Whelp I'm MGTOW now. (Relationship wise, tinder sluts are still fun.)

Whelp I'm MGTOW now. (Relationship wise, tinder sluts are still fun.)
Never really cared for MGTOW. 9/10 dude, used to laugh at MGTOW fags, but I sat down and thought about today

I think I may have ever seen 1 relationship that a woman never cheated on the guy. I'm in my upper 20's for context.

Women are naturally scum, they are only objects to be used and tossed to the side.

That being said, what should we use them for now.
I mean what else are women good for other than sex?

Also discussions on possible future sex robots so we can finally replace women (or maybe just use them for people production.)

Guys, thoughts? Note femanons your opinion doesn't matter here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m2IfSRozaqI
youtube.com/watch?v=OXdvq0bAu90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a huge quantity of women in my family. For whatever reason biologically, they're just the vast majority of births.

SO they have to fend for themselves and deal with each other's shit all of the time.

They're cool. Other women can suck pretty good.

yah but what is that like 0.001% of women?

I think guys already understand this but maybe I'd be helping some young guy on here.
Tinder sluts, that's it. That's all you need.

Trust me

FUCKIN 1 OFF
GOD DAMMIT
kek

agreed. theyre lying manipulative succubi. always leave you wondering and youre never truly comfortable in a relationship. always making up bullshit excuses and somehow always the guys fault when they attempt or actually do take other cock. what a waste. just jerk your dick, same result and less hassle. women have literally no purpose aside from reproduction but this world is way overpopulated anyway

>9/10 guy
Jesus, you really believe it when your mom calls you handsome.
MGTOW is one step away from admitting you suck dick

also one step closer to realizing youre not a cuck and you refuse to be one.

fuck off with your reddit spacing and grammar fucking newfags

this has to be bait. If you ever had sex at least once in your life you would never state that you want "muh bots". Why would you want something lifeless and made out of plastic and shit.
I agree that half of them are nut cases but come on OP, don't be THAT bitter and hopeless.
I'm by no means a "chad" btw. Not a virgo either. Just another average dude that got lucky sometimes.

>Women are naturally scum, they are only objects to be used and tossed to the side.
>Also discussions on possible future sex robots so we can finally replace women

Obvious sex expert

Kinda pessimistic, imo. Some of them are horrible (emma watson) and blame people for the problems they create. There's no fixing them. They just have to mature on their own.

That said, if you just look in the right place - for someone that seems at least relatively sane - then you can really get someone who really cares about you. And even then, it's probably not going to last forever.

I meet decent women all of the time. Granted they are vastly outnumbered by ones that I would rather not speak to at all.

I'd say it's about 5 to 1 who I think is attractive (like me) and capable of not acting like a child either in secret (which has happened) or making a scene out of how important she thinks people should feel that she is.

They're a good source of protein.

Welcome to the real world, Sup Forumsrother. But you are not completely safe from brainwashing yet. There are many clues to follow which tell a tale of how we got here. How women have gained control and we are helpless to stop it. Find your answers and don't give in to temptation.

well like I said I still enjoy tinder sluts, 9/10 I pick them up all the time.
But as far as an actual relationship? no fuck that shit lol
ok bertha
or somebodies actually educated on how to form proper sentences and paragraphs, I know stupid and silly. retard.
stop reading at bait
said the expert on my person. lol ok, I hope you got home safe after that tinder date ;)
I mean do you? or do you just find the better liars.
To me, I'm just not willing to take that risk and marriage is absolutely a joke, there isn't even a debate there.

loled thanks user ha
disregard women, acquire currency

femanon here.
No shit women are garbage, but what you going to do about it! XD
We get your own men in uniform to arrest you and do whatever we say just by fake crying. Like good luck loser!

>MGTOW
>Slow motion Darwin award
Imagine being the result of evolutionary success and fucking it up because some (((white))) guy told you too never be with a woman

HIMYM nailed it
3 types:
>Marshall
loyal no matter what
>Ted
searching for the one for ever
>Barney
fuck around until someone's preggo

>being on Sup Forums
>considering yourself a success

those implications though, that's pretty neat.
imagine being so stupid you can't read a full paragraph.

