What is the least painful and messy way to kill yourself?

What is the least painful and messy way to kill yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IqWal_EmBg
flightaware.com/live/flight/N325JK
youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Charcoal. Tape up a room, such as a bathroom with plastic tarp from construction place so air can't escape. Then burn charcoal, such as on grills, it will produce CO2 and you'll die. Somewhat peaceful way to go because you'll go unconscious before you die. You'll still want to leave a note warning people to call emergency services because of the dead body inside, and leave a dead man's switch somewhere so your body doesn't rot for too long without anyone noticing you.

Not entirely true. You want carbon-monoxide (CO) not CO2. A high concentration of CO2 will cause you choking to death rather painfully.

Charcoal huh? I think I've seen somthing about helium. What are the effects of Helium?

Correct, but what he meant and what glowing coal produces is mostly Carbon Monoxide

this sounds dumb now that i wrote it.
What i meant is that you are right and he just mixed both up...

helium or nos

But having burning coals going when you passout could possibly cause a fire. I understand your dead and "who cares" but im not trying to burn the house down

Drowning to death sounds fun

No it doesnt haha

I don't know. I'm still alive.

OD on opiate, not only will you get your intended result it will feel crazy getting there

>painful and messy way to kill yourself
If you're concerned about it being painful or messy, you're not ready to kill yourself.

Do it faggot

Helium Exit Bag

Buy a helium tank, a bag and tubing. The horrible feeling of suffocation you get is caused purely by the build up of CO2 in your body, replacing this with another gas like Helium means this horrible feeling never occurs, you peacefully pass out and die if the tank is large enough.

Livestream it?

not messy because im not trying to scar the person that finds me. I dont want to be found in a pool of blood. least painful because there a billion ways to die and if theres a least painful way to do it then im gonna do that direction

wouldnt the bag break/burst from all the helium your pumping into it?

C4 enama

you won't scar anybody. it'll be a relief that you're gone.

Just inhale a shit ton of carbon monoxide. Pretty sure if part of an air conditioner is blocked and you run a dryer machine then it will build up (CO)

Inhale a bunch of refrigerant.

Pizza and soda every night until you have a heart attack

Odd pic to use for a thread like this

> (OP)
>Pizza and soda every night until you have a heart attack

I agree with this person. Best way to die

However you do it, wear a diaper. You'll piss and shit as you go, makes for a particularly nasty cleanup.

I enjoy the Zelda franchise

Don't do it OP

Now why would you post something you enjoy for a kill myself thread?

Probably a helium tank and tubed mask, duct taped to your face. Affordably cheap too, leaves no mess, and it'll just dissipate harmlessly into the air when someone finds you.

Helium is an inert asphyxiation gas. Which means you won't even notice that you're passing away because your body and brain can't differentiate it from oxygen. It lulls you to a calm and peaceful sleep, killing you quietly and totally painlessly.

Just be sure you position yourself in a way that your sleeping body won't fall over and rupture the mask or tube.

It was the first thing I thought of. Guess I should have post "pic unrelated"

No you don't have to have a related pic, just curious. You a Boy or Girl?

Cyanide, wich can be made from multiple organic materials. Crushing up apple seeds is one of them

Male...It was gonna feel wierd to call myself a boy haha

Thats gonna take a lot of apples to get a lethal dose

Hypoxia has been long suggested as the most human form of execution.

Here is an airline pilot suffering from it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IqWal_EmBg

Just an example, can be from multiple sources

I was thinking of pokemon with professor oak. Guessing your down because of the culture war which has fuck up our society more ways then one.

I can tell you this its hard to do the easiest routes of suicide because there is that little piece that doesn't want to die. So part a car in small sealed off place, have a full tank of gas, leave the car running, and take a few sleeping pills. But to be honest you could always try bumping off the 138 people that have cause the world to suck. Peeps like George Soros,

And its cherries

As a pilot, hypoxia is terrifying because its really difficult to self diagnose.

Its believed hypoxia played a roll in this Cirrus crash last week in the gulf. flightaware.com/live/flight/N325JK

There are a lot of systems on Cirruses that would take over and descend to a safe altitude if there is no pilot input from an extended amount of time. It's likely this guy was zonked on hypoxia and kept interacting with the panel albeit while totally retarded.

That would be to not think about it anymore.
You are dying a little every day, so why the rush.

Please don't kill yourself

Continue breathing. You'll stop eventually.

do u ever feel sad and lonely
youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

There's no reason to be so mean

Suicide by lord voldemorts avadacadvra.
50% chance of a crit, 59% chance of having a thunder scar on your fucking forehead.

as people have said, gas asphyxiation (exit bag) is the way to go. However, don't use helium. Helium distributors have started putting bitterants into their tanks to make it taste horrible, make you feel nauseous, and generally just make the whole thing unpleasant. Use food grade nitrogen gas. You can get it from a homebrewing store, for people who want to make nitro-beer. Works the same. No feeling of suffocation. Just get sort of sleepy and don't wake up.

With kindness

Actually, your second number on your chance to get a cool scar is very wrong.

We know he killed scores, but even using the number of named characters directly killed by him in the books (34) we know your chances on getting a cool scar to be about 2.9%

i've heard that cyanide is actually pretty unpleasant. you get the feeling of suffocation, difficulty breathing, you get panicky.

living has a perfect 100% mortality rate

other people have posted that helium wont make you feel like you are suffocating. a bitter taste i think is somthing i can manage though

The way cyanide works is brutal as fuck too. I don't know why you would feel suffocated, it's extremely quick. It blocks the electron transport chain in your Mitochondria that produces adenosine triphosphate. ATP is what your body actually uses as energy for EVERYTHING. Its analogous to unplugging a computer. Except this time its your brain.

Underrated posts

If you have money you could travel to a country with euthanasia, pretty sure switzerland is one. Then you can pay a company to kill you, youll have to sign some paperwork and they'll give you poison to drink, ezpz.

gun

Falling from a tall height, or not defending when monsters attack you. Maybe drowning, but if you drown it just teleports you to the shore.

Living a long and happy life before finally dying of old age

that's my suicide plan, so far so good

Apricot seeds are better. One large seed is in some cases lethal.

true but i'm just saying nitrogen would be much less unpleasant