Oprah is going to demolish Trump in 2020

Oprah is going to demolish Trump in 2020

by sitting on him

Oprah won't be running against Trump. Trump, Pence, & Ryan will all be in prison for treason by the end of the year.

Donny won't last that long. The GOP will probably field a Cruz-Sessions ticket.

I can already see all the gif edits of her peeing on stuff the most famous thing of her on the net to anyone but bored housewifes

everyone gets an opera squish!!

>Liberals in 2016
"How can anyone vote for Trump? He's a joke, he's not even a politician and knows nothing about it! He's just known from stupid TV stuff!

>Liberals in 2018
"YEAH OPRAH FOR PRESIDENT SHE'S TOTALLY NOT JUST KNOWN FROM STUPID TV STUFF AND OF COURSE SHE'S GONNA BE THE BEST POLITICIAN EVER!"

Really makes you think

She'll get distracted by fried chicken and watermelon. No worries.

Shill for weight watchers but has always been fat.
Tell you how to be married but cannot commit to steadman.
lectures us about raccis but all mostly black actors on OWN tv channel
>perfect liberal

This is what you get when women and poors are allowed to vote. Founders didn't restrict the franchise just because they were big meanies.

From what I've seen there are two trains of thought among the Dem base regarding Oprah: Those who think she would be a horrible candidate, and those who think anyone who doesn't support an Oprah candidacy is a racist sexist.

Drumpf's doing a pretty good job of that by himself.

I hope she gets elected for two reasons:
>It will reaffirm my belief that people are retarded enough to think celebrities are smart enough to handle politics and should all be executed
>unlike if a likeable celeb candidate like the rock or kanye won, her awful stances plus the growing current racial tensions from the blacks would ensure this country gets fucked once and for all

you are stupid aren't you? Trumptards want to talk about how he made millions.. yeah from his daddy's money. you should be for Oprah. she has actually made money from nothing. she created an entire television, magazine, book, etc empire from nothing! if you want someone that has made great decisions and knows how to manage people and keep the people that work hard and know what they are doing then you should have chosen Oprah from the start. Trump knows nothing. only wants his friends in high positions even if they know absolutely nothing (betsy devoss for example). Trump is the cancer that the usa needed to get out of washington and instead repub-tards elected him to make the cancer worse. idiots

Trump won't run for a second term, he'll ride off into the sunset. Either Pence or that faggot Paul Ryan will be the next candidate.

This

Only fucktard americans could confuse elections for the presidency with a celebrity popularity contest. Having Oprah or The Rock in the WH is almost as bad as Trump.

Pence would have a better shot than Ryan, though I suspect neither of them would fire up the Trump demographic, because neither are outsiders with populist rhetoric (even though Trump never acted on his populism, with the one exception of dismantling TPP)

Presidents have 1000's if not millions of life's lost due to their decisions, whether the intent is good or bad, left or right.

Now imagine Oprah with blood 7.9 million lives on her hands just for being president.

Then imagine millions more if she turns out to be hitler.

trips of truth

i'll stop smoking some time i swear.

Nice assumptions about me there, asstard. I'm not even American and I don't care fuck for Trump or Oprah, your country is FUBAR and it's just a matter of time before your country actually realizes. All I'm doing is pointing out hypocrisy in people.
There's a whole bunch of stuff wrong with Trump, but a lot of people ridiculed his candidacy with comments like the ones I mentioned, then now they turn around and want Oprah in the office, while she's only known for the exact same essential reasons as Trump. Pure hypocrisy.

>knows how to manage people
and keep their secrets, just ask harvey

She didn't build that. Someone else made that happen.

that is my point. it isn't hypocrisy because they are completely different people with completely different backgrounds. you are comparing oprah with trump. oprah is intelligent and created an empire. trump was handed the keys to his and he has managed to go bankrupt with every major deal he makes

Liberals being called -ist by leftist. Priceless.

