project against the American people, and are trying to crush any dissent against it.

Continue as you are.

> spending time and resources on the spawn of a third party instead your own
> not cuckish

yeah no

>really, what is so cuck about it? How many foreign kids have Angelina Jolie and Madonna adopted by now?

You're buying the adoption story? David French freaks the fuck out and forbids his wife to use Facebook or even talk to other men for over a year and coincidentally this black """""""""adopted""""""" daughter shows up?

trump thread on rvf?

Why not adopt a white kid from Russia like my neighbors did?

People may not notice that how virtuous he is, goyim

misunderstood kek

>tfw no qt Russian loli to adopt to instill the red pill in her

>captcha: 404

Only in America boys.

KEKservative isn't just a meme. It is a reality.

Meme magic knows no bounds

didn't these guys post an article about the lines of "cuck-servative and proud" once?

Because it's not fashionable to adopt a white kid. You can only get social justice points if you adopt a non-white. MAX points if it's an African.

yes

Dubs of truth

But white children are EXTREMELY expensive to adopt, and countries like Russia actually at times ban any adoptions for random periods due to the demand.

Black children on the other hand they will pay shipping and offer a full tax deduction

there needs to be a place where white mothers are paid to have white children

the free market DEMANDS it

Saved.

DELETE THIS!

>So he is insanely jealous about his wife talking to other men.

Sounds like a betacuck to me.

Jealous dudes are faggot tier

>2016
>not hating minorities
How much of a sheltered faggot can you possibly be. Even minor experience with minorities is enough to prove to a sane person that they're absolute shit.

Just wait til Trump wins. 4 years (minimum) of Donald Trump, the meme magic conduit, running the world. This is saying nothing of the unending flood of liberal tears and asspain

Well done, saved

This can't be real....

I think Putin outlawed that

Pretty sure McCain and Romney beat him in the "first candidate to raise to his wife's mandingo's son" category.