Occasionally when I travel I like to play the "oh I forgot the condom" excuse on women in bars (of course) and cum in them when they ask me to pull out.
They freak out and run off and of course I play it off as an "accident"
Might have some little window lickers out there somewhere lol

not sure what that is but I'll look into it

>be 6/10 at best
>finally find a girl who wants to sleep with me
>can't communicate worth shit
>stopped flirting because now that I'm in a relationship I shouldn't have to try to turn my partner on
>treat her like a child
>clingy af
>don't validate any of her interests
>never do things to show her I care
>act like a sperg when she doesn't do things exactly the way I want them
>get angry and talk about hurting her or myself
>constantly trying to redpill her

oh no Sup Forums my gf cheated on me, but trust me I'm actually a great looking guy with no faults at all oh woe is me fuck her for being such a slut.
DAE MGTOW? haha now I can fuck all the sluts I want haha fucking whores.

>9/10 dude

you, seem upset. Maybe, Triggered even?
nobody on the internet is allowed to be successful and good looking because I haven't left mommy's basement in a decade. waaaah!

Sure thing kiddo ;)

I just come to laugh at MGTOW faggots.
And there you are

why do you waste time thinking about bitchs?

focus on money and power, they come with both

well I do have money, power eh, not so much.
Not even entirely sure what that means lol

Only betas needs those tbh

Alls I'm saying is she wouldn't cheat on you if she liked you enough to keep you. This MGTOW nonesense is just a way to project your insecurities onto a scapegoat and avoid changing the things about yourself that other people find repulsive. You're not solving your problems, you're avoiding them. Go to therapy like a mature person and work out your shit. If you have any kind of health insurance the copays are dirt cheap.

I feel you OP...this bitch was talking to other guys on a site so I left her, wasn't horrible what she was doing and completely out of character. It's as if they're just programed to cheat. Never slept with anyone.

Then I got back together with her simply because I was having issues with the breakup (mind games, i'm a fit 8/10 and she's like a 4/10) so I can think clearly again. Going to dump her soon but as soon as I know how to handle it better...preparing myself but for some reason during separation with ex's I got bad anxiety. Trying to figure myself out to make this smoother.

>alls
I legitimately don't know what the hell you're talking about, are you insane? Who is this she? what are you even talking about?

>It's as if they're just programed to cheat
no kidding man. this is honestly why i think cucking is a viable option

tell me about this tinder thing. are most people on there with the mindset of hooking up? It's my first time being single in a while and everyone around me seems to use this app

gtfo you aren't a man and I mean that in every way possible
It's just an app that goes with facebook that sluts go on to secretly (or not) bang dudes so they don't feel ashamed.
You just keep tapping on the little heart to like everyone and sift through the fat chicks to find a good looking one.
Then inevitably after some small talk, it comes out that you both just want to fuck.
fuck some random chick and kick her out.

That being said, why would you ever want a relationship after that?
even if women weren't garbage. but ya

>Who is this she?
>thread about men butthurt about being cheated on
I think you can figure out who "she" is supposed to represent.

>what are you even talking about?
Men who hate all women because they've been cheated on need professional help. The MGTOW thing is a way for hurt, insecure men to avoid taking responsibility for the relationship their partner wasn't satisfied with. It masquerades as self help but it's pretty unhealthy.

And because you did the greentext triggered thing I assumed you were either OP or an autist like him.

>Women are naturally scum, they are only objects to be used and tossed to the side.

>. I'm in my upper 20's
>9/10 dude

pick one faggot

i mean it, women will always crave powerful, strange dick. cucks need bulls and who better than MGTOW?

LOL oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
See in this thread we're actually talking about tinder sluts and why that's a way better option.

She, being that you're mentally unstable. Could mean so many different things.
But however you have to look at it bertha, Didn't read pass the "who is 'she' supposed to represent".

