Brexit: Why should I stay

I'm supporting Britian leaving the shithole that is the EU, but what are some arguments on staying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTH0UrpSu2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what are some arguments on staying?

The only argument for staying is that the status quo might change and that could potentially be negative in some ways.

That's pretty much it.

Funny thing is, the reason people are advocating leave is because we want change. The winds of change are in the air chaps, Brexit will happen.

Literally none

I'm voting out.

Only real argument is that the financial markets like stability. There will be a market correction. Better than a fucking civil war though, Also house prices are too high anyway,

Leaving the EU will literally trigger World War 3 as Moloch will awaken from its slumber in the ruins of Berlin to destroy the UK with his army of infernal dragons.

Is it bad that I can't tell if these types of posts are serious or not anymore?

It's that all my EU immigrant m8s will get thrown out of this country

They have to go back

Only positive for staying in is that the EU funds a lot of science research and stuff over here. But with the money we put into the EU we could pay for it ourselves.

Stop hanging around with immigrants you loser.

B-but they're White European

Good! They can go sort their own countries out then!

Your boyfriend Tomasz isn't going anywhere. You don't need to worry.

B-but white nationalism/ white power/ European unity?

European unity will only work when the cucks are removed from power.

Regarding the TTIP, do you think we are better in negotiating it for the whole of the EU, or out negtioating our own trade deal with the USA?

It seems like if we leave it would give the USA a chance to push an even more unfavourable version of the TTIP on us since we'll obviously be more desperate for a new trade agreement.

Also the EU likely has more negotiating power as a bloc against the USA compared to what we would have ourselves.

And looking at how much of a boner the government has for CETA it seems like they'd be more likely to settle for a worse version of TTIP, whereas countries like Belgium and the Netherlands are trying to strip away some of the more fucked up shit from it. Basically I think our government would happily give more powers away than an EU-USA deal would.

D-do you think we'll treat the EU migrants here the same way we'd like to be treated in European countries?

Acquired rights mufucka, everyone who was here before the treaty is dissolved is still entitled to their rights set out in the treaty.

kek. Go look up nationalism.

I'm not sure the treaties would still apply to anything once we leave the Union ;_;

Shouldn't you be picking your outfit for the next pride parade?

A-aren't we all one European/ White nation?

I'm gonna have to burn all my "white pride" t-shirts if we abandon our European fellows

The UK has attained special snowflake status in the largest single market with many opt outs and exemptions (Euro, Schengen, further political integration etc.) while still maintaining significant influence in it.
As part of the EU it benefits from free movement of capital, good and people.

no more memes please

The Vienna convention, a treaty about treaties which has nothing to do with the EU, says that rights individuals acquire as part of any treaty are kept even if the treaty is dissolved. Every EU nation has signed the Vienna convention, if we leave the EU then every EU citizen who has exercised their right to live and work in the UK will keep that right as will all UK citizens living in the EU.

I really hope so m8. We shall see what happens

No, in this regard we know what will happen. Its international law and its pretty clear, the remain campaign is conjuring up uncertainty around in this issue when there isn't any. If we leave the EU Marcin and Wojek will get to stay.

It's nice that you have been able to find some friends.

But living in a small market town that is now packed with eastern euros is shit. Unless you like higher crime and scumbags in tracksuits drinking tins in the town centre all day,

I'm dating a Dane. She's a dr, so I don't see any problems with her being allowed to stay

Cheers m8

Fair enough. I just hope the government will be fairly differentiating between low-lifes and worthwhile law-abiding Euros

Brit friends, what's the name of that british personality that talks about MORALS all the time.
I can't for the love of me remember his name.
The one with no chin.

I have a grand on Brexit.

Taking about power like this is what weak people do.

I've heard they'd need permanent residence in order to evade any uncertainty

Don't support a nonce's campaign.

The Hitchens without the fedora

Help me please. I'm going mad trying to remember his name.

Peter Hitchens

>European unity

I don't give a fuck about the Spaniards, the Italians or any of those other mongoloids, and I definitely don't want to deal with Germany's fucked up politics and their self-hating, clapping-at-their-own-demise bullshit.

The only Euro country I still have a soft spot for is France. I want my England back and I want England to operate under British law, NOT European law.

>Peter Hitchens
Thank you dad.

A fucking leaf.

But would you give a fuck about individual non-leftie Euros more than you'd do about individuals of any other race?

That's a funny way of saying you don't know.

Now, now children settle the fuck down

Ethnic Pole here.

70% your Polish Ukrainian and Russian friends are garbage. Leeches. Scammers.

They're not going to fucking die if they go back.

You aren't alone m8.

The real shame is Germany is a great country. History, people, culture, work ethic. Can't believe they are so cucked now!

The only "argument" for staying is status quo and project fear funded(this is public record) by big corporations and leftists. The government is ignoring the migration issue and ignoring the EU army declaration to be announced *one* day after the referdendum and the fast approaching entry of Turkey into the EU. Do you really want 80mn brown muslims from a people that just 4 days ago celebrated the defeat of a white Christian empire with 1 million people in occupied Constantinople?

Vote leave and change the future and bring down the EUSSR machine.
They mask the white genocide of our native people the truth is the white Europeans are HIDING(unwillingly as puppets to the powers in control of the EUSSR) the true population of native Brits. This shit has been going on since the multi cult social experiment began.

Like I say here I hope they don't just kick all of them out en masse

Because voting for Britain to leave is racist, bigoted, sexist and not progressive.
It also means that you want more trade outside EU, which will hurt the Jews.

Voting to remain means you like kittens, cheap visa free flights to your gated villa in Tuscany.
And cheaper mobile phone roaming charges when on a skiing break in the Alps.
It also demonstrates that you wish to give up fascist national sovereignty and border control.

Shouldn't people of the same race (White Euros) assimilate more easily into native British culture though?

The only reason they're "masking" the native population is because it's """""racist""""" to count them separately

No it won't as usual you'll give your fucking country away just like you lost London. You'd rather give it away than be called racists.
You're cucked.
RIP Europe.

Fucking leaf

Isis wants you to vote leave!!

youtube.com/watch?v=cTH0UrpSu2s

Leaf is right. Fuck, I hated typing that!

You'll get 5% more annual household income on average over the next five years. Literally that's the argument. Just give up your sovereignty forever and in exchange you can have a 5% more income than you would have otherwise for five more years.

And 50% of Britons think that this is a good deal. What the fuck. Maybe if you threw in some KFC coupons you could get it up to 60%.

Average brit is a fucking stupid liberal. I'd rather see all my properties half in value than have my children marry bearded mudslimes.

Lot's of middle class over here, stupid liberal cunts don't want to sacrifice their invested money by the pound losing value.

The irony is the muzzies are so conservative they're in barbarian territory

And yet our liberals, through their anti-white Stockholm Syndrome, think they have anything in common with them

Got a couple of Muslim buddies, great guys cause they came here for uni. Then again Arab is pretty different to Syrian from what I understand. Point is I'm happy they're not getting chucked too.

Why would they? They're quintessentially British

Wait 'till our children start learning their language for the sake of tolerance of progress

Before we get subsumed by their birth rate

Can't say the same thing about other Euros

That's their strength. Not fucking diversity. kek

I do think when it comes down to the real happening we will win. But the cost to the western world will be larger the longer we leave it!

We've been going downhill for a few decades now. Some war is bound to happen here and in Europe eventually

If we put up a good fight that's all that matters