“I did spend a ridiculous amount of time that I’m ashamed of on the actual genital area,” says Illma Gore...

>“I did spend a ridiculous amount of time that I’m ashamed of on the actual genital area,” says Illma Gore, a 23-year-old Los Angeles based artist, with a knowing laugh. “It’s supposed to be a self portrait…I modeled for the body myself. ”Gore says she spent 40 hours over the last month painting her nude Donald Trump portrait “Make America Great Again.” And in the near 48 hours since she posted it on Reddit, she’s watched the public explode in reaction to it.

>“Someone said it’s interesting to see someone strip down and see that we’re all just humans, it doesn’t matter,” she says, defining one end of the response spectrum to her work. “And then you have the adverse which is ‘this is sexual harassment! Blah blah blah.’”

>Beyond the rabble, “Let’s Make America Great Again” is an enthralling, controversial, funny and surprisingly humane piece of 2016 political art, and a welcome addition to the shallow-pool genre that is presidential n00dz. The portrait can easily be read as a troll on Trump, because, big man with a teeny penis! But according to Gore, that’s not her only intent. “How can I say this without sounding completely douchey? I don’t think masculinity should be rooted in oppressing femininity any more.” The piece is meant “to pose a question on why we put so much significance on how big your genitals are.”

Wow. Really makes you think.

for me, i've always felt the head is well done, and the body is well done...but the combo doesn't come off right

Can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a pancake recipe

Makes 10 to 12 thick 4-inch pancakes

Ingredients

1 ½ cups milk (plus more as needed)
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups self-rising flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup superfine granulated sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preparation

In a bowl or 2-cup measure, whisk together milk, egg and vanilla. Into another bowl, sift flour and baking soda. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the center. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined. Batter will be thick (thin with a little milk, if desired; batter will get even thicker as it sits).

Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Brush pan with melted butter. Using about ¼ cup batter per pancake, cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.

Cutlets will they ever learn?

Also you don't put sugar in pancakes are you stupid? It's not supposed to be sweet

>posting the shooped version

So where is the artist doing a naked Hillary? We all know how that would go, releasing a naked, unflattering portrait of any famous woman. It's all so fucking tedious at this point.

the neck looks like the shaft of my dick, even transitioning down into one of the nuts on what is supposed to be his pectoral

Someone draw a dirty, wrinkled, saggy Hillary. Let's see how "humane" and "enthralling" and "funny" it is then.

I tried my best

I don't like this thread so I'm just gonna post with tripcodes I've been working on.

>art

Go back to fucking reddit, fucking faggot.

Same fag

Worth a wank 2bh

Nice comment, did you learn it from 9gag?

And the piece de resistance, happy 70th birthday DJT, time to let this piece of shit thread die.

Whoops

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it I'm not really good at drawing I just do it for fun