Bye-ya bertha =^ )

lol sure kid
that's why you get a tinder and have that powerful dick you retard.
You have a gf? can I cuck you? Think you can upload some pics?
You're still not a man lol

>That being said, why would you ever want a relationship after that?
Not living alone is pretty great, and a committed sexual partner is a great candidate for intimate emotional connection. It's someone you can be completely open with in every way. Ideally you'd both also talk openly about where you want to take your life, what you want in a sexual relationship, and what you're both willing to do to maintain the relationship, so when it does inevitably end it's a lot easier and the memories are sweet instead of bitter. Sorry if you've never had that.

>You can only live with people if your sexually involved with them

Confirmed 14 year old, didn't read pass "Not living alone is pretty great.

I must have hit a really sore spot holy shit.

>"I-I-I w-was j-just t-trolling. r-really!"

=^ ) you're in my thread, you're the one replying here. Just eat more bertha, it'll make the pain go away

Mgtow makes sense for someone struggling with their sexuality, or undesirable to the degree that it becomes pointless to even try, as a means of coping, without actually addressing your issues. And i say this because you never hear healthy well adjusted people saying that shit, only those without the power of choice. You want better quality women, become a better quality man.

Because men are perfect and have never cheated on anyone ever.

Jesus user, get a grip. People are shit, this extends to women too. Some people are less shitty, and few are actually decent. Just because you personally haven't seen decent women, that doesn't mean they don't exist. Some of it will be cultural, some of it will just be the social circles you're in due to your social/economic class and other aspects play a part too. But its no reason to generalise an entire gender based on a few bad people you've met.

Just to be clear, infidelity is awful and is never really justified, if people want to break monogamy they should discuss it with their partner and end the relationship if its not agreed upon. But outside of a few sociopaths who do it for it just for the sheer drama, most who do cheat are doing so because they are unsatisfied with their current relationship and they don't possess the communication skills to convey how they feel about it. Its shitty, but both genders are equally guilty of it.

Confirmed below 30 year old. Sure, just because you're going your own way, that doesn't mean everyone else will. Most people will eventually stop living in a frat house and move in with their partners after the age of 25, and the circle gets smaller and smaller. Not saying its mandatory, but finding suitable roommates can be really difficult - especially as most people around that age either value their space or live with their partner.

>Implying there are better quality of women
Look I feel like you aren't trying to be an asshole so I'll come at this without being a dick.
again, I don't think, in all my years, I've ever see a woman not cheat on a man (hear about it, see proof etc. etc.)
It's not even a secret really, most are proud of it and call it "exploring their sexuallity".
All I see from my friends are endless manipulation and stupid games.
Why would I ever want that as an outside observer.
And it's not like im not saying you still can't fuck them, just don't get attached or even consider relying on one. That's it.

Why is it that if a guy doesn't want to be subjected to shitty people they're somehow projecting or have problems of their own dealing with that subject.

It's like saying, "What? you don't want to associate with a bunch gang members (regardless of race mind you), what don't you like black people?!?!"

It's like, you can see shitty people without having to experience them yourself, you understand that right?

welp i'm ethereum now

lambos etc

youtu.be/m2IfSRozaqI w

>LOL
>oooooooooooooooooooooh
>bertha
>=^ )

I'm not trolling but this is literally how adults with aspergers act when people say things they don't like.

sure thing lol, get your homework done today kiddo, even if it is a three day weekend

>greentext triggered thing I assumed you were either OP
>alls
>she wouldn't cheat on you if she liked you enough to keep you
>literally

I'm not trolling but this is literally how adults with aspergers act when people say things they don't like.

See I can act like a retard too lol, but at least I'm only acting

Power is seductive, and the majority of the world are shitty people.
Doesn't mean everyone is. Only cucks get cheated on

youtube.com/watch?v=OXdvq0bAu90

Everyone thinks mgtow are a bunch of losers. The autism is powerful. "You weren't fucking her right" "not all women are blah blah blah".

We are getting closer to the solution which is shunning cucks and removing the 19th amendment. We're not quite there yet though. Proud of my mgtow bros

Then you don't have enough money

>I'm MGTOW now
so you wanted to see if you could make it from beta to omega? sounds like you found a solid plan.

Roommates are worse than living alone

MGTOW is the gayest fucking millennial attention whoring "movement" imaginable.

