Brit/pol/ - Britbong politics thread: Green and Pleasant Land edition

>TORIES ADMIT ELECTORAL FRAUD IN SOUTH THANET, POSSIBLE BY ELECTION AFTER THE REFERENDUM. WILL ARE NIGE STAND?

channel4.com/news/new-expenses-scandal-emerges-as-tories-fight-police-in-court
channel4.com/news/election-expenses-exposed

>CAMERON HAILS MUSLIM MAYOR AS "QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH"

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36410749

>MOUTHY GOBSHITE JESS PHILIPS LAUNCHES "ANTI-TROLLING CAMPAIGN"

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36417258

>LOCAL COUNCIL ATTEMPTS TO RIG EU REFERENDUM WITH POSTAL VOTES

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/30/council-to-pulp-eu-referendum-postal-ballots-as-bias-row-spreads/

>HUGE SURGE TOWARDS LEAVE CAMPAIGN, NOW LEADING +3 ON A PHONE POLL

twitter.com/britainelects/status/737654643778543617

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/31/uk-voters-leaning-towards-brexit-guardian-poll-reveals
youtube.com/watch?v=JDf2G1vyNX8
youtu.be/GHhuBZEZESU
fleetnews.co.uk/news/fleet-industry-news/2016/02/24/nissan-and-toyota-would-prefer-uk-to-stay-in-eu
theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/03/uk-motor-industry-backs-uk-remaining-in-europe-survey-eu-positive-impacy
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/8895003/New-Italian-government-does-not-include-a-single-elected-politician.html
youtu.be/xh5eFseg-Cg
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/31/brexit-referendum-campaigns-politicians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for no survivors

Guardian online polls AND phone polls find a 52-48 lead for Brexit.

>theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/31/uk-voters-leaning-towards-brexit-guardian-poll-reveals

also is someone else in york going to see the woolfe of wall street tomorrow

please tell me I won't be alone amongst the student hordes

Based

Seems most polls point to a stay vote, why brit/pol/?

Saw that post earlier today.

This is a man we should all try to be more like.

Remaincucks on suicide watch

Fucking hell when you factor in how strong and reliable the leave side will be it will probably end up 60/40 at least. The stay side won't be able to say shit after they get absolutely devastated.

90% of the people I know are voting out

Only my homo corbyn loving brother and my metropolitain uncles are voting in

Godspeed you glorious bastards.

>Even guardian polls say we're leaving
Holy shit it's actually happening

shy tory effect. People who want out because of immigration won;t say so to avoid the muh racism shit they get

Bumping for the True Briton

youtube.com/watch?v=JDf2G1vyNX8

youtu.be/GHhuBZEZESU

The glorious trio (fuck the leafs)

If he loves Corbyn then he should know he's wanted to leave for years and is only saying things to keep his party together at the moment.

The fuck is this with the new meaning of 'quintessential'? Is this a new meme for idiots? Are there those who have genuinely forgotten what it used to mean? Are we doublespeak yet?

>both online and phone guardian polls show LEAVE leading

A thank you thread because I think it's important.

When Brexit succeeds, will EU flags be burnt up and down the country?

Wait, does this surprise anybody? For real?

You want fresh memes? No problem mate

Literally the same ICM poll from earlier.

pic related

A radical muslim in a Burka won a british cooking competition, and the media described her as "quintessentially british"

Some paper described this muslim woman who won the Great British Bakeoff, a TV show about baking which in unexplainably popular, as 'quintessentially British'. Since then it has, as you said, become something of a meme

Yes

18 minutes from this post it will be referendum month.

Remainers starting to tear up and shake after they thought they had this handled after last weeks polls.

Replying to posts in the other thread because I'm 2slow4u

>It was specifically designed to remove power from the people.

But it hasn't. People have their representation in both the EU citizens initiative and the EU parliament. Not to mention the rules regarding national parliamentary input, and the power conveyed to the UK govt (and I believe other national govt's but I'm not sure on that) I mention below.

>So what do you do when they start passing laws you do not agree with? What then?

well based on the recent deal which would give the national parliament power to stop EU laws, I would contact my MP.

