For those who cant /spanish/, we, Hispachan...

For those who cant /spanish/, we, Hispachan, are basically planning how to destroy 9fag's meme rock and we wanted you to know.

Essentially we're gonna recruit a bunch of Almeriafags and drive to that quarry, camp during the night( if necessary), and dig out the rock, in order to vandalize it with chisels and vinegar.

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/HDX-2x1-Gallon-Muriatic-Acid-2118-HD/100119310
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NER3dhdNSFM
m.lowes.com/pd/Miracle-Sealants-Company-32-fl-oz-Indoor-Floor-Sealer-Pour-Bottle/1000356437?cm_mmc=SCE_PLA-_-Flooring-_-GroutMortarAndSealers-_-1000356437:Miracle_Sealants_Company&CAWELAID=&kpid=1000356437&CAGPSPN=pla&store_code=2570&k_clickID=789b911e-a5a6-410f-b460-8bcefe844138&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk_u-7LjY2AIVE7nACh2nmAQ0EAQYASABEgIPifD_BwE
multi-clean.com/whats-in-my-floor-stripper/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just splash a little vinegar on it, should destroy the entire thing

Available at any pool store and way stronger than vinegar

bumping for vinegar

nah.
we basically proposed vinegar as an alternative to explosives, because what faggot has acces to explosives?. feel free to support if you want.

vinegar is the most powerful acid and easily dissolves stone

probably smarter to use malt vinegar and throw salt on it

maybe ketchup?

Tomato juice basically is pure acid.

OP, fellow spaniard here, do you even know if the terrain has proprietary? Or will they call the cops on us?

The site seems to be surrounded by film sets, so I would say the land is owned by someone, and I don't think he'll be pleased to have some guys digging in it to destroy a rock. He maybe have signed a contract by which he's obliged to protect the rock.

The vinegar idea seems pretty stupid, it would take tons of vinegar in order to soak the rock a little bit, and since Almeria is a fucking desert the ground would be dry again in no time.

How about mustard or maybe relish?

Maybe we could throw some pickles on it or pour melted cheese?

Okay, but what kind of cheese would work best

I think we're onto something with the mustard and relish idea. That would totally dissolve limestone, think about it.

I dunno, maybe yellow american cheese or brie.

We should top it with cheese curds and gravy

Poutine rock, now you got this leaf listening

Add bacon bits and sour cream

You can get concentrated hydrochloric acid pretty easily at any chemistry supply stores, and that might be a safer bet than vinegar

LOGSE/10
The dude who wrote OP's text can't into Spanish.

>Or will they call the cops on us
Probably. My personal idea is to dig a hole inbetween shifts during the night, so it looks less suspicious and so we have a lower chance of witnesses. After we dig the hole, we should a) Pour vinegar to the rock, guided by a PVC tube or, b) Blow it up with some explosives.

Is salt fucking seriously going to dissolve stone?

This is basically pure vinegar, or you can put your vinegar in the freezer for a few minutes and scoop out the ice pieces that will be almost pure acetic acid.

Shit might work. What kind of cheese?

The ice pieces will be the acid. Be careful though it's very strong.

Mix with bleach and you will get 100% pure vinegar, the strongest acid known to man.

Do this in an enclosed space for better results

it will, if you splash a little malt vinegar on it first.

No you retard, vinegar is water mixed with acetic acid, which is far weaker than the hydrochloric acid you put in pools.

Muriatic acid is the same as acetic acid moron.

Hydrochloric acid, aka. Muriatic Acid, has a dissociation constant several times higher than that of vinegar, and is far stronger. Acid in pool cleaner is also much more highly concentrated than the acid in vinegar, and your best bet is just buying acid from pool supply stores.

Vinegar is basically concentrated hydrochloric acid

Muriatic Acid is hydrochoric acid you retard.

You dumbass, vinegar has no hydrochloric acid. Vinegar only has acetic acid, which has a much lower dissociation constant and is much weaker.

