Femanons is this cawk too big or perfect for you?

Femanons is this cawk too big or perfect for you?

Size doesn't matter to me. If it's between 6.5 and 8 it's fine. However I would never go near a smelly jiggaboo

Whats wrong with black guys, look at their bodies and cocks, those girls love them so why dont you?

It will probably be extremely painful trying to fit that in, and I can't even fit two fingers in. Plus, that coon probably has aids and smells like shit, so no thanks.

Never understood the whole size stigma with women. A 6 incher with rhythm can do alot better than a lazy nigger with a bigun'. These dudes are about the equivalent of a gal that lays down and does nothing during sex.

>Whats wrong with black guys
>black

Also, they are abusive. Can't speak English and look like apes. However they are good dancers, white guys never want to dance with me

>Size doesn't matter to me. If it's between 6.5 and 8 it's fine.
those are contradictory sentences

>Cherry picking this hard

They "love" them because of the extra money they earn

The category is " people who annoy you"

Black "men"

From drugs and robberies, lel

Spoken like a dude, not a femanon.

That is the biggest nigger on BLACKED and post cherry picked pics like they are all that big when they're not.

Well user, as women we have a threshold so to speak of what we want when it comes to your looks and the size of your cock. That is all secondary to how you make us feel and how we think you can provide for us. I grew up with a guy freind named shane, 10 of 10 looks, hard 6 pack but he was a drop out with a crap job as a cook. After the age of 23 all my girlfriends stopped paying attention to him. We want someone that offers more than cock. I can buy a dildo if I need to puncture my cervix

B-but I am a guy, user. Most girls I've had sex with in highschool didn't make fun of my 6 incher, not even to their friends. Infact, most of them gushed like firehoses after just a few steady pumps. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that it was curved downward.
It's all about rhythm, curve, and confidence user. Who knows? maybe confidence might even have something to do with growth.

God Bless Spiderman. Destroyer of Log, Trap, Loli and "U Mad White boi?" threads.

>Femanons

Hey guys, I just came back after taking a break from Sup Forums close to 2008. What's going on here?

I am confused by this post. Someone pointed out a contradiction. Why would that even suggest they had any sort of emotional response.

My wife's opinion. She thinks it's a curiosity like guys might be curious about gigantic tits. Not particularly attractive and likely not great sex.

Sounds about right. Just because you think "holy shit", doesn't mean you want it

it's memes and myths. chicks are so fucked up on the whole that some of 'em are into dicks on chicks

and here you plebs are stuck thinking it's the fucking size. go for it, don't lemme stop you

>actors acting
>"look they love it so much

take a break from the internet for a while...

That cum drip tho.........

or shes now fantasizing about it and since youre her husband shes obviously not gonna tell you. women are whores.impossible to trust them

>It will probably be extremely painful

Nah man. She'd just tell me. We talk about everything. She knows I'm a perverted freak. I trust her completely.

Says that sad Sup Forumstard who'se only date prostitutes of one kind or another. You can only trust employees to stick with you while you're paying them user! It's unreasonable to have any other kind of expectations!

it's too big. but honestly i kinda want it to be too big for me.

True though, 7.5 here and how interested I am is the difference between soft moaning and screaming

Ho-ly shit, what's happened to Sup Forums? Yall niggers spider manning black dick threads now? WHat the actual fuck?

Pretty sure these girls are paid for it.
No such thing as love involved.

Depends in how slutty the girl is. Most of us aren't just about sex. If girls all though about sex in the same way men do (hard fucking only), we'd like up for it. BUT, we don't.

Girls love a challenge

Go big or go home