Chairwoman and CEO of Harpo Productions (1986–present)
Chairwoman, CEO, and CCO of the Oprah Winfrey Network (2011–present)

so she is the CEO and even CCO but she didn't make that happen? then why do you give trump credit for his daddy's achievements?

Listen to me you little shit. I'm calling out the people who ridiculed Trump SOLELY for what I said. Not his intelligence, not his policies, not his skills, they literally said he's a celebrity and not a politician. Oprah is the same, but you won't hear them say that. Whether or not she'd be a better president is not part of the discussion here.

oprah for prez. lol.

she's basically sanders only dumber and black and fat

No one cares. I'd vote for King George III and sing God Save the King if he could be counted on to dismantle the globohomo empire and restore the American nation.

>Harpo Productions
Oprah is only relevant because she was a beauty queen when she was 17, which launched her career.

Not because of being a hard worker, or having journalistic integrety. That all came later, after her break. She was hired because she was a beauty queen to a news station. Like all those tight busty weather whores you see on your local stations. She eventually got demoted and had to go do talk radio instead... likely because of her race and gender being underutilized in the talk radio industry. This happened in 1983. An interesting year because of how popular another black talk show personality was blowing up at the time. Can Oprah contribute her success on the back of Robin from the Howard Stern show?

I'm not entirely sure you know who you are replying to, but I did not mention Trump once in any of my posts in this thread.
You might take a step back and realize that not everything is "as it compares to Trump".
It is perfectly legitimate to criticize a single entity with there being zero relation to any other entity.
Finally I simply parroted Oprah's great friend Obama who said those very same words July 13, 2012

I see what you did there

You liberals laughed at Trump WHEN he was saying he could easily win if he chose Oprah as his running mate in 2015? But now not laughing because you think she is your best hope to beat Trump?

Well fuck, hopefully she doesn't woman. Oprah is the lord of fucking gibs; she is going to anally rape us with taxes for gibs

*win

>she's basically Sanders

Oprah has a net worth of $2.8 billion while Sanders is estimated to be worth $800k. Also, we know nothing of Oprah's stances on policy, so I don't know how you made that comparison.

that would be the actual end of the country. i imagine steve wilkos would have a good shot at running after her. with jerry springer and marilyn manson as his advisors.

Trump won't make it to 2020, once he has no use to Russia, they'll dump what they have on him, kill Assage and go "Look look!, Deep State"

Oprah has AIDS.

>Le Trump is Putin's puppet meme

He signed sanctions against Russia, refused to take NATO troops off Russia's border, escalated in Syria against the wishes of Russia. What does it take to prove to you people that he isn't a Russian agent? Starting an actual war with them?

Lol

I want to see trump beat the blackness out of her

they're both puppets of hillary.

see how sanders tried to make it look like he was running against hillary and then back out at the last minute just so hillary would get all the votes?
didn't work out too well for them.

You can't just execute people. The first order is against those that pose a threat. By substantiating for executions you pose the risk of you being that threat and thus targeted. Society works like this, it's a law of averages.

I hope she gets elected and then assassinated.

It just goes to show the state of the voting populous and its institution, the system is not controlled by these vectors and they have very little tangible outcome on the trajectory of reality.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Bot

Oprah will ruin the country more than Trump will.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This

Canada elected a snowboard instructor because he was handsome and his father was Prime Minister.

well he made alot of hippies happy with his cannabis promises.

i made a bit of money when he won too

I can't believe how early and obviously you fucking dnc cunts are setting this narrative. No. A female Nigger will never be president. Ever.

Someone needs to kill it with fire before it's stupidity spreads.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I am a democrat, voted democrat since I was 18 (I am 31 now). Get the FUCK out of here with the Oprah shit... first of the hypocrisy of that if idiot we shat on everyone because he was a rich, tv star, with no experience who ran for office. She's the same thing.

i know this is copypasta but i've been on reddit for about a year now and it does feel like everyone on that website are brain dead.

I cringe whenever i read the comment section.

If she actually does run, one of her first memes will be about how she popularized the "rainbow party" urban myth.