who?

Fuck outta here with your gay shit.

now that´s a trap i´d marry and blow my load in every day

it truely is, but not perfect without a tongue

more please. also source?

GET AIDS AND DIE WORTHLESS FAGGOT SCUM

nice! more?

no

There kinda already was a thread, but ok..

nice, but you should shave legs! much potential

another discord begging thread

yeah i know. but my gf would notice.

Yeah, you are right. They really seem desperate to get people to join them..

Great ass, post some more.

Did you ever consider telling her that you are interested in crossdressing? Could be fun for you both if you explain your feelings, you know.

that would be great, but i doubt she would accept me like that

Fine asking every now and then, but just seems like there's a lot of discord channels being spammed around begging for more people.

Thank you~
Just check out my tumblr for more. I will probably have some more content there in not too long.
Yeah, it's always kind of a gamble. Personally I've lost some girlfriends over the matter, but honestly I am happy that I did.

did any of them accept it? how did it go after that?

Will do, and bookmarked. Ty

Not that poster, but don't do it, even if she does accept it, if and when things go south, she'll use it against you someday, it's not worth it.

damn, i want that dick

Add my snap max.r352

Well, one accepted it and indulged me for a little while. Even pegged me.. eh, twice I think. Was great, really. However she admitted she did not want to do it anymore after a while. Said it felt too weird now that I was hairless, just did not feel right to her.
Another one just laughed at the idea, really. After explaining it she did not really see things the way I did and we split shortly after.
Honestly, most girls I meet seem very disappointed in a "lack" of hair. I wont change that, though. Anything else feels wrong at this point.

This was a little too dramatic for a trap thread, maybe.. I blame the wine.

I really want to receive footjob from you.

Thats what im afraid of

Are you hanging up with guys as well?

My best collection xn--kn8h.to/rsbo

I've been trying to meet some guys. Just this weekend I've been stood up by two.. I had a date with one on Friday. We made an appointment, but he never showed.. I made another appointment for Saturday. He showed, but got an anxiety attack and had to just leave..

I don't even know what to do anymore...

Where are you from? I’d definitely meet you.

damn you are freaking hot tho. I would know what do do with you ;)

Show boi pucci

i´d meet you, and im not a wimp whod chicken out, where you at?

If you’re still looking for a date, lmk.
Kik is frequentflyermich
Above average in most areas, can send proof ;)

I am in Norway.
Don't have a kik yet. Might get one soon

nice Wacken hoodie
which year ?

Damn, so close yet so far, fellow scandi

germany, too far,sadly but keep trying, with your looks you shouldn´t have trouble finding guys

How you could date chicks if you have anxiety issues?

What the fuck is wrong with your feet? one forward one backwards wtf

Thank you. It's from 2016, was a pretty nice year.
Loved the Vader, Tsjuder, Panzerballett, 1349 and Kampfar concerts.
Ah, wasn't me with the anxiety. Was him, sorry that was unclear. I am very comfortable with myself and my attractions

Nice butt.

Just want to like that nice ass and the balls

show your tummy please

only got this one

Love taking pictures in panties, wish I could take better pictures... If I worked it, would I have a passable ass?

SAUCE?

Meeting girls in the wrong places

Get involved in dance music that isn't shit my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=_UYEOeyRm4E&t=1790s

The deep end of the pool but if you find the right angle you'll find crowds where you can go dressed the way you want and not be gawked at but seen the way you want to be seen

definetely! got kik?

She is so perfect... dont even know if i could touch her or i'd just put her in a glass cabinet and watch her for the rest of my life.

your ass is already hot, post more

Thanks, my new years resolution is to get trap-mode aesthetic! I don't have kik, whats it good for?

H-Hi.. please join our comfy_linux_neet trap discord with lots of linxy comfy steam games and linux neet traps! ;-;

Server is 2zrTWM4 :3

chatting, sharing pics, and it´s disconnected from phone number and such, so no privacy issues

holy shit sauce

So smooth...

Damn your hot!
Would love to meet you once ... I'm just on the other end of the baltic sea ;)

pic related ...

PAy his buttwaxing then

Aw, thank you~
You look really cute yourself. I'd love to meet you if I could

I would DO his butt waxing.
>and then wax his butt

so, question about prostate orgasms for people who have achieved them

when i'm using my toy on myself it never really stops feeling good, but after a few minutes my ass just sorta goes numb? i mean i can't really describe the feeling, i'm imagining you know what i mean. is that a sign that i should stop, or keep going? it also doesn't hurt. just numbness.

sorry Lain-chan but why make something that's already fairly niche even more so? Imagine all the traps you're excluding.

Only time I ever went numb was using a vibe. WTF are you using?

Niggeo u gay. Lol joking, can i join you?

well in my case it feels good only if I go slow, but it's a hit or miss for some reason.
Question for you anons:
When using my fingers while laying on my back, how should they be curved? up or down? Never figured this out...

Are you tryin ta get ya butt waxed, cause this is how it gets waxed.

i'll join in a bit

Answer is having me there to do it for you.

it's basically a dildo

Where do I go to find a dom trap?

How do you get such good angles from a cellphone? Do I really need a selfie stick to get good shots? Even when I try to take a picture in the mirror it always feels like im contorting myself...

if you want to hit the prostate, curve up.
post pic so we can better identify the problem.

Don't know why you would go numb from that. If there's no pain, you should be ok. Ride on to bliss. If you get any blood or pain stop.

can i show you over kik? :3

>How do you get such good angles from a cellphone?
put it down and use a timer
> Even when I try to take a picture in the mirror it always feels like im contorting myself...
yeah that's why models make money lol
nobody actually looks good instinctually, we're all weird animals. how are you supposed to make yourself look good when you're not behind the camera?
cute lewds take time, rely on dat

Just want to drag my tongue over it

please do, SnugglyCuttlefish.

Moar glorious ass.

Would leave my hand print on that ass

thx fam. Like compliments :)
then why do they fuck doggystyle? the dick would go the opposite way of how you described. Excuse my ignorance on the subject, I only tried girls, I don't have the guts to just come out.