Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

dating a girl. solid 8/10. in our first week of being an actual couple i see on her phone that she was texting some dude about getting spanked.

i demanded to see her phone, which she's willing to give me. BUT i also told her i can access anything deleted and she refuses to show me

since weve been together shes been in my apt under the watchful eye of my hidden cameras so i know she hasnt cheated, but im conflicted on what do.

help me Sup Forums youre my only hope (hoping you all an hero i mean). advice would be cool too

gonna post some awesome pics and gifs until anyone replies

this is probably where the conversation between she and i is gonna end up (fisters crossed)

cmon Sup Forums help a Sup Forumsro out

dont leave me hanging around

been hanging so long that i grew up...

One more rape and I will look into that

Should have spanked her, hard. You don't fucked up user.

get a spy software installed on her phone then you can track everything she does as well as see through her cam
your welcome

still counts if theyre dead right?

Topkek

i have. thats not the point tho

im basically only reaching out to Sup Forums bc i wanna hear u guys hate on her and give me some extra motivation to stay strong and end it. easy for me to get inside those pussies, its when i stay in too long that its hard to get out

i assume ur referring to the bag. yes, it's hilarious. topkek indeed

>casual mode

what do you recommend?

You are not mentally fit for a relationship with another human being. You need to work on your own issues before you project them onto someone else.

Isn't it dangerous to stand on a chair in those heels?

OP you need to throw her out, but do it with indifference. You don't need to see any proof because it's clearly obvious she's been slutting around behind your back. Bitches like these aren't worth your time, next her and move onto the next girl.

cmon Sup Forums help me out.

details are: been dating month and a half. finds a text on her phone about getting spanked and another photo of her in short shorts where you can basically make out her pussy (not cameltoe bad) to some guy she first said was platonic with then said hes gay

ive walked myself into a retarded wtf am i still with her situation, havent i?

also i have a doctorate, make money, fit so getting pussy isnt an issue. that shit aside the chick is honestly the coolest girl ive ever dated

thank you, this is the shit im looking for

So you're thinking she's cheating on you?

Also what's the sauce or story on this?

topkek bag, was she a Sup Forums ?
F

If you're this paranoid, you are better off splitting from her and finding chicks to fuck. There's obviously a lack of trust and communication in your relationship, so she's seeking fulfillment elsewhere.

imo just talk to her about your insecurities and if she truly wantso to be with you she will listen and tell you whats up.

the sauce is some metal head dude from norway who wanted to prove he was metal by cutting off some random plain janes head

no, i know she hasnt cheated bc shes literally been in my apt or with me for the last 2 months (when i say in my apt i have a bunch of cameras set up for unrelated reasons (i sometimes hold collateral for clients and that shit HAS to be secure 50 times over)

After only a week of dating you don't get exclusive rights to everything about her. Chill out bro. She's most likely still deciding whether or not to date you long term. It's a test run. Everybody does it.

I understand the joy of being an edgelord, but you're just a faggot. Go back to jerking off to corpses while your skank girlfriend cheats on you outside of your apartment. Hope she finds out you been recording her and gets you arrested

>not my proudest fap

ive heard good things about mspy

i have. so we ended at me telling her i can pull off all the deleted texts from snapchat, instagram, and ichat. and she refuses to give me the phone for that reason, otherwise i can go through it any time i feel like it

basically my concern is if shes been flirting or sexting someone since we started dating. if she did cheat id give her the freebie bc i literally cannot imagine how she possibly could with me constantly being able to check on her

stream it faggot

ive actually jerked off to that vid ive posted it so many times

thanks Sup Forumsro

>dating month and a half
This is why you should be dropping her like it ain't shit. 1 month in and she's already looking for a way out. Might be because you're too controlling though, given the spy cam shit and what amounts to a fucking pat down. Stop being a bitch OP.

OK, from the sounds of it you're probably better off just dumping her and starting new with somebody else. Hope you're not too attached to her

i agree

first off, im a lawfag. i know the rules and you can go back to your neet existence you faggot fuck.

there is always a Sup Forumsro.
happy spying

Got moar of her ass?

its not spy cam, its just all the room entrances and specific safe areas have them. its not a secret to her, but it does allow me to see if she leaves the apt or if someone were to come in

I'm casually going to assume that she is a he

best i got

its a bummer bc i really do like this chick. but the fact i cant talk to actual friends about bc i know theyd go nuts and insist i dump her is a bad sign to me too. like i said, i really do like her but just needed some independent 3rd party advice

thanks doctor. glad you can tell im mentally unfit from 10 posts. hey, remind me, what doctorate do you have? also how many girls can you hit up right now and get fucked? do you have friends?

i think you need to be more edgelord and less faggot. douchebag

I'm saying that shit is creepy to 90% of women and considering she knows it's there, she's sure as shit not gonna be dumb enough to cheat in plain view lmao. I'd listen to your friends, if they're THAT insistent, there's usually something about her you don't know. She's probably a ho.

Good body. Wouldn't even mind if there was a cock.

why you gotta bring that trap shit in here

she no dick apart from my dick in her

op here, thanks for the advice Sup Forumsros (to those of you who arent retarded). signing off.

kek speed my Sup Forumsros, may we all an hero in a surprisingly dissapointing way

Fucking cuck
A real man would have ended it first sign of suspicion

Sauce?