Idk about what it's like in the EU, but highly concentrated hydrochloric acid is actually relatively cheap and is readily available from home improvement and pool supply stores.

homedepot.com/p/HDX-2x1-Gallon-Muriatic-Acid-2118-HD/100119310

No it's not idiot, it's acytical acid

You idiots should have paid attention in your high school chemistry class. Dropping out isn't an excuse for being a retard.

I'm not an idiot I know what they are. Just enjoy baiting you faggots

it's gender-divergent acid

There's google for when you don't know shit. Ignorance is a choice, and you chose to be an ignorant retard.

You really think I know how to reduce acetic acid, but don't understand the difference between pool shock, and vinegar?

My plan in order would be:
1)Create a gofundme +$$$$$$
2)Lawyer up, consult feasibility with lawyers -$$$$
3)Contact land owner, ask for permission -$$$$$
3')Go fund me successful? I won't end in jail? Owner is ok with blowing up a part of his property for a reasonable price? If yes to all questions proceed, if not, refund in order not to end in jail for fraud.
4)Contact with explosives and mining business -$$$$$
5)Put a shit ton of explosives on the rock, livestream it, blow it to pieces.
6)Keep the rest $ for my hard work :^)

>be a retard
>stay stupid shit and other people point it out
>call them retards
>get proven wrong
>"hurr hurr I was baiting you faggots"

Was waiting for this one kek. You know it's aetylicalonamal acid right?

Good luck convincing people to trust you not to disappear with their money. People on here are sketchy as fuck.

It's fucking acetylicalmuricalmutt acid

I've seen people donating money to more stupid projects.

Acetylmorphine acid = Hydrocodone acid

probably just use a little vinegar it should be all we need

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NER3dhdNSFM

>This thread
My fucking sides are out of this existential plane, heck i think they are orbiting a 12D cube right now.

just get muriatic acid from a pool supply store, that shit isn't expensive and is a lot stronger than vinegar

How could we possibly get our hands on that?! It's not like they let just anyone walk into a pool store and buy acids more powerful than vinegar

Get some well drilling equipment, maybe an auger, and a section of pvc pipe to put in the hole to make sure the acid actually gets to the stone instead of being absorbed by the soil

If you're over 18 yes they do, or you can buy it in pure forms from Home Depot in the form of floor stripper. Or reduce vinegar in the method above.

>homedepot.com/p/HDX-2x1-Gallon-Muriatic-Acid-2118-HD/100119310

You actually can. 31% concentration is also very strong, btw.

Too bad it's buried, there's basically no way to get to it

why argue about which is better god just dump both and piss on it for good luck

Why bother, malt vinegar is stronger

Mercadona tiene acido clorhidrico al menos donde yo vivo y cuesta menos de un euro

Coat the stone with ammonia and splash it with bleach, there's no way we could get our hands on dangerous acids like vinegar

No acetic acid is stronger than hydrochloric acid

Get an augur and bore a hole down to it, and put a pvc pipe or tubing down the hole, and then pour the acid, and no more of that normie piece of shit.

The ions are wayyyyyyy more polarized in hydrochloric acid

So we should use white vinegar? Your the expert

The other problem is that it's in Spain and I'm in Canada

No, there is no comma after no. That means that hydrochloric acid stronger. I didn't word that the best way, but understanding proper English could have saved you from this atrocity.

No, hydrochloric acid is a much stronger acid than acetic acid. Hydrochloric acid has a dissociation constant close to one, while acetic acid has a dissociation constant of around 0.0000175. Pool acid is probably more cost effective than vinegar.

Well you can call me all the names you want but I still say vinegar would be easier to obtain.

It's probably because you're more familiar with vinegar and don't go to pool supply stores. Just look one up and you can probably get your hands on it fairly easily. Hell, even normie stores like Home Depot have it in stock.

Vinegar would be easy though. Set it in the freezer for a few minutes, scoop out the icey pieces. The icey pieces are acetic acid. Roughly 40%. The freezing temp of water is much lower than acetic acid. I make "things" and use this when Acetic Anhydride is not available.

