What kind of girlfriend do you want

What kind of girlfriend do you want

sterile

any

Not crazy

Beautiful, intelligent, in love with me, and shares my interests.

One that's like the one I have but with less retarded beliefs, the ability to use reason slightly better, and a little sluttier in bed.

Thin!

Alive

One who is Asian, submissive and will stay home and cook. A feminine penis is necessary

Her, but without makeup

Since 99% of women devolve into shitty bitches because they don't love the same as men, i'd probably want one in a future virtual reality PC game, aka never meet irl, hot as fuck in VR, loves me with all her heart because she is probably a raging faggot IRL.

None, nor do I want a boyfriend,
I want good friends, one or two of which I could fuck and have a deep connection to.

Preferably someone with the appearance of girl in the middle. Also is compatible with my personality and interest

pic related but probably not going to happen though because im a monster inside and out.

The one I have.
Life's good anons.

So, ugly?

One that doesn't get bored of me and leave

I love you for who you are, user

a dumb gf?

you do not, because no one does. but thats ok.

Yup.

one of those three would be nice

Loyal, loving, as attentive to me as I am to her, who shares some of my interests and respects the ones she doesn't share, who encourages me to be creative and to be a better person, who wants children and shares my ideology regarding parenting.

A woman who is intelligent and wise, well-read and clever.

Physically, I'd like her to be middle eastern/indian with big wide nipples and slightly chubby, with long hair. And I'd like her to keep shaved and to be as hygienic as I am.

And I want her to be attracted to me and share my kinks.

Someone healthy and perhaps with an artistic talent.

-cute
-loyal
-kinky
-smokes
-trips
-lowkey a little crazy
-looks better without makeup
-shes right there and I'm a fucking pussy

K-pop cutie.