>in here
>Implying one can make a thread on Sup Forums without invoking traps in one form or another
I think you forgot where you were m8.

never forget. never remember

Yours and Abdul's maybe.

obviously fucking cheating, jesus christ

Take it from an unbiased man bruh;
She's going to lie, she's statistically more likely to cheat then not, and she will hide (big) secrets from you.
People are just shit. Just stop looking for ownership of a woman and realize she's like an animal. She's going to do whatever makes her feel good at that moment, especially if she feels there are no real repercussions or punishments.
Most people only behave out of fear.
Most women don't fear you or what you are capable of. Don't get deeply invested. And don't let her twist your mind to make you think that you need her.

He wants to see her cheat. He craves it because deep down he is a cuckold.

This one is so much better with sound.

Solid advice user.

Ps

And this is law
I stand by these words and any real man who's been through the grinder will agree.

true you can hear her seizing out

She was talking about getting spanked. She's gonna cheat, drop her now before it happens

Stop being a loser and meet the guy

What was the story here? I just searched it up and the reports I saw were speculating racism. I've never seen a racist attack this severe. There's gotta be more to it

anyone got the video on which the guy opens the door on her gf sexchatting with some stranger on faproulette or something and then he beats her live while the peer on the other end of the line is cheering the beater?

She was cheating so the guys did this, she apparently died a few hours after they took her home

source

Just what i read on a post on bestgore or something, take it with a grain of salt

>>Femanon 2017 Now that we have equality I can drink and behave just like men do.

TFW you realize there is no such thing.

Read up on Stoicism nigga... if she's gonna ruin what you both have together by cheating, let her do it. Stressing yourself out in the meantime will subtract from the good moments you two actually share together. The cameras in the apartment are a creepy thing to do and is over controlling. I understand your concern but it isn't healthy to fret over everything your partner does.

Op here. This is the most cuck comment I’ve ever read. I’m not so desperate for pussy I’m gonna sit and wait to get cheated on. Fuck that and fuck you. Jesus I thought I was having a moment of weakness, you’re just a cuck faggot bitch

What is this?

dat feminine boner

I’m an oldfag that knows I should break up with the girl, but she’s awesome and I love being with her. She’s just damaged fucking goods and I need some support to decide if I should end it or if I’m being overly paranoid. Also if you couldn’t figure out wtf I was saying you’re retarded

Sauce on the video

Well then don't obsess over women. They gonna fuck you over. Make one rule and watch her break it. My rule is no lying. And they ALWAYS break it and lie more to cover it up. Break it off after they break the rule because of they can't do the ONE thing you ask of them that means they don't respect you and will cheat.

Didin't you realize that people can talk about sex but not actually have it?

Also, what do you mean "demanded"? It's her phone. Everyone needs privacy and today its main source is the phone. Do not insist on see it.

this

Like I said, I’m a fit lawyer who does extremely well and I’m 29. I don’t feel like I should have to put up with any bullshit. Don’t care if I come off as ego or cocky, that’s just how I feel

No I got what you're saying I don't live with doubts like that I now you said you study law so you should be reminded this is not a courtroom you don't need to prove it. Chances are if she rubs you the wrong way it's best to get out. If she is cheating it's better but also if she isn't and you constantly are worried she is then it will also tank. Sorry user rude of me to ask vid sauce without putting my two cents in

My bad I mis understood. I’ve been looking for the sauce on this vid forever. From what I gather this is the majority if not all the video

Honestly thanks for the advice everyone

Are they dead?

Kek
It must be hard having a double digit IQ.

Man, that was some solid ass advice. Literally, the underlying message was don't stress yourself out by assuming she will cheat. If she does, then fucking break up with the cunt. Fuck sake, you feather brain, relationships don't work with a foundation of doubt... fuck you for questioning me.

I hope your girlfriend cheats on you because, odds are, she'll be getting dicked by someone better than you.

Well if it's not desperation, is it love, or just good sex? There is always filthier sex in the fuck ocean.

No worries I'm fascinated by it and need to track it down to see what's happening

Mfw
>I demanded her phone
>she's been under the watchful eye of my hidden cameras

Dude... She was talking to some dude about getting spanked. You don't need our help with the decision. Drop the cunt.

Forgot pic lol

Unless, of course, you took that comment out of context. Was she talking about him spanking her?

Is she like choking? Or something and getting raped?

Some background info?

Yeah fake bullshit. Girls don't have balls so that would do nothing.

How can some people find it comfortable to sleep like that. Strange.

It’s love. Smart (my preference has always been for dumb cunts I can control, but something about her in the sense she’s on my level) same interests, beautiful. I can list shit out but nah

Cameras aren’t hidden, I store collateral and evidence in my home office. Not secret at all

There is no way a beta boy like you is dating an 8/10. Either you rate poorly, or she is planning to kill you.

I’m on my phone or I’d start calling you out. List height, body weight, career and salary. If you beat me in any area except height and weight I’ll say I’m a beta.

Don’t bother replying btw, I know you’re a 2 year old neet

I will agree that you are a fag