Why do white people do shit like this?

Why do white people do shit like this?

/v4eB6y

Whats that??

The laundry pods are awesome tasting I eat half a box in one setting

it's mostly white guilt ridden SJW scum that do these stupid challenges, so who cares. they can all die at their own hands, only fitting

Its called WHite Invisibility Mentality, or WHIM for short. Simply put, white people do stupid shit on this WHIM because they are vast in number (second only to asians, we’ll discuss AIM later) and feel that that number justifies just how invulnerable they really are. It is also a derivative of White Privilege, because they feel they are superior and smarter they believe they can do anything without consequences on this WHIM, and should anything happen white doctors, law enforcement, etc. are there as a safety net adding their boldness on these WHIMs

The fuck kinda link is that why cant i find any videos anywhere

Cause we kno dey whey

After a quick look on youtube I ended up watching stupid Overwatch videos. Who could have guessed.

Also go back to

Fuck you

NO fuck you

Kek

Same reason black people light themselves on fire and shit.

Because if you're gonna off yourself, might as well do something different.

'cause we bored

Invincibility* just realised, sorry

my first thought

She's not white u dumbass.

Dat skin is white, white boy

She a jew, you nigger

I'm white and just swallowed a battery
heh heh

She’s a white jew, jew boy

Don’t mean she not white, white boy

Why do minorities have idiotic cultures and kill each other

This actually makes sense

Not even white people consider jews to be white, you plebs

Why do whites have idiotic cultures and kill each other? It’s all about perspective.

Coloureds is a different program, they're more delicate.

>white are vast
you do not know any statistics and should be banned from further comments on/regarding them.

Thats cause y’all all racist, even to your own kind, all you know is hate

Because we can afford to

You sure?

Might be worth noting "white" people do stupid things because they have the time and money to waste.

Can't say that for most places in the world, but most of the ones you can, are pretty well off and white.

But yeah, your race might not be eating pods but hows that civil war or lack of indoor plumbing.

everytime i see something on facebook relating to racism i can immediately determine who is black and who isnt from the way they type, its like you have ebonics in your fingers, you type just how you pronounce things
sometimes i see a black person posting something that seems rational and not entirely revolving around hating whitey, normally attempting to actually talk about the topic at hand - and i see him get berated by his fellow niggers
earlier i saw a video about that white dude who raped some girls being compared to a black girl who was apparently a child prostitute and she killed one of her clients when he was asleep.
the comments were hilariously offensive, all from black people, but there was one guy who commented - "what does her murder have to do with his rape, why are we comparing these things?"
things nigga was an ex-soldier, a firefighter and an EMT currently. this motherfucker was subjected abuse (only from black people) who called him an Uncle Tom, called him a cracka, called him all sorts of abuse, purely for posing a thesis based question.
i was curious so i looked at the profiles of the people insulting him, they were black, unemployed men. literally 3 of them were soundcloud rappers, and 5 of them were pointing gun fingers at the camera for their profile picture.
this nigga was a good man who had obviously helped and effected many lives positively but he was berated because of a lack of complete faith in terrible comparisons and a complete inability to debate.

she's white?
looks spic or kike to me.