We still have representation, and as above, we can still stop legislation we don't like.

at the very least, we will be trading on less favourable terms than now. It's pure fantasy to think that the EU, and in particular Germany, wouldn't take full advantage of the situation to strengthen their economies and weaken ours.

>So you genuinely don't think it's undemocratic that only an unelected commission can propose new laws?

Each member state has their own commissioner, and furthermore, the parliament can request that legislation be proposed. Additionally, under the EU citizens initiative mentioned above, people can through a petition directly request a piece of legislation be put forward.

>Or that theoretically every UK MEP could vote against a law, but we could still end up with it?

See above; if the national parliament disagrees, we can stop that legislation.

"ok"

fleetnews.co.uk/news/fleet-industry-news/2016/02/24/nissan-and-toyota-would-prefer-uk-to-stay-in-eu

theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/03/uk-motor-industry-backs-uk-remaining-in-europe-survey-eu-positive-impacy

tbqh she was nice because she's some middle class woman, not like 99% of them who don't speak English

I think EU flags will be burning on June 24th no matter the result.

wewlad, the autist has followed us over

That's the thing though, we're told that every single muslim is exactly like her

Never mind the ones raping white girls and blowing themselves up on a train, they're not real muslims though

>there are people out there that unironically defending the current state of the EU

Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L L Y

Yeah I know how they work lad

>we can still stop legislation we don't like.

>100% defeat rate in the council of ministers

wew lad

>people keep spouting the "only 16% of our laws are made in Brussels!" Bullshit

If you were making decisions about you life and the rest of your street decided what to do every sixth decision you'ld be fucking pissed.

If the Queen, out of some sort of dementia decision-making, ordered all male subjects circumcised, would you comply?

revolt as is our right given to us in the magna carta

the rough wording is "if i go nuts and make your lives hell, revolt against me"

>HUGE SURGE
>+3

Britain only 30 years ago would revolt.
Modern Britain would kowtow.

They'd probably put her down desu, or have Charles take over as regent

It happened 200 years ago with King George III

He went up to a tree and tried shaking its hand, thinking it was the King of Prussia

After that they locked him in a castle somewhere and George IV ruled for him

Look at the big picture.

Remain are down 10 points within a month.

> Guardian polls, both phone and online, saying out.
> Guardian polls.
> Guardian.

Holy shit lads, it's fucking happening. This is the uncuckening.

The surge isn't +3, the lead is.

>my main man Rees Mogg in da house

They're going to fucking rig it those bastards. Fuck.
I'm not even a Sup Forumsitician and I fucking hate this mass immigration. Fuck these backwards savages. Fuck them and they're regressive ideology. And fuck the fucking EU ministers. Fuck.

Ask him if he'd love a completely powerless mouth piece for brussels Corbyn should Labour get in post bremain.

Does anyone have a good source for reasons to stay vs reasons to leave? I'm not a britbonger so i'm not as informed

Only two phone polls have leave ahead, the other +1, this is pretty big if you've been following the polls.

Phone polls so far have kept the leave side down on the poll of polls

Poor guy, maybe he was trying to make a point..

ok chaps address the points I raise then.

>EU member states would stop discussing a proposal for a new EU law if a large group (just over a majority) of national parliamentary chambers objected to it – unless the points raised by those national parliaments were satisfactorily addressed.

wew lad indeed

See above, we can stop it if we like. The fact is the UK clearly doesn't object to these laws; evidently they are considered of either no ill effect, or some benefit to the UK,

Here is the only reason necessary
Freedom

>we can still stop legislation we don't like

We've tried 72 times, and failed 72 times.

>Sutherland
Is there any kikier looking kike around?

>we can still stop legislation we don't like.
:^)

>See above; if the national parliament disagrees, we can stop that legislation.
No, that was part of a negotiation that we failed to get.

tl'dr your post, it's late and I've had a beer.

Defend this:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/8895003/New-Italian-government-does-not-include-a-single-elected-politician.html

Ahahahaha
British comedy is the best. Something about it being a TV show about cakes makes this more funny. And yes, very British in a farcical way, like monty python.

please see As of February this year, our parliament can.

My neck has been getting quite stiff lately, should I change up my pillows? they're not very good, does memory foam actually help?

Nah, it's just global warming. Buy an electric car and the pain should go away.

