STORY TIME / SPACE EDITION! / 3-6-9 DECIDES

STORY TIME / SPACE EDITION! / 3-6-9 DECIDES

"user, do you copy?" "This is commander Devon speaking, do you copy user ?"
"You seem to have crashed in a unknown territory"
You try to respond but the interface of your spacecraft is defective.
Only option left is to explore this new world.

In your possession is a small plasma cutter, a 9mm submachine gun and 500 federation coins.

As you leave your craft you notice lights to the east, maybe a sign of civilization.
To the west is a rainforest teeming with wildlife. Up north you see a pillar of thick black smoke coming through the woods. Nothing of interest in the south at first glance.

What do you do user ?

Bump

Dump

Crump

Pump

Lump

Who will sho me da wey

"Why do I have a 9mm in space?"

Pmud

You talk to yourself out loud. Drawing attention of some alien looking birds.
"Cauckaa Caucasus" goes the bird.

Standing idle like this could possibly attract bigger wildlife.

Bump

Crunk

"Yea fuck you too you big bird bitches"

Let's go east. Check out those lights.

Nump

Slump

More fuming dumps

Grump

Frump

Well I'm the only one here so you may as well continue on

This

You head east.
The closer you get you see that the light is coming from a gigantic wall filled with searchlights.
Upon closer inspection you notice a gate. You walk towards the gate.

"HALT. STATE THY BUSINESS. WE HAVE OUR TURRETS AIMED AT YOU. ATTEMPTS TO RUN AWAY ARE FUTILE"

Did OP give up? I'm curious as to what was east.

No just not an English speaker so finding the right words isn't always easy

Also on mobile phone

Bump

"Whoa whoa now, let's slow it down a bit. I crashed my ship back there and I'm kinda lost, mind telling me where I am?"

Reroll

Samefaggg reloll

bump

"YOU STAND AT THE GATE OF MORCAS, WE ARE THE LIGHT OF CIVILIZATION IN THIS PRIMITIVE HELL HOLE. IF YOU WISH TO ENTER YOU WILL NEED TO GIVE UP YOUR FIRE ARMS AND TALK TO OUR COSTUMS OFFICER."

As the sound system speaks you notice some noise behind you, something has followed you to the gate.

Snuff

Trump

Keep an eye on where the noise is coming from as I head to the gate.

"You guys seem kinda nervous with all the hardware up there...is there something out here I should be concerned about?"

bumper

As you head to the gate an alien jumps out of the bushes, knocking you over as it heads straight for the gate.

This alien looks like a hybrid. The head of a spider mounted on the body of a mountain lion.

As it nears the gate one of the turrets mounted on the wall shoots a concentrated barrage of high power lasers evaporating the hybrid.

"GET INSIDE WE HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE YOU FOOL! THEY NEVER TRAVEL ALONE!"

You get up and run to the gate As You hear high pitched screeching in the background.

The second you enter the gate closes In a blink of an eye throwing you off balance and you fall to the ground.

"You are a very lucky man"
You look up and see a heavily armored man with a heavy machine gun mounted on his shoulder. His armor is powered by an unknown source.

"Welcome to MORCAS, an outpost of nora alliance. If you give up that plasma cutter and 9mm you will be free to Travel further into our base. DO you comply ?"

"One sec..need a breather"

*Hand over the weapons*

"Thanks for saving my ass, fuck was that thing anyway?"

"That my friend was an lorcg. These goddamn primitives have trained these ugly critters to run to bright lights, and feeding these highly flammable liquids. I'm telling you if one of these babies gets inside we gonna be bbq reaaaal quick"
He said in a very low manly voice as he pats your back.
"The native people don't like us, we kinda build our settlement near their sacred grounds. Stupid primitives believing In deities we should have wiped them out years ago".

I fuck that ayyylien puss.

/qst/

"No shit? They the ones living in the jungle? Does it have something to do with the black smoke to the north? Also, how do I get the weapons back?"

"YOU WANNA DO WHAT ! I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT. I LIKE YOUR STYLE user."
The ranger walks away mumbeling something about the next time he catches one he's gonna fuck it.

You walk a bit further Into the settlement and you see an infirmary, a bar and a shady brothel