You can use this reduction a few times for a more pure end result, but you don't want to leave it in there too long where as the water will freeze.

i don't have a freezer, I live in a shitty bachelor apartment with only a mini fridge

Also I'm in a different continent

The stuff you can get at Home Depot is much much stronger too. You can get it on the form of floor stripper.

Someone participating in this raid surely has to right? A fridge works as well, but to a lesser extent, and will take longer. Look up the freezing temp of acetic acid.

Not really, I wouldn't count on it. The chemicals in floor strippers are very basic and probably wouldn't dissolve limestone like an acidic solution would. The pool acid is a safer bet, and is probably more concentrated and cheaper too.

What's wrong with 9gag? Keeps the kids off of here. I see no problem. Let them have their meme rock, you man-child. Just wait until you get some real problems in your life.

They steal memes and put their watermark on them. That's just fucked up.

I figure Gouda or Mozzarella would have the stone-dissolving properties we need.

m.lowes.com/pd/Miracle-Sealants-Company-32-fl-oz-Indoor-Floor-Sealer-Pour-Bottle/1000356437?cm_mmc=SCE_PLA-_-Flooring-_-GroutMortarAndSealers-_-1000356437:Miracle_Sealants_Company&CAWELAID=&kpid=1000356437&CAGPSPN=pla&store_code=2570&k_clickID=789b911e-a5a6-410f-b460-8bcefe844138&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk_u-7LjY2AIVE7nACh2nmAQ0EAQYASABEgIPifD_BwE

This is much stronger than pool shock.

No, don't use floor stripper, the chemicals in it have very high pHs, which is the opposite of what you need to dissolve limestone.

multi-clean.com/whats-in-my-floor-stripper/

What's in it? I doubt that it's better than 31% HCl, which is one of the strongest acids you can get commercially.

Ok whatever, Heisenberg. Yeah, go with the expensive and bulk option when regular vinegar will work fine.
Why make it a big thing? The more people are involved, the more likely you are to get caught, James Bond.

I've reduced this many a times for use in making "things" idk about this specific brand, but the brand I use when needed is over 50%. Sometimes you have to show proof that you are a commerical contractor (or such) to purchase it. Which one of my best friends is so I have him pick it up.

No, it's a lot worse than pool acids and counterproductive when both are used. Calcium carbonate reacts with H+, which is created in acid dissociation but not by bases. Floor stripper chemicals are mostly basic.

Samefag here, your best option is as follows from best to worst

1. Hydrochloric acid (floor stripper {the correct kind, because as another user said, some will be a base and not an acid} or muriatic acid {pool shock})
3. Acetic anhydride (good luck finding it)
2. Acetic acid (reduced from vinegar)
3. Vinegar (you will need a shit ton)
4. Reduced Citric Acid
5. Asprin

Over 50% what? Acids dissolve limestone because they produce hydrogen ions when they dissociate, and calcium carbonate, aka limestone, reacts with hydrogen ions to form water and carbon dioxide.

Floor strippers won't work because they are basic, and produce hydroxide ions instead of hydrogen ions, which does not react with limestone.

Some are an acid though. You have to find the correct brand

I have used them many a times when pool shock was not available

You need to find a brand specifically for stripping tile, and mortor

after the stone is gone, what's first, flooding 9gag with whatever remains or film and send.
or do we kek first?

Yeah, and that's the hard part. Not all brands label the bottles with exactly what's inside, and even if it is acidic, the acid might not be a strong one. The safe bet is to just go with pool shock since HCl is one of the strongest acids you can get commercially, and there's nothing much better than that.

Send a video with a Sup Forums logo in the corner and a waving Tendies Republic flag. It'll be like one of those ISIS videos.

If the label says stone, mortor, tile it's a safe bet. It's usually VERY strong hydrochloric acid. I would shoot for the pool shock first though, as it's a safe bet.

considering they are the ones doing it, they will probably bring their flag instead.
or nothing at all.

*safer* bet

What the fuck are we doing?