Donald Trump thread, last one reached reply limit

Donald Trump thread, last one reached reply limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4kh3ngzbUeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only care about how every word triggers leftists. They have no control and tribe on emotion. Wonderful.

Let me some up the last one.

White Trash
Samefagging

Now we can move on with our lives.

Equivalent to shouting down free speech. Exactly what should be expected from the soy.

i voted for him. the reason i did is because hes a political outsider who wasnt groomed to be a globalist shitpuppet. hes our only hope to undo decades of corporate-sellout offshoring trade policies and immigration.

He's a spastic mong, but it's funny how many Americans he is completely fucking over. 7 more years #MAGA

youtu.be/4kh3ngzbUeA

Nothing burger.

>Being too dumb to appreciate the depths of your own stupidity

nigger trump

>remember when I was 18 on Sup Forums
>every day I'd browse Sup Forums and /x/
>pretty lit
>later, about five years
>yuk yuk it's another reply to post or mother die in sleep post
>Tfw skipped it because sick of that shit
>ok moving on
>three days later off to work, getting promoted at my bank
>hell yes nigga
>I get a call from my brother let's call him Sam
>"shit man what do you want?"
>pretty rattled right now because in traffic and needed to be focused for promotion
>on the phone with brother, seems shaken and cant understand his words
>"Sam calm down wtf is going on?"
>then I hear the words that would change the rest of my life
>out of my brother's mouth
>"REEE MOM IS IN THE HOSPITAL"
>yank on the steering wheel to veer out of traffic to hospital
>out of nowhere some hulking nigger wanders in front of my car
>uwotm8.jpg
>run him over because natural instinct and natural selection
>mfw pic related
>on my way to hospital thinking to myself
>tf, I might have just killed an innocent man
>hell with it, keep on driving to hospital because worried about mother
>eventually hear sirens and some cop cars trail me
>REEEEE.webm
>whale tail it out of there
>i finally make it to the hospital, at least 3 cops chasing after me as I run into the doors
>"LEAVE ME ALONE" I cried out
>"LEAVE ME BE I JUST WANT TO SEE MY MOTHER"
>doctors rush to intercept me
>I dodge and keep running
>every attempt to stop me was brutally shut down from rage
>I frantically search for her room for a good 20+ minutes
>Not giving up, tears flying out of my face from rage wondering wtf happened to my mother
>Heaving in misery as more doctors come to stop me
>Every attempt was again failed
>roiling pain in the back of my leg, an officer shot me
>shitshitshit
>limp to last room as officer fucking stumbles and falls
>eventually find her room
>every moment has lead up to this
>pussy out and pass out in front of door

...It turns out my mother died that night and she left me a note saying this:
"Read every first letter."

not an argument.

Same here, shame that totally backfired with his shady deals with Russia and the Saudis. I feel betrayed tbh but at least the libs are in tatters over his no bullshit attitude.

So where are the leaks proving Trump did anything wrong. There are always leaks. Odd. Almost like there's nothing there.

Get used to disappointment.

He is a con man. You have been conned.

the russia stuff isnt even proven. also, selling weapons to the saudis is a longtime proven way to make money.

>Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Trump is such a snowflake who throws daily tantrums, it's honestly embarrassing because the only reason I voted for him is that he seemed like a thick-skinned guy who laughs at safe spaces. Couldn't bring myself to vote for Clinton though.

"climate change" is a circular term... "climate" itself is the change in weather over a long period of time.

also not an argument.

Don't see a problem with that.

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.
Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.

The fact that they were your only choices is all the proof you need that there's something deeply wrong with the political system

you guys have a pretty gay fanclub going and that's saying something coming from me because I own 3 anime body pillows

He's even said parts of the US are shitholes.

It's motive enough to not argue with you. Your difficulty in understanding is completely expected and illustrates my point perfectly.

But he was born rich faggot. Deal with it.

Ok. And wants to fix them.

Which ones are under Republican control?

as you wish.

I love how much they have to change Trump's flaccid physique in these things.
>That damage control
Even the people supporting him are embarrassed.

That seems accurate

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen years worth of tax payments in his hands without paying the government.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the tax returns and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any voting infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each tax return and put them in a bag and started to say the total owed amount, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Ever been to Detroit?

What party controls that shithole?

Defend this republicuck.

That pictures been around forever. Where have you been newfag? Tumblr?

GUISE! GUISE! Turn in on CNN now!!! It turns out that OP has started enough of these retarded threads that they are going to remove Donald Trump from office and swear Hillary Clinton in tomorrow!!! They are also going to remove Neil Gorsuch and let Hillary Clinton nominate a new SCOTUS justice. THIS IS AWESOME!!! Thanks for all the hard work OP!!!

The Dems of course. They run most of the shitholes.

Same as the alt left communists and fascists. An ugly minority that no one listens to.

