I tried having sex with my gf ... bt could not insert in her properly... i fingered her using two fingers...

I tried having sex with my gf ... bt could not insert in her properly... i fingered her using two fingers ... then too it becomes difficult to insert... guyzz help me with some solution

Get a bigger penis or try to actually find the right hole.

She has to be relaxed or it doesn't really work.
>Just like anal.

Did you ever hear of lube retard?

Ask Jamal to demonstrate to you how it's done.

Never tried a lube !!

Who is jamal

I'm confused? All you have to do is stick it in. A pussy is designed that way. Try some spit.

She strts to screamm a lott nd then squeeze out the cock which im trying to insert

I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but I think you might be a little too concerned about her feelings. You're a guy. Give if a fuck-worthy Elvis-like hip thrust. It'll go in. I promise. Even if you tear her a little.

Cn this be bcz she is a virgin??

>Sup Forums
Teaching virgins how to use thr tool.

put a little spit on the dick and push, she'll just have to take it

Depending on your ages, and considering where we are posting, there is a very good likelihood of that. If this is the OP, again, just stuff it in there. It'll might take a few strokes, but she'll be down with it.

This is why I'm debating having children : /

Did you lick it first?

Funny. Always happy a fellow heterosexual guy : )

Yaa i licked her finger her then too she screams a lot while inserting nd squezzes her legs nd the cock come out ... such a drag

Let me correct that...Always happy to help a fellow heterosexual guy : )

any pics of her?

Just plow

Lube it or lick it...weather it be her asshole cock or pussy. put it in and use steady force. Lube is always a good idea weather it be an asshole or a vagoon. And yeah I've fucked a guy's ass a gal's ass and a trans ass before it's all pretty much textbook. {pussy is better}.

OP abandoned the thread a while ago bruv.

He talked like a retard anyways.