Since the beginning of time certain men have avoided relationships. No one before millennials ever bothered to come up with a name for it, or demand ATTENTION for it, or want gay little friends to join in on their gay little attention whore movement.

if you're going "your own way" you just do it, and don't talk about it

Jesus you fucking millennials make me sick.

Your partner was weak, cheated, or maybe you just weren't her best option. It sucks, we all go through it, some never get over it, turn to avenues like mgtow and think theyre proving something to the world. Truth is you're not. The only way to come out on top as a man is to numb yourself to the losses and keep playing the game, keep improving and never look back. She blew it.

#fullblowndelusion

>shunning cucks

Irony is you're the ultimate cuck, to the point where you don't even want to try anymore.

>in all my years
You must be pretty fucking young then
No shit tinder sluts and bar chicks are unfaithful retards
Try meeting an intellectual chick who has a guilty conscious
Most guys, similar to most girls are awful people deserving no less than a noose

Touché

millenials are 18 or younger.
MGTOW are mostly disgusting weasels in their late 20s or 30s.
your point is valid, but we're talking 90s and 80's kids her.

Cuck detected. Kys

Yet another cuckold jew trying to silence movements that go against their plan of emasculating white men and stripping them of power.

>MGTOW

oooh ANOTHER sexual identity acronym so you can feel like you fit in somewhere!

Were you jealous of all the fags and freaks that had their own acronym now you want one too? HAHHAHAHh

lgbtqiapkmgtwo

MGTOW = 80s kids (with hippie parents) in their 30's

Wrong.

Sorry. Better luck next time.

honestly I'm really curious about the sex robots.
They clearly won't be perfect for maybe even the first few decades but that's the process of perfecting something.
One day, maybe they could even become a suitable replacement with enough work.

Until then just don't give up on tinder lol, love that shit.

I mean subjective, but to each their own is all I'll say.
Stopped reading at gayest, I'm not in middle school like you 'yew gaylord"
God i miss the 90's..lol

see I mean again, everyone keeps telling me I'm looking for a relationship. Is it really that hard to believe I'm not interested? even if a perfect mentally 10/10 is out there?

aaaaalrighty bertha haha

I loled

wat

so what do you call those born from 2000-2010?

Millennials are Gen Y, starting in the early 1980s
People born after 2000 are no longer millennials

You're doing a fine job of emasculating yourself. You don't need any help.

Post-millennials otherwise known as Gen Z

people born after 2000 aren't actually in the dating pool yet. You can't "go your own way" if you've yet to have any life experience after college, or joining the workforce. You don't even know what "going your own way is" if you're 18 or younger. No one under 25 can be taken seriously in anyway.

Kids.

They have yet to have any generation defining attributes. They havn't done anything yet. Give it 10 or 15 years for them to take any meaningful shape.

aren't millenials a term that was coined for the generation who haven't turned 18 y/o yet past the year 2000?

I'm not at all offended by you cucks trying to e-battle. That's why feminists win. They have turned the male sex drive into an Achilles heel.

Instead of giving a fuck about you raising other men's children and losing all your shit after she divorces you, I'm just going to be supportive of the men who decide to give up on marriage and family. Because wether you cucks like it or not, some men CAN get women. Deciding not to is tough.

You childless weirdos

MGTOW isn't a movement, its a philosophy.
its a million different men going a million different ways.
whatever that way may be.
the only thing that defines them as MGTOW is:
1) don't marry
2) don't cohabitate
3) don't enter in romatic relationship

the laws are too gynocentric and vague for men to take any risks anymore. you have to rely on your partners good will to not fuck you over. and thats tricky when your partners are emotional and impulsive.

this is not to demean women, this is not misogyny. its an analysis of your situation and an appropriate response.

even the bigs shots like James Franco are being targeted now. this is as close to the Alpha guy that you will ever get. young, rich, famous, goodlooking etc. these are the Christian Grey's of the world. and even they are having trouble protecting themselves. its ridiculous.

I am not MGTOW, but I completely understand their case. its not worth it for them anymore.

don't say that goyim! They can't know about individualism! Shut it down! Shut it down!

You can have a family without getting married.
So long as your wife isn't a worthless pile she will also be in the workforce so she wouldn't be entitled to any of your belongings.
Men need sex and humans need daily interaction and socialization. Would you really rather live with a couple annoying roommates for the rest of your life?

