Why do they have to play a role of breakwater for other south Americans?

Why do they have to play a role of breakwater for other south Americans?
What did the Chilians do to them historically?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durvillaea_antarctica
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulva_lactuca
youtube.com/watch?v=8P4Hi99hUJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you love chile?

why is it painted in the color of diarrhea?

Was supposed to be skin color :(

There are neither positive nor negative images towards them just like other countries from south america.
If there are some Chileans here and you may get offended by me I am sorry in advance but I only know them :

I don't know their name of capital.
They are the group of ring of fire.
They play football well.
Maybe spicy food?
Latinos

>I don't know their name of capital.
San Jacobo
>They are the group of ring of fire.
Yes
>They play football well.
No
>Maybe spicy food?
No
>Latinos
Yes

Anything else you want me to appeal your country?

>San Jacobo
it is just Jacob.

Imagine it as a very long, or very skinny turd, breaking away in little pieces he farthest it gets from the asshole that gave birth to such a gracious creation of the human body. Beatiful thing to witness first hand, but also good enough to let your imagination run wild on it, letting your most inner, personal and truest desires mold it to your absolute pleasure.

Please tell me your main culture and sub culture.

What do you mean by "main"?

ah i see, it is coming out of peru's ass and pouring all the way down.

It is the culture your majority people do things.
For example

we eat rice, fish a lots than meat.
clothes
etc etc

>out of peru's ass
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ

Be polite america.

Or that the shit is sliding on the legs all the way to the feet, which in this case, Argentina would be the limbs themselves

sorry that's american humor. btw are you a proxy?

ah yes, good point. tierra del fuego is the shoe.
so the shit is dripping in their shoe. and notice it is getting darker down there. so the shoe is overflowed already.

We eat a lot of fish, seafood, beef, vegetables and bread. Everything fresh. We also have processed shit but you don't actually need to buy it unless you want to, because fresh food is available everywhere and it's cheap. We are a family orientated culture. We value sharing time with our families, usually around traditional food. In terms of clothing, chileans are victims of the same consumerist syndrome that affects the rest of the western world (the same goes for cars, tech gadgets, whatever). People here work a lot, but have very low wages. Studying is very expensive, the same as healthcare. We consume a lot of burger media, and very little yurop media, except by turkish soap operas, because people love those here. It's a fad, but it is very successful atm.

> seafood
>fresh food
I wish I could eat seafood everyday but it is very expensive here. And fresh food in general is more expensive than processed food so a lot of people buy processed to save money. So apparently Chileans are rich since it is not a problem for them to eat fresh and eat lots of seafood!

Processed food is usually expensive compared to fresh food here. For instance, A kilo of clams is around 3 dollars. But a little can with about 200 grams of clams is about 4 dollars. The same principle applies to most food. Other things are expensive. Still, we have a lot of overweight people

Change bread to rice and expensive education and healthcare, and it's basically us. We latinos are very similar indeed, but not as united as we should be.
(also you forgot how you probably have the most peculiar dialect of spanish. Some hate it but i actually love it)

Dont go to San Jacobo, it's a shithole

*Forgot to add, I know that canned food is not "processed", but still, processed is expensive in comparison to fresh food.

>and it's basically us
That's because we are very similar. We have differences, but we are basically the same thing. I understand the internet youtube comment hate between us, but irl is nothing like that. Interaction between us is usually about banter and friendship.

I am not a proxy.

I am sorry I am stupid that I don't know much about the world.
It is interesting to hear that you eat a lot of fresh fish if I compared with Argentine (maybe they are same Latinos?) but I heard they consume a lot of meat.

>We also have processed shit
Sad thing to say that we don't have variety of cheese here, We eat processed cheese most of the time

>We are a family orientated culture. We value sharing time with our families, usually around traditional food.
same

> People here work a lot, but have very low wages.
I think I have heard that too, as well as crime rates in chili are much less compared to Huezil.

>Studying is very expensive, the same as healthcare.
Studying higher education costs us a lot here too. In private uni you have to pay over ¥1000000 per year.
the health care is also expensive you have to pay more or less ¥12000 per month despite you are good in health
We eat burgers too nowadays thanks to invasion of American diet

Well we are lucky to have a coast in the Pacific Ocean, so we get a lot of fish and seafood (also we consume a lot of algae). Atlantic countries in SA don't have the variety nor the amount of resources we have because the Atlantic is poorer in term of resources. We also consume a lot of beef, poultry and pork. Most of our beef comes from Uruguay, Argentina and Paraguay (we ended our friendship with Brazil in that department), and is high quality and cheap as well, so for me (for instance) it would make more sense to make my own quality burgers than buying factory made ones.

>we consume a lot of algae

So you are not awkward to eat them right?

What kind of algae do you eat?
post some pictures you eat them if possible

we eat this daily

this also

okinawans eat a lot of this ( i don't like it)

This is the one we eat the most. We call it cochayuyo. It has a very intense iodine taste. We eat it in stews and as a pebre (google it, it's basically onion, cilantro, lemon, olive oil, garlic and spices). The base of it (the part that is closer to the rock, the best part) is called ulte and has a mild flavour, very pleasant, very similar to sea urchin.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durvillaea_antarctica

People in the south also get this one a lot, it's called luche, and they eat it in soups and stews:
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulva_lactuca

Stop killing my fucking whale chinese of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=8P4Hi99hUJc

Coast faggot here!

Luche or Luchi (mapudungún) porphyra columbina

Cochayuyo (the big one, pic related)

Do you have winter season in your country?
How is it cold?
Do you do skiing?
Have you got mountains?

We have four seasons. Everyone is very distinctive. I do ski (not all of us do, there's people that don't like snow nor climbing). And yes, we have mountains. Proper mountains.

Huiro*

Ulte, pic related.

>Have you got mountains
wut

Luga

That is very informative video, thanks a lot.
I have to watch it again.

Yes and it's cold as fuck at the moment.
We have nice mountains and winter season is great. I like climbing and hiking but I've never tried skiing.
Photo: Antuco Volcano, I live one hour away from it

De dónde eres?

You have many rich cultures and interesting stuff than I expected!
I have to look into your country now.
Sorry about my ignorance and being rudeness.

No problem mate. Ask and a Chilean will answer you. But in the future, try to ask in Latin American threads. We HATE being the centre of attention and most Chileans will refrain to post in a thread about us. I answered you out of politeness, but it is seemed as vulgar.

>cold as fuck at the moment
ayy lmao, you've never experienced -20C or lower, right?