>The Dems of course. They run most of the shitholes.

What! I'm shocked. That can't be true!

needs more jpg, i can almost tell what it is

You want me to defend some dumb picture you downloaded that has no basis in reality?

Don't see a slum there. I suppose you had a point with that picture and just swung and missed.

Ever since the election I have been exposing my activist leftist gf online.

lol good. Whatever it takes to get you idiots to keep voting against your interest.

Basically you.

You seem upset. Please take a deep breath and try to relax. Your health is your wealth.

Need to dive deeper. Must be some more reasons. How do Democrates continue to be re-elected?

Hah. Heard from a reliable source There will be really disturbing, scandalous footage released in a couple of days,

How about the irony of this?

Democrats at work

You give yourself too much credit user. My pulse hasn't raised a tick and I still destroyed you. Now back to Tumblr you go soy.

>You destroyed me the same way America destroyed Vietnam, lad.

You mean by kicking their ass in every battle and then leaving because we got bored. Yeah. You're right.

>That damage control

Wong!
Don't forget -- your god-emperor was a lifelong Democrat before his shit hit your fans.

Can't wait to start cutting the dems favorite spending.

Not wrong. Democrats control it.

Also, Trump wants to help. Democrats won't let that happen. Wouldn't want to risk their voting farms.

We'll slowly but surely redpill your 'operatives' until they realize what we're saying is right. They'll sooner or later begin to see themselves as the useful idiots they are, much like many of us did. Who do you think we are? Many of us are in fact defectors from the leftwing. We grew up, saw the world as it really is and realized something was wrong with what we had always stood for. Hanging out here gave us the answers to the questions we couldn't answer. We now understand WHY something was so wrong with what we thought was right. The psyop has been going on for generations and anyone born in that time can have a hard time seeing through and breaking free of the conditioning. So raid as much as you want, we're here to educate not brainwash. We're here to spread truth not falsehoods. We're here because we love our people and want the best for their future. We're here because we like a diverse world full of different cultures. We're here because we want to keep that diversity of cultures around the world and not destroy the different cultures and people by throwing all into one big melting pot where that diversity and difference will be forever lost. We're here because we now see through the divisive 'victim/oppressor' game the left has wreaked upon society. We're here because we understand who is behind those divisive tactics and what their endgame is.

democrat doesn't automatically mean liberal...fuckface

>Some up
Who is the stupid one here, brainlet?

Certainly not in the United Snakes, you shithole. No liberals in the United Snakes. And your Democrats are anything but democratic.

u wot m8
focken bring eet cunt

Goddamn but you people are ignorant! I've had farts smarter than you. You deserve that clown in the overly White House.
Good news for the rest of the world: This is the death-rattle of another decaying empire.

MAGA

>You deserve that clown in the overly White House.
>overly White House.
Why is it that only white people aren't allowed to be xenophobic? Every other race and ethnicity is? Why can't you see that children are rebelling agaisnt the established progressive rules as they have rebelled against every established rule in every generation sense the dawn of civilization. Its not that they are rejecting YOUR rules its that they are rejecting THE rules. Don't get me wrong there are groups that will use it to their advantage.

You will fail, you aren't in the minds of young people, we are. By rejecting all of our ideas you have brought your own destruction upon yourselves...keep calling anyone right of marx a nazi, eventually you will create violence, and it will be entirely your fault.

There's no solid evidence he himself is involved, but plenty of the members of his campaign have gone down because of some shit they did. As for the Saudis, any weapons they get are pretty likely to end up in the hands of Isis. So, how is it a good idea to sell hundreds of millions of dollars of weapons to the Saudis?

So proud to be muriKKKan!
So proud!

its not a good idea. but its what usa has done for decades and continues to do as a matter of economic prosperity.

No one can believe the word of a Trump.

It's okay to be white

The House of Saud has been cleaned.
Just googled that Trump Jr. Quote, nothing came up. Drop a link for me, please.

Hogwart's would be so much better without those mud-bloods.

It's okay to be white

Tovarishch!

You'd flunk your DNA test, Sparky.

Maybe you don't understand how this exchange is going. I'm handing you your ass and you are such a cucked out soyboy, that you're literally unable to realize it. You're used to it.

Top image:
>Automatic rifles
>RPG's
>Apart of an organization that doesn't support freedom of speech

Bottom image:
>Guys waving around flags
>Using and supporting freedom of speech
>No visible weapons

It's okay to be white

You're a racist for having a problem with the statement.

Last I checked, a bunch of rednecks weren't cutting the heads off of infidels and filming it. Maybe I missed it.

that poor Ford Ranger just cant handle those amerifats back there... rear axle is gonna go.

reality

If you're not with us, then you're against us. Step aside faggot. And thank God for that. You would miss us if we were gone.

Reality

Reality

There is only one fatman in the picture. Everyone else is in shape. You suck at this.