I was giving my general thoughts on mgtow and the people who i see support it. Even with that being said you don't meet enough people, or you wouldn't have such an extreme worldview. You're in your twenties and ready to dismiss an entire gender-half our population as wortlhless. That couldn't possibly be accurate or healthy. Not to mention the age group you're in is far from maturity and then the hypocisy of you using women for just sex, but if they do so, they're terrible people.

Im not an individualist but it's a natural reaction from men.

>completely dismiss
Can you please actually read any of my replies before replying?
I'm even saying please here

since you're an 9/10, i'm guessing you're going for 8/10s and above. try something below that, around 7/10 or even worse. maybe you find something more human-like there. if you can stand fucking someone with average looks, that is

Wow you're bitter. Some women really hurt you huh?

hahahahha it's kinda funny how you're trying to turn your female trouble ass hurt in a social movement. Misery loves company I suppose.

Best cringe thread I ever saw

The irony is it's not a decision. The only OWN WAY guys are guys that really struggle socially and sexually, and are probably addicted to porn.

you don't dismiss them because they're women. you dismiss them because you don't have control over the situation anymore and have to rely on their good will and pity for them not to fuck you over.

MGTOW isn't the product of Women fucking over men, MGTOW is the product of men losing all authority in their relationship and being able to largely prevent women from acting too much like women.

you don't blame the dog for peeing on the carpet. you blame its owner for not raising it right. men are ultimately responsible here

I feel sorry for you that you've never had a real relationship user.
If you understood that bond then you would understand why as a human being it is important to your sanity. Friends cannot replace girlfriends in the long run.
Though going through your 20s without a serious relationship is honestly a positive thing. People attempt to settle early which leads to predictable relationship issues

Eh. What an attitude.
I am basicaly MGTOW but I have no problem with women.

Had a long lasting relationship that got fucked by her so hard that I cannot even take the concept of a "Relationship" serious anymore.
I am honest, I feel like a complete utter idiot for believing in such a thing in the first place.

That was my mistake. I was stupid. Now I am a bit wiser.

I still like women. I like how some of them look and some of them are quite alright as a person too. I even like to hang out with them but I never fail to raise a storm once things are getting too close. Not sexual wise but once they believe they can pull that "Relationship" shit on me.

I relate to everyone I relate to, there is no fucking "next level" of relating.
I don't need to be owned for I'm not a dog neither am I required to look after anybody but myself.
A woman who has this attitude by nature is already closer to me than others without any action from my part.

If you have a kid than the woman can take your child at any time. Also in almost every single scenario the man pays for the baby either through child support or child support and alimony. Courts can award a woman alimony even if there is no marriage if the couple has dated or co habitated long enough. It's called "common law marriage".

In all of these scenarios the woman is technically a single mom. She can receive welfare. The man has no power in this situation. This is a small example of the legal system being against men, and incentivizing even "good women" to one day file for divorce. The judicial system has changed marriage. It's not just a bunch of sad losers. People project though

Speaking frankly, I think you spend too much time on Sup Forums, my dude. Theres shitty men, theres shitty women. Theres good men, theres good women. Don't let your experience with shitty women convince you that all women are inherently shitty.

And the assfucked losers on Sup Forums Pretty much want you to think that, because then they dont have to consider the fact that the reason they've never had sex might be because of their own failings.

whenever you want to argue with a dumb ass they are good for that

>Stopped at "never had a real relationship"
Tell me more about the person you don't know, I'm so interested

most people that have become MGTOW are in their 40's and have been severely fucked over. these are usually people that worked really damn hard and took risks. these aren't basement dwellers or millennials for the most part, though some are. these are called TFL (True Forced Loneliness) essentially the bottow 10% of men who dont have a choice but to not "get women". this is not MGTOW.

the concept of MGTOW implies there is a choice. and your choice is to not interact romantically with women.

Projecting.

holy fucking mongoloid

>I'm MGTOW now.
>9/10 dude
>used to laugh at
>your opinion doesn't matter here
you sure sound like a highschool kid for a mgtow