Mad meme fury road 2.0

Should be out tonight for download
enjoy :^)

this'll be interesting.

>Fury Road without the shitty filters

It'd be watchable if it weren't for the fact it gets worse with each rewatch

Name 1 film which gets better after the 10th time youve seen it.

None, but there are films that remain as good as when you first saw them e.g. Road Warrior

Fury Road's flaws become very exposed when you rewatch it

groundhog day

The first five minutes of The Dark Knight Rises.

the harry potter films, i calibrated my tv to watch them in b&w and saw them in imax recently

For you.

I personally have seen Fury road probaby once every 3 months and it keeps surprising me with tiny details I had missed.

Lotr

>For you

There aren't. These Sup Forums kiddos are just attacking a masterful modern film. Kids don't have an ounce of respect for George Miller.

Godfather Part 1 and 2
Blues Brothers
Robocop

Thats because its equally shit after the second viewing.

I respect the best work of George Miller. Fury Road is a complete sell-out, much like Thunderdome.

Nice, now we only need a French dub and it's kino

Big Lebowski
Blade Runner

Just because normies like Fury road, doesnt make it bad son.

No. Godfather 1 is unwatchable after the 5-6th time. Godfather 2 is definitely rewatchable, but not forever.

>normies like Fury Road

That's not a problem, the problem is how it sacrifices what made Mad Max great and turns into a dumb action movie. It's like a parody of Road Warrior, but without it's fantastic pacing, creative designs and gritty, brutal feel. You wouldn't even know it's set in Australia.

Not him, but in my case (and after BvS) - DKR.

>creative designs

I hope that picture isn't supposed to illustrate your point because it just looks like a bunch of props superglued to an old car

Fury Road had better design than any of the classic trilogy

why

>a bunch of props superglued to an old car
Road Warrior is set a few years after Mad Max so people are obviously going to be using real cars with some stuff added on.

People hadn't found the time to pointlessly put cars on tank treads or mash two cadillacs into each other.

>hurr durr realistic is always better

My point still stands. Fury Road's cars and sets look better than any of the classic trilogy, regardless of realism.

>realism is always bettter

That's not what I said. Road Warrior had just the right amount of fantasy and realism in all of it's designs. Enough fantasy to tell you you're watching a movie set in a fictional future but enough realism to tell you that it's on Earth. It adds to the gritty tone of the film.

Fury Road is like George Miller got baked and just thought of the dumbest shit possible and put it into a film, then threw a boring new character into it with Max as an afterthought.

What do you mean? The VHS version?

But Fury Road had all of what you just said?

Albeit it can be a smidgen different, but do you really just want carbon copies of the same flick? It was an expansion of what made Mad Max great and took it into a new modern feel.

And honestly, this user believes they pulled it off perfect.

I can appreciate Miller's done something different for each Mad Max film, but Fury Road really lags in it's third act, Hardy was a poor Max and Furiosa isn't an interesting character

Why couldn't I just turn my tv colors to b&w?

>without it's fantastic pacing, creative designs and gritty, brutal feel
Except Fury Road has all those things.

The Room. Let's be honest, I don't think anyone really enjoyed it the first time.

>Fantastic pacing

The last act is just a retread of the first, only going back to the citadel instead of away. The stakes don't feel like they've been raised, they get chased by Joe and then he dies and that's it.

>film
its a flick just like spring breakers or only god forgives