Good grief, no.

Kindly fuck off, ma'am.

The phimosis Jew got to me
Tfw I will never do the piss balloon again

youtu.be/xh5eFseg-Cg

Look at this PATRIOTIC ENGLISH WOMAN
Now look at that disgusting like/dislike ratio
She even calls out white genocide with the phrase 'Panda Sickness'

>just over a majority

The UK on its own isn't enough then, how does that disprove what I said.

I rest my head on my sheep while shitposting mate, very soft and contours to your body supporting the neck.

Hows it looking now though, aesthetic af?

I know they should leave, i just wana know how some can justify staying.

How do you get it to stay still?

i never lost faith lads

happening

>at the very least, we will be trading on less favourable terms than now. It's pure fantasy to think that the EU, and in particular Germany, wouldn't take full advantage of the situation to strengthen their economies and weaken ours.

This is very basic economics. The UK is one of Germany's biggest buyers. Trade restrictions between the two nations (i.e. the UK and the EU) means Germany suffers more. Germany economically dominates the EU, do you seriously see them screwing themselves over just to spite the UK? It's in their best interests to make sure the UK gets full access to the single market no matter what. Germany would sooner help the UK secure an unfair deal to the rest of the pleb nation states just to protect their exports - just like they exploit Greece and Portugal for their own economic good.

> But it hasn't. People have their representation in both the EU citizens initiative and the EU parliament. Not to mention the rules regarding national parliamentary input, and the power conveyed to the UK govt (and I believe other national govt's but I'm not sure on that) I mention below.

When the powers of legislative initiative and the powers of an executive are with an unelected body, you're practically in a dictatorship. What's wrong with your Parliament running the country? Why do you need to be in a federation with such a democratic deficit?

This is bigger than just the UK. I care because my country is being fucked by this bullshit too. The UK leaving frees us all from this tyranny. The UK remaining means we're all resigned to the United States of Europe ruled by people who are not accountable to the populace.

Anyone want to guess how much I laid on brexit?

Somethings are best left unposted user.

What is the worst case scenario if we leave and it all goes tits up lads?

>Ali G interview Moggie

I had no idea who he was back when I was a kid watching Ali G.

I probably laughed at his posh accent like the pleb that I am

£250

recession again for a couple of years

I actually think Germany will hurt themselves to make leaving painful.

If we make a success of leaving, every other country will want to.

pretty redpilled for a woman tbqh famalam

Well since your asking, I don't think it was a complete cut. Maybe something like a Tortoise with 9/10ths of it's head out of its shell.

Watch her most recent video.........

>the mad king

did he not try and burn anyone?

POST YFW BRITAIN LEAVES THE FOURTH REICH

Should I use up the last of my Sportsbet account balance, famalams? is it a sure thing?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/31/brexit-referendum-campaigns-politicians

why the hell do brits say guardian and BBC aren't horribly biased?

Gonna need to go to reddit for that but it will probably go something like
>we'll lose jobs
We won't, we'll probably create them
>we won't be able to sell our goods
False, we're the largest contributor to the EU, and we provide a significant bulk of Germanys imports, they literally cannot survive without us if we decide not to sell
>we won't be able to emigrate
Unless they completely bar brits from coming to their countries (which would cripple relations meaning we'll take all our contribution, economic supremacy and military presence elsewhere) which they won't.

from the ali g interview i thought he was pretty cool even though i did not know who he was at the time

>brits say guardian isn't horribly biased
uwot?

Also
>Frankie fucking Boyle

literally nobody says that

GOAT gif.

Why have I never seen this before?

As someone who put £200 on Donald back when he was 5:1, I say go for it famalam

DO. IT

might as well mate
p.s. if we dont leave I'm moving to Aus

German politicians perhaps, but German industry will be on their government like flies on shit. It simply will not happen.

This is one of the drawbacks of their manufacturing export economy. Britain is the single best placed nation to pull an exit. Germany itself wouldn't be able to do it because it sells to everyone.

She's been through a hundred Paki dicks m8

Hahahahaha jesus should have guessed.
But in a way isnt that consistent? She senses she wants a strong man (fine) and recognises unlimited immigration to the UK is destroying the country while modern culture feminises its men