Just want to start by saying that I don't mean this in a racist way...

just want to start by saying that I don't mean this in a racist way, it's just something that I've always wondered about.
why do black indeed have ape like features? large nose, ears, the shape of the skull, naturally more muscular bodies, my theory is that since all humans originated in Africa, they are how we originally looked like before migrating to other places and thus adapting to the environment.

it's because they're niggers

We all evolved from primates. Some are bound to look the part more than others.

You’re exactly right the nose this is due to warmer air the ear thing is just because they don’t have hair (hair makes ears look smaller) muscular due to living in an environment with predators I’m guessing

We are ALL related to apes, whites are no exception.

I know, my point was just that blacks look more like apes than other ethnicities

White people also share a trait that's quite similar with chimps in that the lips are curled inward rather that outward. I think black people look closer to apes because they were the first humans and that different ethnicities evolved with different traits.

yeah I think it makes sense.
like asian monkeys also have the "slanted" eyes, I think it's all due to the environment they evolved in

but we are apes

black people can't look 'more ape like' when we are both literally apes. we are both 100% ape, and therefore equally look like apes.

>why do black indeed have ape like features?
Bitch we're all apes. Can you into species categorization Sup Forumsro ?

jesus christ the american education system has failed us.

Nigger spotted

you skip biology, son?

people butchering the very very basic idea of evolution and acting like they have made a discovery.

Niggers have bigger noses cause God had to hold them from somewhere while he painted them. They have big ears because they have evolved to listen to mumble rap and understand ebonics. The skull is thick it protect their smaller brains, and they look muscular because they are so skinny.

Also, I don't believe we evolved from apes at all. believe we were brought here by aliens.

Africans are lean af so they can run

If you believe in the "Out of Africa" theory then hominids evolved into homo sapiens in only Africa and then migrated and took over any other hominid species. If this is true then the homo sapiens who stayed in Africa could very well have more physical attributes to our closest ancestors, primates. Then other homo sapiens would of spread and eventually isolated in certain parts of the world for some time and their physical attributes would have evolved to help them in their geological area.

what you said about humans originally being from africa is true.

i heard black people are the only race who didnt crossbreed with other species of like.. primate and shit at the time

personally i dont care they're still my fave flavour

Why can niggers run so fast?

Because those that can't are already in jail.

we weren't brought here, its possible we were tweaked by an advance civilization, as there's no real understanding into why we became as sentient as we did in such a short space of time. Theres a conspiracy that sci fi films are pushing this idea to soften the blow when its revealed. Along with being spoon fed alien grays and stuff.

Any good youtube vids you recommend on the subject matter?

youtube is a terrible place to look for that sort of information everyone is a fucking idiot or genuinely insane.

You have to remember that a huge amount of black genetics today were indeed altered, by slave owners. We bred the strongest with the strongest for practicality. Ones with super flared noses were thought to have more air intake and therefore would have more stamina.

>says god was painting them
>then says we were brought by aliens
What

Biologically speaking all humans are apes.

Blacks lacks the genes whites and asians got from mixing with Neanderthals, which is why their features are different.

fucking retard.

we barely mixed with neaderthals, they didnt leave from their spawn area. Thats why they died out. Also we ate them

White people have the most ape like features. In fact, they physically look more like monkeys than African Americans.

you get his fucking point yet keep on bitching, shut the fuck up already and admit he's right about the whole thing

kek, this was originally a sarcastic meme. Now its used by morons to prove a non existent point.

Naturally more masculine isn't really true. At least not in their actually spawning area (Africa) in America there's mostly mutated blacks who indeed are often muscular but just as often obese whereas in Africa there just skinny and there's no fat or muscle to detect

some pops moved further from the source than others, those who stayed close changed little.

actual africans are descendants of people who had fucking run 20 miles every day to get food. American blacks were bred for farm work by slave owners

Even googles machine learning algorithm came to the conclusion that blacks look like gorillas, its meme magic but rooted in science

Love how in South Africa they reacted like monkeys to this.

>Still believing in the Out of Africa theory of evolution.
There's less evidence of that than people evolving in different areas around the same time.

Niggers are subhuman, plain and simple

They are not naturally more muscular, look at africans. They are in America because the slaves were bred that way over 400 years. Big male slaves were bred with big female slaves.

because they're still monkeys and never evolved.

We didn't evolve from primates, you knuckledragging troglodyte. We share a common ancestor. Just like your are related to your nephew but are not born from one another.

idk

The ol pot calling the kettle black...no pun intended.

We left and evolved into an intelligent species. They stayed. They now want in on our society. Our governments are letting them

>When the least moronic people in the thread are talking about aliens.

Yes we share a common ancestor.
That ancestor was an ape.
It would be classified as a primate.
It doesn't exist anymore, but it was an ape.

Definitely wasnt classed as a primate.

Hmmm makes sense

Yeah it was.
Try using arguments to make a point.
If you don't i won't either.

Don't think it was an ape. The term primate is just silly though, as we are still classed as primates now.

pls understand that this other halfwit isn't arguing on my behalf

farming equipment doesn't evolve like humans do

will we now raid african shops or is this a monkey thing?

thats what niggerlovers are trying to say these days.

>large nose
this apes nose is basically a hole in its face, plus this ape's skin is white

/thread

truth is, all races look like monkeys, but different types of monkeys.
gingers look like orangutans
niggers like gorillas
whites like chimps
and jews like that weird big nose monkey that I don't know the name of.
We are all a bunch of apes I guess