A 23 year old made this

a 23 year old made this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKz9urG0aB8
rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=2017&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=
rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=2010
youtu.be/hto-UMuYkwk?t=35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can I get paid to post on Sup Forums?

You mean in addition to doing it while at work?

>a 23 year old made this
it sure shows

That is a normal age to make an album, whats the big deal?

>having jobs

A 23 year old Michelangelo made this; given enough dedication time and practice a 20 year old is capable of almost anything

Is King K rool 23 years old?
That's an old lizard.

Yeah and Mary is almost 50% larger than Jesus. He was a kid and it shows.

woah...it's almost like...there's some sort of//metaphorical intention and not just an act of materiality??

pitchfork shilled this thing by a 23 year old so it must mean this 23 year old is exceptionally skilled

oh Sup Forums

He actually MADE the album

When he fucked up it was too late. A childish mistake he wouldnt make again.

>A 23 year old Spinetta made this; given enough dedication time and practice a 20 year old is capable of almost anything

>ITT: retards

I mean, just listen to it. Honestly sounds like nothing I've ever heard before.

doubling down on the dumbass opinion...well, if you say so..

creative peak is between 23-29

I'm more impressed when 40-50 year olds make genuinely great albums. Swans etc

Haven't listened to it yet. What's there to like about it apart from the fact that it was made by a fuckin newborn baby

a 12 year old made this, and so fuckin what. it sucks

yeah it's shit

the fact that it's a 10/10

King krule brings nothing new to table. Only the plebes who run p4k who have memory wiped themselves of guitar and rock music to champion niggers and pop music think its groundbreaking.

When james chance was doing this shit in the 70's

youtube.com/watch?v=nKz9urG0aB8

maybe he was implying that jesus was a turbomanlet

Some 15yo virgin manlet criticizing Michelangelo's work

What a time to be alive

is it cruel or k rule

>who have memory wiped themselves of guitar and rock music to champion niggers

are we telling ourselves that chuck berry didn't exist now? funny how you rant about selective memory

This sounds like shit

P4K completely has invalidated itself as a tastemaker and or valid opinion on rock music. They tossed it away to promote niggers and poptamism.
Guitars and rock are in a coma now or already dead. We have to pretend beyonce and lil pump are good. Bravo p4k, what a great world you created there.

kek

why do ppl always mention age when it comes to music?
age is only a factor based on how much free time u have. if you're some 30 yr old rich guy like lcd. you have plenty of time to dedicate to making music.
but if you're busy with a wife and kid + job. you wouldn't have time like. some 20 something would

Can someone post a MEGA link that isn't the leak?

you don't even see how paradoxically rube you're being by politicking for one form of "tastemaker" over another, but i'll leave it because you're probably young.

A 9? Why? The second half is too long and dragged it down to a 7.5 for me.

First 10 songs are great though.

Is it worse to be young and hold opinions like those, or be 30+ and championing poptimism and memerap?

>i-it's shit on purpose!!!

Kate Bush was 19 when she made The Kick Inside, so what

A 19 year old made this

>This sounds like shit
This is peak criticsm on Sup Forums now.

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=2017&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=
Plenty of "guitar albums" here, right?

it is worse to hyper-politicize every facet of your life, especially if you're still too politically naive to see the way the higher strata plays the left/right dichotomy off of one another to keep you all perpetually distracted.

you should be getting mad at the federal reserve/cfr/imf et al. they're the ones really ruining shit for you. not them thar gross negros and they negra music: in the end you're all getting played equally.

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=2010

P4k was the one who started it.
P4k used to be a hip website that catered to guitar music and white hipsters. Now its pretty much just a bland mishmash of nigger music and YAASSS QUEEN sjw garbage

>right back at it

you're either baiting or you're not.

not sure which it is. don't care which it is.

people have been saying its amazing from the second it leaked. lurk more faggot

How is it baiting
Its true. In order to get clicks p4k destroyed rock and guitar music in order to promote maymay rap and garbage top 40 pop music. And the world is worse off for it

Seems like more Avalanches. Sup Forums jumping on the bandwagon of anything different no matter how bad it sounds just because "it could be the next thing!!!" If something is gonna revolutionize music it has to sound good first.

>Creative peak is between 23-29
That's a meme perpetuated by the music industry. You think that because this is when most artists make their best albums, usually this is around when they had been in a band for a couple of years and had been honing their craft. Due to a number of factors, such as drugs/alcohol, hatred of other bandmates, becoming famous and losing touch with regular people, becoming jaded with the industry, etc they lose what allowed them to make the great stuff in the first place. I genuinely believe you can make good stuff beyond that, because classical composers sometimes didn't make their best stuff til later in life. In our times, your name is a brand and people feel trapped by that, most not willing to ditch their cash cow or lose fans by taking risks or experimenting, and labels had issues bankrolling experimentation too.

youtu.be/hto-UMuYkwk?t=35s

>a 16 year old made this

>>It's shit on purpose
You're retarded

>when memes and irony hit you so hard in the brain you become actually retarded

I'm red and wired but he sipped on KA soda
Fuck,that's coca-cola
As TV sports the Olympic Ebola
I think we might be bipolar
I think she thinks i'm bipolar

damn...

kroo-luh

the lyrics are pretty bad, but the music is good

the lyrics are great, but the music is even better

does it remind anyone else of laughing stock in a weird way

This isn't universally true though. Look at architects. Most of them peak past 50

this

He made all of these before 24

a 21-22 year old made this

and as good as it is, it absolutely sounds like it. The Ooz is an incredibly mature work for someone Archy's age, though his age still does show in the lyrics here and there

>implying sculpture has to be anatomically realistic to be good
>implying that, given the sheer amount of detail and display of skill, he couldn't have made them anatomically accurate if not for conveying a message/metaphore through their relative dimensions
you're retarded and have a completely distorted vision of art my man

chemtrails

listening to dum surfer... this is nice, slow build up but I really like this. Is he trying to be ironic or is he trying to be back nice music? I'm 24. I also make music. I don't see the big deal here.

(omg listened to Czech one he's blessed nough said._)

>In order to get clicks p4k destroyed rock and guitar music

this is why nobody takes indie rock listeners seriously, blaming a website for the worthless pedestrian rock music that it's being made. You sound like an autistic dead end.

Except the only good album they ever made was Filth.

You're an idiot, but this isn't even the most retarded post I've seen this week. Really puts it all into perspective.

T h i s

>la lune

god damn, that was the greatest closer track ever

A 24 year old made this.

do you not understand how shit works in the music industry user? not even OP but it's very obvious that he is correct. you haven't heard good contemporary indie rock because young inventive indie musicians aren't getting buzz for reasons OP mentioned.

A band ranging between 23 and 26 year olds did this.

Two 20 year olds made this

Off yourself

A 22 year old made this.

>god i wish that were me

I-IV LZ was made by 20-somethings.

A 19yo made this and wrote the majority of the songs when she was 15

a 19 year old fiona apple made put this out in 1996.