ITT - post your guitars/basses. other user make insulting assumptions about you, or just insult you

ITT - post your guitars/basses. other user make insulting assumptions about you, or just insult you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uPCF46S08I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You own a bass.. no need to say more

i bet you unironically think bass is easier than guitar

niggers

you had a rough childhood resulting in self esteem issues and a lack of confidence, you buying a brian may signature model is your attempt to hide behind the confidence that is exuded by the real brian may, or maybe just take a little piece of it and run with it.

the sad part is that you're probably not a bad guitarist

I’m guessing you’re a Queen fan.

you got into grunge only because nobody else around you was into it at the time and you wanted to be special. after a few years you realized that most grunge is actually pretty terrible and feel ashamed about liking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uPCF46S08I

It is

Wrong. I did get the Talman because it was similar to an offset fender(used by grunge artists) and I got the jb jr in the bridge because JBs we used by Kurt Cobain and other 90’s alt guitarist so I guess the grunge part is true, as in I am into some grunge like Nirvana and Mudhoney, and got that guitar because of them.

Hey dude, theres either a string to much or a string to less on your instrument..

Yeeeee- Haw

you have a VHS copy of deliverance and the duel part gets all staticky when you play it because you've rewinded and rewatched that portion so much. theres a reason your mother told you to stop the videotape THEN rewind.

Strat, tele and fender jazz bass.
None of which are used a great deal.

Too much money, not enough talent.

Eeeew, videotape. I heard that this is iiihlectric.

Puke!

i at least have enough talent to recognize a strat and jazz bass when placed in front of me.

Mustang, Tele and Precision bass.
None of which are used a great deal.

Too much money, not enough talent.

Comment still stands.

you went from a led zeppelin fan to early fleetwood mac fan in a matter of weeks.

thank you. now apologize to my mustang for calling it a strat.

Sorry, I don't apologise to bass players.

i hope you outlive your children.

Not having a bass in his arsenal...

Nope. Ukulele, Double bass and Viola for me.

you're a dentist or are in dental school.

wrong, engineering.